Why isn't Zeus part of the God's Club along with Odin, Ra and Vishnu?

Why isn't Zeus part of the God's Club along with Odin, Ra and Vishnu?

Too busy fucking around

probably cause Olympian gods are earth god.

He was too busy fucking stuff

Zeus is an irresponsible fuck unlike those other two.

What would Zeus be riding?

I like the trio Genndy set. It's one from each of the Old World inhabited continents.

>What would Zeus be riding?
The lightning.

Zeus doesn't jive with the others. If you must insist on a Greco-Roman representative, Cronus, or, preferably, Saturn, would be my choice.

Cuz he died

Zeus is a smalltime little bitch

We asked him to come, but he was out drinking with Pan, turning trees into women and fucking them.

Hey now, the trees were already women. He just convinced them to come out.

Also, please don't tell Hera

Why didn't the Japanese gods bother to help the Emperor defeat Aku?

He cockblocked the others.

Cronus is a cosmic being in Samurai Jack, he became imprisoned because of Zeus.

Sure ask the guy who eats his own kids.

>What would Zeus be riding?

ANYTHING

Zeus was supposed to be the fourth Celestial monk, who forged the wrist-strap for the sword.
He really blew it.

He would have just got Hephaestus to do it. Then again that's why you contract out to Zeus. He's got connections.

he knows what he did

What about this Jupiter guy. He seems like a pretty cool person, you can totally trust him with an important task of divinity.

He would ride the goddess Europa.
But he would turn her into a bull first so that Hera doesn't get jealous.

Because Earth was but a small spec in the galaxy, if they wanted freedom from aku, they had to earn it.

Zeus is a non-nonsense type of guy.
He'd probably tell Jack to just go ahead with committing sudoku and leave the serious business to the gods.

He was at first but proto-Aku absorbed him, thats why the spartans got no divine aid.

source:Genndy is my dad

Because Greco-roman mythology is tired and overdone

An eagle/swan

When was the last time gods ever did anything? They helpes forge the sword for Jack's father, but after that theu just say fuck it. Couldn't they fight Aku? One of them should be able to defeat him. He's only a fraction the size the darkness was and their weapons were able to destroy that? Is it because Aku was given life by Jack's father? So now only human spirit and righteousness can kill him? If that's the case then why don't the god's just choose the most righteous warrior of their respected territories and give them special weapons forged in similar ways. Why must everything fall on this one man and his son? Get your shit together gods

This kinda make sense

Aku is beneath them. The sword is enough.

The Evil that the Gods took care of was a cancer which threatened to consume the earth and everything around it, turning it into a vast emptiness. Aku's just a goofy jerk who wants everything to look like him. The Gods don't keep you and they don't answer to you. If Aku is a problem to you, then solve it yourself.

How do you think he managed to get a magic sword?

>Aku has enslaved multiple galaxies by the time Jack is in the future
>just a goofy jerk

Zeus is a dick.

The trinity of God's from Birth of Evil gave it to him.

Do you know how many trans-galactic dictators their are in the universe? Aku's not even in the top 20.

That's evidently through the use of proxy nations and armies of mercs. If Aku went loud and started devouring planets, he'd get obliterated. If he just sticks to harassing people who don't worship the gods, he's safe.

>Ra can't be bothered to fight a demon who has enslaved, destroyed, and conquered countless planets
>can't make a weapon similar to the sword for another righteous warrior other than Jack seeing as he and the sword went missing for thousands of years
>but if a 3 pissed of dogmen get released and someone puts a puzzle together he'll come down and zap those fuckers dead.

That asshole won't even give Jack a clue about how to find a way back home.

Just stares at him like he has 3 heads...

Horus came down and personally kicked the shit out of Seth's minions.

And then proceeded do fuck off like a cunt.

He probably was thinking about smiting Jack too for going through all the trouble to annoy Ra and bring him down to earth, but saw he had the sword and just said fuck it

he is unbearable annoying and openly hits on the other god's wifes and daughters RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

compared to the other gods Zeus is a young blood rookie that's not up to the task.

compared to other gods, Zeus is Trump.

So he built a wall around Olympus and let the other gods deal with ProtoAku?

Hates great, Best Villain!

cronus and odin have a lot of similarities, having both would be pointless.

I think either an apollo, artemis or hermes would all be good recognizible gods.

If zeus was there, he would have tried to fuck the evil, and then it would have given birth to a half evil half god being, good job Z-man.

That was Ra

I would like to see gods from other mythologies like Quetzacoatl(not the animu one), Moloch and Baphometh

Can't trick me, Tinia

Technically, Horus and Ra are the same God. At least if Jacks god history is the same as ours

Quetz is kind of evil and the other two are explicitly evil

I bet he did.

This. He is far too busy exploring the universe for things to put his dick into.