he will travel and the plane will crash

heart attack on the rowing machine

> it was all claire's dream
> now it's her turn

Probably some bullshit like this

He will start hrt and transition into a female

Probably

>implying they'll even give him screentime
Season starts with the medical staff carrying his body covered by a sheet inside an ambulance and Claire starring directly in the camera and saying:
>''Such a shame. Despite our differences, I'm sure he would have turned into a wonderful ally along the road, but I guess not everyone's heart can handle losing the presidency.''

It'll turn out he never actually woke up from his shot wound fever dreams, he's simply passed away and the later series were simply his last dying wishes/hallucinations

HELP HELP THE EX PRESIDENT HAS FALLEN

Yeah but what's the cause?

Dying on the way to his home planet

Heart attack, hence the ''but I guess not everyone's heart can handle losing the presidency'' line.

Meechum's brother/lover getting revenge

Nah that's too easy, it needs to imply she had something to do with it. Frank just dying of a heartattack doesn't suit his strength as a character

autoerotic asphyxiation

the season will start of with a news montage of him dying in some accident or being locked up and we'll simply never see him again.

don't be surprised at all if there's a scene with claire making some sort of metaphorical comparison with frank and kevin spacey and their abuse of male power or some shit. this is a deep show after all.

The next season will be told through the perspective of the press and administration workers as they uncover his crimes.

Didn't she poison the writer guy? The writers could leave several hints thorought the season to imply she used the same poison on Frank.

it wont. next season will be about girl power.

>Something something collusion with Russia

Do they even need to kill him off or even mention him again? She's the President now, all they have to do is write in that she leaked some evidence to the press about one of his crimes and then just refuse to pardon him because of 'law and order'

probably how they were originally going to do it

>50 dicks in his ass like the tail of a peacock.

The funeral will be awkward

They will have BLM protesters stomp him to death and imply that it wasn't THAT unjustified.

>comes back in the last episode
what a fuck you that would be (i can dream)

He dies on the way back to his home planet

Question, does Netflix own the rights to Spaceys image in the show? Could they possibly CGI him onto another body for a quick death scene?

They should just recast him. But Idc regardless I stopped caring about the show 2 seasons ago

AIDS

falls down stairs

I still want to see this

has to retire due to sexual misconduct allegations

HELP HELP THE FIRST HUSBAND HAS FALLEN

>implying they need to kill him off
Last season ended with Claire ignoring Frank's phone call. She need not pick up.

Hell it wouldn't be much of a stretch for them to write in that she framed Frank for the murder of Yates and that was the plan all along

The opening scene will be Claire off-screen pushing him off of that emergency stairway he used to smoke pot together with not-Putin on. She's casually going to throw the door shut while talking to the viewer, making some quip about his weird sexual tastes while his muffled screams slowly fade out and he dies a slow and agonizing offscreen death.

Sounds ridiculous but the show would do it. I wouldn't be surprised if she slit a stunt double's throat in the Oval Office and got away with it.

>making some quip about his weird sexual tastes
No matter how they are going to kill him off, this shit is most definitely going to happen.

I mean honestly at this point it wouldn’t make the show any worse than it’s been so far. But they really should be smart and keep going with whatever they had planned and just recast him. Nothing is worse for a tv series when they have to change up an entire storyline due to losing an actor that had a huge involvement in what they had planned.

Boardwalk empire suffered from this when the actor who played the commodore had to leave due to illness

Not that it made that much of a difference but when House lost the actress who played Cuddy for the last season, I’m sure it definitely ruined what the writers had planned

Sopranos seemed to have been one of the lucky ones that stayed great despite losing a huge player in the storyline. Not that Lydia was as important as Tony, but she was his mother and I’m sure it fucked up whatever Chase had planned.

Same with heath ledger/Joker in the dark knight

But house of cards is losing its main character and this show will go insanely downhill if they try to just kill him off out of nowhere rather than just replace the actor

God I hope not. Why would they try to cram in real life shit with in a tv show. It’s so out of place and takes you out of the show. Like that fast and furious movie had a nice ending send off for Paul walker but it just takes you out of the movie and kind of ruins it

>just replace the actor
This.
They can explain it away by Frank getting plastic surgery and a voice mod so he can run for the presidency against Claire without her knowing it's him until it's much too late.

This.

Gotta keep that hype machine running.

Frank fucks any and everything in the show and likes to watch as his wife gets railed infront of him. It's not like that kind of insinuation would be out of place.

They're gonna do it. The show has quickly become girlpower escapism, their audience is mainly watching for the satisfaction of sticking it to white male democrats at this point.