Flash and Arrow starts off great and turns to shit

>Flash and Arrow starts off great and turns to shit
>Supergirl, Gotham and Legends start off shit and end up becoming fun cape kino

Is this DCs plan all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

olicitybenchproject.tumblr.com/post/168140024235/just-letting-everyone-know-that-the-bench-has
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Supergirl is trash, just because she got beat bloody in one episode doesn't make up for the rest of the garbage

Supergirl was fucking shit for two seasons but season three is easily better than current Flash and Arrow.

>Gotham
>capeshit
since fucking when

Legends manages to be off-the-hook fun every episode this season.
I can barely stomach any of the other shows.

>Supergirl
the most boring of them all. it has fun moments here and there, but it's still shit
>Legends
Were always great. Each episode is so retarded it surpasses Richard and Mortimer level intellect
>Flash
they were testing the waters here, it's the prototype of the legends but not as good
>Arrow
First season was decent when they took it seriously. Now it's shit because it doesn't mesh at all with the Legends paradigma

>but season three is easily better than current Flash and Arrow.
it's all the same shit but whatever you say, Mac

Since the new season since they are pushing all the younger actors into their hero roles now because they don't have much longer of them being kids. Bruce is pretty much Batman already.

All of these cw/fox, shows you listed are All garbage.
And your all a bunch of stinking plebs.

Arrow season 5 was actually pretty decent and if we could get more Slade episodes this season then it'll be good. I hope they don't go full retard killing him because of the movies like they did to Deadshot.

I regret wanting Oliver to fuck Felicity so much during the first two seasons.

It really isn't but ok, mac and cheese

>the most boring of them all.
Maybe now that they're bringing Brainiac 5 and the Legion to the show it won't suck as much.

>I regret wanting Oliver to fuck Felicity so much during the first two seasons.
Yeah, fuck you buddy. Thanks for ruining the show.

Oh I will be watching just for her.
When she speaks it tickles me in a fun place

I know... I realize that Laurel was best girl because of those blowjob eaks and seeing her wear black lipstick.

Post this on Sup Forums and let's see the reaction now.

Flash and Arrow were never good you fucking cringelord manchild.

Gotham is the only respectable capeshit.

HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHA

They aknowledge it and are truly sorry.

Gotham was fucking awful at first apart from the mob storylines, it's like Legends now in that it's over the top and doesn't give a fuck and is much more fun for it over all.

While Gotham was shit in it's first season and became unironic kino beginning with season two, Arrow and Flash were both bottom of the barrel teeny bopper soap opera trash from the very beginning and never evolved. Cheap, colorless, boring sets, flat, bland cinematography and horrible teeny bopper drama. Every character is pulling the "I'm so quirky and awkward xD" shtick. Legends puts in a tiny bit more effort is still TV's equivalent of top 50 pop songs, mindless garbage made for the lowest common denominator to consume.

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture are a forced meme coming all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to even use based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or losing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you these posters can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies. They themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick stupid, vainly trying to gain a little feel of superiority. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino and capeshit for dc and marvel movies respectivly, they were in majority having the childish behavior of calling capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They can't fathom that their favorite brands failed so they spam in capeshit related threads in attempt to disengage any discution in that category. They will respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thoughs or tell them that taste in movie is not directly related to intellect. All the while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarded by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch anything they hate is dumber than them to feel superior for some (you)s. It is not even subtle that its dkeks cryings..

I wish the show were just about what would happen in gotham if batman never existed, the batman shit is what drags the whole show down

yeah yeah so anyway...

Season one of Flash and Arrow are great, especially if you go back and watch them after seeing the shit piles they have become.

I don't drop shows but after Arrow season 3 or 4 I couldn't go on. Dropped it hard. I'm still watching Flash since it's retarded but fun and I have an interest in the character. After Supergirl episode 2 in season 1 I felt ill and violated by this shit. Worst show of them all. Gotham went from silly to edgy capeshit to actual kino. some episodes this season were fantastic.

They were never good, the reason the later seasons are shit are present in the first season. You were probably 13 years old during season one of Arrow, you're perhaps starting to grow up and realize how pathetic this show is, but your nostalgia goggles prevents you from realizing how shit the original seasons were.

Latest season of Arrow started out great...until they decided to bring Ollicity back.

If you like Flash, consider watching Legends. They're even better

They are good, you just have incredibly shit taste.

>since fucking when
it has a great rogues gallery now with Pyg, Mr Freeze, Mad Hatter, Executioner, Riddler, Jerome, Dr Strange etc.

see
The Flash has shit flat cinematography, colorless boring sets and the horrible dialogue / chemistry between the actors. The drama is teeny bopper shit and the dialogue consistently includes "i'm so quirky and awkward xD". Gotham's humor is never shoved in your face, it's all fast and never delays the characters. For example, the scene where Hugo Strange and Peabody decide to let Freeze try out his suit for the first time. Hard cut to radio playing ridiculous heavy metal music. Hand reaches into frame and clicks it off. Cut to Freeze. "I was listening to that!" Camera pans to the right to reveal Strange and Peabody standing in comically oversized Eskimo coats. Without wasting time their conversation ensues.

If that was a scene in The Flash, Freeze would turn around and say "I was listeni--. Uuhh *exaggerated head tilt and confused expression* why are you wearing coats like that?". Strange would reply with "ohh, well you know...it's uh...*awkward facial expressions, tilting of the head, puts his hand to the back of his neck while tilting head forwards to display awkwardness*...it's you know...just...you know...it's uh...kinda...you know...just...kinda cold in here...you know...". Then Freeze would respond with "ooh....yeah...ofcourse...yeah...ofcourse...oh yeah...*tilts head side to side in awkwardness, puts his hand to the back of his head, sways his head while tilting*...oh yeah...i mean...you know how it is...like...i forget sometimes...being so used to being cold you know...oh yeah...you know what i mean". Absolute trash.

IF ITS ON THE CW IT MEANS ITS FCKING SHIT

Look at capeshit outside of the CW and you'll realise how much of a hack the showrunners are it's teeny bopper soap drama with some fanservice. Compare it to "original" stories for capeshit in Gotham and Agents of shield which has some great worldbuilding compared to the same fucking 3 locations in every CW show, except maybe LoT

>yfw both Stein and Snart are leaving the show for good.

This.

Victor Zsasz this season is how you do fucking comedy tastefully

Looks like we need to talk about the loss then

>Season one of Flash and Arrow are great
they honestly weren't that good I remember back then when Daredevil came out shortly after Arrow and showed at that time what absolute hacks The CW were, they had all the canon available and couldn't use it so they had nothing to fall back on the shows from a filmmaking and storytelling perspective were dogshit even visually Daredevil was better at the time. Only thing they got right was the Flash bullet time stuff which was pretty well done

I'm not reading through all that shit but if you think the first season of Flash or Arrow are genuinely bad then there is also hope for your taste. And this is coming from someone who suffers through Supergirl.

No hope*

I ain't reading all that shit nigga

yfw waifu fags on 4chinz filtered through to olicity shippers on tumblr and the writers took their advice

Cringe. Typical arguing skills I'd expect from a 13 year old Flash / Arrow fan. Incapability of providing any arguments why their teeny bopper soap opera is good, completely incapable of refuting bulletproof arguments why it's shit.

Stein's death was truly sad. Would've been sadder if Jax could act.

So it was Jenni in the Earth X crossover and not Dawn?

>Were always great. Each episode is so retarded it surpasses Richard and Mortimer level intellect
Ricardo Sanchez you fuck. Not Richard.

For someone who hates them you sure seem to watch them enough to know about them so they must be doing something right.

I have an autistic compulsion to finish everything I start. In true low IQ subhuman fashion you're unable to counter any argument and resort to autistic rhetoric.

Yeah ok. Just admit you like them, it's ok to like stuff, hating on things is just a Sup Forums meme.

>the debate skills of a flash / arrow fan

You consider yourself smart but you're stupid enough to sit through hours and hours of stuff you "hate" and yet I'm the idiot.

So booty blasted that I've completely embarrassed and deconstructed your pathetic show for brainless little kids.

it's likely to be Jenni since she's obviously a time-traveler, but since The Legion comes from Supergirl's universe there's a chance it could be Dawn, specially since she kind of seemed to be Barry's daughter instead of his granddaughter.

But Jenni makes more sense.

It's for little kids and you watch it all the time so...

Yet I'm aware of how tripe it is, I'm not a low IQ subhuman who thinks this absolute garbage is quality.

No, you're just a highly above average intelligent savant genius who wastes his time doing stuff he hates. Truly a pioneer of our time.

I'm certainly in a better position than a 13 year old boy who's throwing an autistic temper tantrum over someone BTFOing his favorite show.

I admitted it's shit, it was acceptable at first with a chance of it becoming a decent show and they fucked it up in the current seasons. I'm a Flash fan boy and want to see the show improve so it's more enjoyable. That's my reasons for watching, what's your excuse for wasting hours every year?

I'm kinda sad that Flash S1 was so comfy and straight to the point but now it's turned into repetitive shit.

The first season was also shit you child.

Don't put Gotham alongside Supergirl and Legends.
The CW shows all have this overhanging aura of total shit. The best they get is still worse than most other tv.

Gotham is kino. A perfect middle ground between the campiness of the cartoon and the seriousness of the dark knight movies

It really isn't especially if you're a flash fan, it had a nice sense of progression in his powers, almost weekly, with him learning new abilities and kept it fresh and Tom Cavanagh was great as Reverse Flash. The show is obviously not for you so why not give up and go watch something you could legit enjoy?

It was still killer of the week shit with horrendous acting. The characters are just "I'm so quirky and awkward xD". Still cheap as fuck with horrible cinematography and awful looking sets.

You still haven't said why you keep watching it while you still hate it. And don't give that "autusm" excuse, you either like it or you don't and you obviously do since you've been watching it for 4 years now.

>the best season of supergirl is just as good as the worst seasons of Flash and Arrow

What was your point again brainlet?

>don't give me that autism excuse
>give me a reason why you watch it
>but any reason you give me doesn't count because i said so
Typical level of idiocy you can except from a Flash / Arrow fan. You haven't given me a reason why you watch Flash, you refuse to counter my bulletproof criticisms.

You come off ass extremely autistic and unfun to be around. Also overusing teeny bopper like a faggot.

My use of buzzwords are not without merit. I'm just not a pathetic manchild, I don't enjoy garbage made for simpletons.

dude it was shit, get over it

I told you I watch flash because I'm a flash fan and want to see the show improve.

As long as you understand you're a pathetic manchild who is watching garbage made for low IQ subhumans, that's okay.

Of course it's made for idiots, that's why you still watch it.

Supergirl has it's moments but overall it's pretty mediocre.

Sick burn bro, but I'm aware of the show's state, you think season one is good. Absolute joke of a human being.

izombie, gotham and lucier is not canon to arrowverse

>They're even better

Nah.

Supergirl is also in a different universe so it's only slightly more canon than the others because Flash brought her over.

nah, supergirl is canon. it's a different earth, but it's still canon.

Man, Slade looks better here than in that capeshit movie

>I regret wanting Oliver to fuck Felicity so much during the first two seasons.
we all do

Why are the love interests always the worst part of these shows?

I love Felicity. I don't understand the hate for her. Thank you for all these delicious salty tears.

I'm glad Felicity triggers you little fuckfaces hahaha!

Just wait until Felicity is being introduced in DCEU.

Felicity isn't a bad character. You guys hate her because she is an independent and strong woman and this is Sup Forums.

>boo hoo im all alone
>kryptonian of the week
instead of supergirl its literally superman in a skirt

>My name is Felicity Smoak
>After 6 years of carrying this team of loser males and patriarchy defenders I decided to save this city
>I am Non-Gender Biased Colour Arrow

Felicity is the hero we deserve,
but not the one we need right now.
So we'll hate her.
Because she can take it.
Because she's not our hero.
She's a silent guardian.
A watchful protector.
A Dark Waifu.

I sexually identify myself as Olicity. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my Felicity & Oliver 4Ever Ship at Social Networks. People say to me that a person being Olicity is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, You Thought I Was Leaving? Not a Chance. I'm having Emily Bett Rickards inject me with Hacks, Love, and Nukes. From now on I want you guys to call me "Olicity" and respect my right to Nuke Thousands of Innocents and Explode-hack your Phones. If you can't accept me you're a olicityphobe and need to check your Comic Book Fan privileges. Thank you for being so understanding.

I was only 14

I loved smoak...uh i mean arrow so much.

I had all the series's, especially season 3 and 4

I prayed to felcity everynight, thanking her for her hacking skills

Felicity smoak is life i say, felicity is love.

A black canary fan walks in.

He says "comicbook accurate"

I say "olicity"

He slaps me and tells me to think about charector devlopment

Im crying now

I feel something touch me

Its felictiy von smoak.

She.... takes out her laptop

I suppoort olicity

It hurts so much but i do it for the ship

She downloads my computor details

A canary fan walks in

She looks him straight in The eyes and says

"Episode 4x18"

Felicity is life

All this garbage makes me miss this garbage

at least us Oliciters make real world change unlike you basement dwelling losers who do nothing but complain

olicitybenchproject.tumblr.com/post/168140024235/just-letting-everyone-know-that-the-bench-has

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it!
Do not resist Olicity!
Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's script stronger!

>the olicity shipping trash sperging in this thread for the past half hour
Tumblr was a mistake

There was a suoergirl episode a few weeks ago set in her home town when she was younger and it felt like smallville, they even mentioned Chile and the wall of the weird, it was pretty comfy but shit overall. Just like smallville

>instead of batman its arrow dude
>instead of justice league its a bunch of literally whos
>instead of WW its fastman

literally the reason why the shows are the way they are