Was there anyone else who didn't like this movie when it came out?

Was there anyone else who didn't like this movie when it came out?

The only watchable part was the last ten minutes. The rest is boring as piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nHNHIDduH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes
its kino
youtube.com/watch?v=-nHNHIDduH4

The beginning when he wakes up alone and gets to do and eat whatever the hell he wants is the best part

Home Alone is alright.
Home Alone 2 is absolute garbage

I hate movies where kids get it over on adults
But now that I'm older I can enjoy it more

Home Alone 3 is worth watching for ScarJo and a qt Asian
Home Alone 4 is fucking aids
Never seen 5, and don't want to.

You're the kind of chap that I wish pissed ice cubes for his unhumble opinions

Is Home Alone the Saw of Christmas movies?
Kevin starts with a K, just like Kramer, they both build fiendish devices that torture evildoers who have lost their way and by overcoming these ordeals become changed men. They both would never kill someone and their respective franchise gets worse and worse with every new movie they release. They even have the same eye color.

>The only watchable part was the last ten minutes
I have the exact opposite opinion. Found everything up to it a fun Christmas movie with the child fantasy of being home alone only for it to suddenly turn into Looney Tunes.

Ummmmmm sorry sweetie but Home Alone got a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes

I find it super comfy because I never got to pick the pizza toppings

The McAllister house was incredibly comfy

wtf I hate home alone now

>that scene where Marv steps on the nail

He only wanted cheese pizza, just take the toppings off

Isn't it true that French babes don't shave their pits?

The part with all the pizza in the beginning used to make me so hungry. Same with the opening to TMNT2

Did you think this was funny when you typed it out?

Back when America was allowed to be white and have a normal nuclear family

this but the exact opposite

Which Home Alone was the one with the shark tank?

>normal
That place is a mansion also that family has like 54 children, that’s not a nuclear family. These were very, very rich people

kill yourself

Yea that house is in Winnetka, Illinois which is one of the wealthiest communities in the United States.

I don't share Kevin's taste in pizza user, but I could relate to wanting a pizza of my own and not having to settle for once.

t. kiddo opinion

Being a child is watching Home Alone for the zany trap the burglars. Being an adult is watching it for everything else.

I meant more in the sense of Mom, dad, siblings etc. no wife’s bf or son, no adopted brown people, no faggot uncle etc etc

How can it be the opposite, the second recycles everythi-

Actually I’m just gonna copy past my last post about HA2 being terrible.

Anyone saying Home Alone 2 needs to be taken out back and shot.

Take away the fact that it's just poorly recycling almost every single scene from the first movie, they pushed everything to 11 in unbelievability.

Example the Gangster Movie TV scene works with Harry in the first movie because he's not watching it. He's an idiot who let his idiot imagination get the best of him. The rehashed TV scene in the SECOND movie goes full retarded because THE HOTEL STAFF ARE LOOKING AT THE GODDAMN TV RIGHT FUCKING THERE. THE TV THAT THEY FUCKING OWN.

In Home Alone, you can believe that Kevin can make traps and pitfalls in his house because, guess what? He lives in the fucker, he's probably used to every nook and cranny having explored all over that shit.

In the second movie he's able to do this same thing to a building getting renovated that he's never been in. He goes from clever little boy to master war strategist between these movies

Yeah, you have to turn your brain off a little in HA 1, but you have to be literally retarded to enjoy HA 2

Movies with a bad score on RT also include the 90s Mummy. Meanwhile shit even normies hated like girlbusters get a fresh.

As an adult I can't watch it for anything now.

His family comes off more awful than ever, not the mention huge amount of logic holes. (seriously, there was no one else left in the neighborhood that could be called to check up on the kid)

Macaulay, is that you?

There was a faggot uncle. That guy was a dick.

Dang, this was a thing? I could never relate(I was the oldest child and me and my siblings all like pepperoni, anyway)

you're just too stupid to understand it Home Alone 2 is a parody of the first one and a satire on sequels in general

Then they are still fucking loaded to fuck and back and they wouldn’t in any capacity be considered a “normal” family

They're in a rich neighborhood. Probably everyone was going to France for the holidays.

Home Alone still makes me cry

It's a fucking comedy guys. The sticky bandits , keep the change you filthy animal. It's a classic and if you don't like it, you're just not a true red blooded American.

Didn't this movie make like a Billion dollars?

Also what was the point of this trap?

this

Mental warfare.

the point was to demoralize the enemy

The entire city would have to leave town for it to believable that one member of that family didn't have a friend they could call to stroll over.

Explain. I don't actually hate HA2(I dislike HA3 except for ScarJo and that cute Asian girl)

Ya exactly.

the feather were infected with aids so when they ripped the glue off their skin it would cut them and they would get aids

But where did Kevin get AIDS from in the first place????

Why do soyboys hate a movie about someone defending his property so much?

From his future self Jigsaw featured in the Saw Heptalogy.

They have no sense of pride protecting your own home due to lack of testosterone.

>tfw Saw II is a better Home Alone than anything after Home Alone 3.

Kid kino is a lost art these days because no one has a normal childhood anymore.

When I was younger I was about the same age as him and could relate. A lot of other films in the 80-90s captured that feeling well when it focused on kids.

Today's films about kids are about internal angst and your traumatic family life manifesting as monsters and other allegorical shit. No wonder Gen Z is are bunch of Hitler Youth in the making, they just want a fucking normal reality.

Because soyboys don’t have any property to protect besides their iphones

they lived in Chicago there's tons of black people there

>there's a 5
wot

Even in the 1980s?

It's also used as away to mark him as one of the burglars for when the police arrive.

90s still had real film critics

>rich
Hahaha

>jackass missed the part where they tried calling everyone
>missed where Kevin ignored the knocking
At least watch the movie again before you attempt to discuss it.

>Casually going to Paris for Christmas

They lived in Winnetka, which is a wealthy white neighborhood you mong.

You're the kind of people who made this world suck balls.

eat shit you little trout sniffer

I believe one of them had based French Stewart in it.

I don't know anybody who doesn't appreciate Home Alone