You told me this was kino Sup Forums

Why was the ending a fucking advertisement?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chronicflowers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you just tell me if it leaked? CAN YOU TELL ME IF IT FUCKING LEAKED ALREADY?! I ALREADY FUCKING WATCHED MOTHER! AND DUNKIRK IN THEATERS!

Why do you leakfags always shit up my thread i just wanna discuss some movies I PAID to watch at my local kinoplex

it only just came out here in the UK less than 30 days ago

>Why was the ending a fucking advertisement?

The ending was the best part, you fucking pleb

Fuck you nigger I want to discuss the movie too but guess what I can't because it DIDN'T FUCKING COME OUT IN MY CITY AND I DDIN'T GET TO SEE IT!

>The ending was the best part, you fucking pleb
I felt like they had so much potential and threw it all away, it was nice that she ran away but that track they played in the back all of a sudden made it feel sooooo forced and out of place. It's like someone comletely different directed that part and they ran out of ideas

No one cares about your white trash omg feel bad for us kino faggot

>Fuck you nigger I want to discuss the movie too but guess what I can't because it DIDN'T FUCKING COME OUT IN MY CITY AND I DDIN'T GET TO SEE IT!
where are you?

same thing happened when i tried to discuss Happy End

Amerikkka

>he didn't get it

>he didn't get it
Elaborate

>He listened to Sup Forums

We tricked another one, fellas. Job well done.

i fucking knew it

just watch it online then are u fucking stupid or some pussy liberal that refuses to do that?

HES UNIRONICALLY RIGHT

THE ENDING WAS A HUGE MEANINGLESS COPOUT WITH NOTHING TO SAY

BET THEY GET ABDUCTED BY THAT OLD PEDO THAT GREENGOBLIN CHASED OUT OF THE MOTEL

LITERALLY A "FUCK YOU" ENDING AS HER LAST LINE OF DIALOGUE, SINGLE MOTHERS WERE A MISTAKE

>Copout
This is the word i was looking for.

I was on the verge of tears before the music kicked in and its cut to iphone footage, some other people in the audience were visibly shook and then were fine just after that aswell

>t. brainlet
She never goes to Disneyworld.

yeah I felt the same way. I get the stylistic choice as being part of the child's fantasy, even though I completely think the guerilla film aesthetic was the result of not opting to get the permits required to shoot at Disney.

More specifically, it just felt rushed and unmotivated. The rest of the film was fucking beautiful, but to me, a film's end is it's conceit. This ending felt like it avoided addressing the themes and critiques that the rest of the film worked so hard to drive home. Still, one of the better movies of the year. Personally, I would still place A Ghost Story, Beach Rats, Good Time, and Get Out ahead of it

>She never goes to Disneyworld.
what is that place called then?

The main actress was cast by the director who just decided to message her on instagram

And she's just as trashy in real life
instagram.com/chronicflowers/

It's not trying to make you feel bad for them you fucking retard

she definitely is trashy in the movie and real life but i am still attracted to her : \