What happened to this shitshow?

What happened to this shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec-707.deviantart.com/gallery/44811474/Grojband
youtube.com/watch?v=4GuWViP37gc
youtu.be/L9Pu1EoXEv4
youtube.com/watch?v=NJMLJkRw-H0&index=24&list=PLR6KxNS6iijPaTsDv0Hg4LRGrlwO3vBlJ
youtube.com/watch?v=n4y5ySklPJI&list=PLR6KxNS6iijPaTsDv0Hg4LRGrlwO3vBlJ&index=51
youtube.com/watch?v=6ssHtBB8-SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a fucking leaf

It ended and it wasn't shit. I'm surprised they had the balls to show Lanes and Corey kiss

Did they?

It was shit like most Canadian cartoons

This, sadly.

tell me one time a music based show has survived/gotten any attention worth keeping it around that long

Avalon's comic got a cartoon? Holy shit.

Old shitshows mostly. Josie, the Archies, Jem. Sure there's more but I know those ones.

>bright ass red on dark grey

Phineas and Ferb

>it wasn't shit

It wasn't good either

kek

I liked it. I liked the banter between the characters and the sequence when the sister goes batshit crazy.

nice one

I like how canadian cartoons adopted this flat colored palette and uninteresting character design trend that is instantly recognizable. helps a lot outright knowing when it's fucking garbage.

The girl was kinda cute.

There was a superior garage band show.

I slightly remember this. It was lodged deep into the cavities of my mind, but I know I've seen that blue haired fuck before.

>Canadian cartoon
What more explanation do you need? The only people in this country who seemed capable of making a decent cartoon was the National Film Board ironically enough.

Pic related says you're wrong.

Yeah, but they had to tone it down a bunch.

ec-707.deviantart.com/gallery/44811474/Grojband

K-On

Two can play at this game

What the fuck is this shit

My Undergrads nigga

Three's company, user.

>girl

What's this?

Why is Canada fantastic at making animated short films but so shit at making actual series?

spongebob

There have been several good Canadian series mentioned ITT. Check 'em out.

Ruined by the fat friend

>Enhanced by the fat friend
FTFY

>doesn't look so ba-
>inflation
>mfw

I hate every piece of shit canadian show with this guy's voice in it.

Isn't he the Teletoon announcer dude too?

i liked the girl

but leaf

>>/mlp/

What if she ate the whole thing?

He's done lots of things

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuWViP37gc

Theobromine poisoning.

Posting best song
youtu.be/L9Pu1EoXEv4

Reminder that EC-707 is a known pedophile from Brazil who is obsessed with the boners he gets from obscure Canadian cartoons.

He will usually (a) beg (pathetically) for anons to buy him an entire season on Amazon USA or UK or whatever (always priced for over $100 per season), when it is abundantly clear that he can get it himself with his six million autism bux

and/or (b) shill his depraved and disgusting fan-art of underage characters from said obscure European cartoons in suggestive situations (99% of the time in the nude or inflated or inflated AND nude) from his Deviantart account.

Ignore and report. Report and ignore.

EC-707 is a cancer in the breast of Sup Forums.

(Well, one of them anyway.)

>Brazil
EVERY TIME

post the comic now
you know the one

I remember when Teletoon had some of the best announcer VAs ever. They could do such varied voices you thought there were like 20 different people working there.

BRUH! I've been looking for that give for such a long time. I never thought i would've found it again.

When the only channels that run animation are all controlled by a heartless company, there is no hope.

DHX has a few channels of its own but it's not much better (I'd say it's worse actually).
Even BBC Kids has gone to shit for the most part.

This fucking show is weird

The people who make the shorts actually care about cartoons and use their budgets to make good shit, the big studio's making actual shows only care about profit, which is why we have like a dozen total drama island spin-offs.

Of course this isn't always the case (Cybersix, Undergrads, Fred's Head, I remember Jakob Two Two being decent, etc.) but exceptions are few and far between.
>tfw Rotting Hills was never picked up as a full series

I vaguely remember this show airing briefly on CN before it randomly disappeared one day.

I heard it became an online exclusive show for CN?

bump

>No resolution between Nitz and Jesse

The only thing I know about this show is the comic where the chick gives the guy a blowjob and he starts singing Blow My Whistle, then she bitches at him for his song choice being so obvious.

Link?

I liked these ones
youtube.com/watch?v=NJMLJkRw-H0&index=24&list=PLR6KxNS6iijPaTsDv0Hg4LRGrlwO3vBlJ

youtube.com/watch?v=n4y5ySklPJI&list=PLR6KxNS6iijPaTsDv0Hg4LRGrlwO3vBlJ&index=51

Actually i was wondering if she could get really fat from eating that chocolate diamond.

GO AWAY EC-707

>europe is in canada
American education, everyone.
Apart from that little tidbit, EC needs to become an hero.

Overall the songs were mediocre at best, which is not a good thing for a music based show.
The Laney/Corey duet was the only one that really stuck out. I can't be assed to look it up, but I'm guessing the title is Please Come Back. It's the one where they realize they've been treating Kim and Kong like shit, because >cake.

Someone pls post a web-dl folder, I want to marathon this.

Laney or Mina

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssHtBB8-SU

i pick both

No this, what's meaning the pic?

Stop this! This is racism!

Ok.

I am a big Waifufag and I think she is cute but I can't force me to watch more eps.

IGNORE AND REPORT EC-707 POSTS

Do this for the sake of all the underage children of Canada and other countries that produce mediocre cartoons.

Her scissors make me rock.

I HATE CHRIS MCLEAN!!!

Did the kid in the glasses grow up to be the nerd in Becky Prim?

This was a true 1/10 show

>white kids listening to/playing rock music
lmfaotbhfamalamsmdh