ITT: unfilmable comics

ITT: unfilmable comics

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/febmmj.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much all of them outside of Mark Millar's doo doo and the hacks that came into the industry after Mark Millar's doo doo

Literally a film in the works.
whatcomix dot blogspot dot co dot uk

get rekt op

The movie is never coming out

Is it worth reading all six gorillion pages of Cerberus?

Capeshit comics, apparently.

I would kill someone for a Peter Jackson lotr esque trilogy adaptation

I liked this a lot more when I was 12. Read about 4/6 of them and couldn't find the rest at the library. Re read them all recently and it was much worse now.

Yes.

I haven't read it since I was about that age. It got kinda unnecessarily confusing I remember towards the end but I think it'd be a solid kids fantasy movie that could work for adults.

It would hold up well as a movie and maybe even be a bit better if they cut out some of the ridiculous fantasy plot. It all just feels very mediocre and melodramatic. Give it a good CG artstyle or even 2D animation (lol) and it would easily be a solid film. I only posted that pic of grumpy grampy because it's the only cap I had of Bone.

I'd say so, I own all the "phonebooks". It has some really good parts, some real "wtf" parts and some just fucking idiotic parts. It's all about the journey.

Honestly thought this could have had a 6-8ish episode run on adult's swim and enjoyed a cult following. Pick up where zim left off. Too late now tho

Not a comic(at first) but still a great part of my childhood that’s totally unfilmable. If they tried it’d almost certainly be a laughable disaster.

Irredeemable shit that isn't even worth the paper it's printed on. Literally autism in paperback format. Fanfiction.net stuff put to paper and published for an audience of people that read that kind of tripe.

>fanfiction.net
well I see where you get your perspective from

capeshit, it's so bad it should be a crime to film it

Because it reads like fanfiction trash, it should probably be on a site that hosts fanfiction trash, and not actually published on real paper. Just because it was your childhood doesn't mean it wasn't shit.

Holy shit. What could you possibly gain in life by being this aggressive when talking to people about something as harmless as "things I like." What do your real-life friends think of you?

>post trash
>get berated for liking trash
>cries about it

Why don't you get out?

they made those owl books into a movie, theres no reason they couldn't do the same here

>reads like fan fiction
>autism on paper
nice arguments

my nigga

people would think it's just DC ripping off Legion anyway

I didn't post it. And I'm not crying about anything, I'm sat here in fucking wonderment at how huge of a rank, blown out smelly cunt you are.

Subnormality and that's a good thing.

He's only 13. It's the best he can come up with.

Y: The Last Man

Nobody's arguing a thing, it's just garbage.

>"There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and dark will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it has always been, and how it always will be."
Complete Prophecy of Three

They are fucking cats. It's autism.

If you didn't post it, why are you even fucking replying?

t. man defending shitty talking cat books

>they are fucking cats. it’s autism.
>they are fucking rabbits. it’s autism.
>they are fucking midgets with hairy feet. it’s autism.
>they are fucking toys. it’s autism.
>they are fucking children. it’s autism.
Still no sign of an argument. What a joy of a person you must be.

I posted one of many quotes showcasing the horrible writing. There's really no need to continue, you're just upset because I insulted your shitty children's books.

Since when did dogs start posting on Sup Forums?

One of the best openings to a comic book ever and it's exactly what makes it unsuitable.

Could make a good TV series though.

Edgy shit.

No one replying to you is butthurt about your take on the cat comic. I'm willing to bet only one person who has replied to you has even read it or knows what it is. Several of us are just making the observation that you are an insufferable shitbag. That's all.

It's largely inoffensive, the biggest problem would be having to put up with nothing but women for 2 hours.

The books are insufferable shit. Don't reply to me again.

In November 2010 French director Louis Leterrier expressed interest in adapting the series for television.[21]

In October 2015, The Hollywood Reporter reported that FX is developing a TV series of Y: The Last Man produced by Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson alongside Brian K. Vaughan, who will also be a writer for the show.[22] In an interview with Vulture in July 2016, Vaughan commented the FX series was, "very slowly coming to life. No news I can share, other than that it’s all chugging along happily."[23]

In November 2016, it was reported that Michael Green will be the showrunner for Y: The Last Man.[24][25]

>t. Twoleg

plz no

dumb cat poster

This looks like something straight off of Tumblr.

electric retard

Make me stop, you fucking baby child.

For obvious reasons.

>deus ex machina
no

Providence is absolutely filmable. Just like a most of this thread

>don’t reply to me again
Now I know you’re memeing

But everything Lovecraftian is inherently unfilmable.

came to post this

It's not a fucking meme, stop replying. You've lost your childhood and the plot.

This is the edgiest comic I've ever seen. It's almost unreadable.

Why? It's literally pictures already but with bubbles.

fag.

>inb4 furfag

Joke's on you, cunt. My mom is already dead.

Neil Gaiman Lucifer.
God, that TV series sucks.

>Hellboy
>Stranger Things

If you click you will be blessed and no Bazingas will harm you or your mother

That's because you replied, I warned you you fuck

Nah. They made a film adaptation of Faust: Love of the Damned. They could do this.

fucking finally

If you throw away animal gimmick it would be just bland, boring, generic wannabe noir. Also filmable

>if you throw away the animal gimmick it would be an example of one of the most iconic genres of all time

It's not even a genre, dummy

She died in 2013.

T. Never read the books

And?

>You have to fully immerse yourself in a pile of shit to know for sure whether or not it's feces

>It's not even a genre, dummy

Sup Forums is truly peak autism

holy kekola

>a genre of genre
lol

thanks for the (you) I had to do a several post setup for this

They actually optioned Gaiman's Sandman for a movie
Not even sure what the hell it would be about. Though they mentioned the story line about Morpheus "fighting" luicifer. Still pretty unfilmable
The kid from 3rd rock wanted to make it.

Who's they? Hollywood would never dare to adapt a single Ledroit comic in this present SJW diversity girlpower age. The Simpsons's Apu is fucking offensive already apparently, so imagine pic related.

berserk
pic related is a comprehensive list of all the reasons why it is unfilmable
also, please dont go manga-are-not-comics level of retard

Looks like shit, honestly

Loved that one, never finished it though. Couldn't find the last few in English, too.

I'm sorry man.

That's by far the most popular and recognizable Sandman story. It also plays into that TV show Lucifer who is supposed to be the same guy. It's a pretty cool story, too, but it would be difficult as hell to make into a good movie. But hey, literally thousands of comic book properties have been optioned for films and never made. At least we'll be getting Gaiman and Pratchett's Good Omens kino soon.

Thanks, user.

I'm thinking about you, Mom. And I remember you, and I wish you were still here.

It has three films, dismissed nerd.

New chapter when

Woah, so deep

Original file is too big for Sup Forums, almost 5 mb

I just wanted to post art, don't be a retard

my.mixtape.moe/febmmj.jpg

I doubt Berserk will end before Miura dies. I've given up. I'm not even upset anymore.

lol

at least he has it all planned so if he croaks we'll just get a synopsis

No reason to be upset it almost all went to shit after the magic loli.