James McAvoy

McAvoy got ripped

Bond when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwFcuLwSEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyy split sequel when?

James mcmanletkino

Isn't he 40? Isn't it difficult for men to get ripped in this age?

Roids nigga. Everyone in Hollywood does them.

i would be happy with him as bond

hes 38 atm

Probably in shape for Glass. Heard it wrapped filming recently so he'll probably have some reshoots later this winter.

Not if you're flying on Hollywood steroids.

Maybe if your a Fatfuck like yourself

when you get older, the downsides of steroids and stuff like test shots become minimal.

Probably for the Split and Unbreakable sequel, Glass. He also just finished shooting X men Dark Phoenix.

>5'7"
>James Bond

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwFcuLwSEs

>those comments

goddamn he's 38 years old when did that happen

based

>Split and Unbreakable sequel, Glass

Bruce Willis doesn't want to be in movies. He's Harrison Ford level apathetic constantly and he WILL ruin it no matter how much scenery chewing McAvoy does.

He was way too low to parachute out, would just end up dead immediately

I'm 38 as well. Maybe i should juice up.

within the last year

hes too bald to do bond

He looks good but WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WEARING LMAO

he'd make a good bond

Steroids you idiot.

That said his physique isn't even outside the normal. Look at how fast Tom Hardy put on muscle and his backne as Bane. Roids. Fatfleck in Justice League is clearly roided and his reshoots he was a pudgy mess because he was off-cycle (not because of alcoholism as suggested).

Tom Cruise obviously roids and many of his "wtf is wrong with his face" images that people speculate is plastic surgery is actually just face bloat, again from off-roid cycling.

Arnold and Sly obviously have a history with it and the only reason they're not looking like their aged peers is.. drugs.

Your body starts to retain a shit ton of water giving you that bloated look. It can be mild or extreme depending on the intensity of the cycle.

Underrated as fuck actor. I don't recall him being ever bad in anything, but he also can't seem to hit a breakout role.

Thats true, but he became that way during the mid 90s. You have to remember his career started very differently. He became popular off Broadway and television and then starred in rom-coms and shit before Die Hard in 88 transformed him into an action star. By the mid 90s he had mostly given up and was cashing cheques. It was Shayamalan who revived not only his career but also got him to enjoy acting again. He talks about it extensively in interviews and stuff. The Sixth Sense grossed 700 mil in the 90s. He owes a lot to Shayamalan.

lmao muscles look hilarious on a manlet like James McAvoy. If he wasn't a actor women wouldn't give him a second look.

>what is a wig.
Even Hugh Jackedman used one for Logan.

>but he also can't seem to hit a breakout role.
Good thing split was critically acclaimed along with his performance on top of financial success.

had to bulk up for split vs unbreakable

>see short man with muscles
>instantly think of women and how they would react
imagine being this obsessed

He can't be Xavier anymore.

I always lmao at lanklets such as yourself who try to feel better about themselves and their miserable existence by trying to badmouth shorter guys. It's so passive-aggressive and unmanly, it's basically a female trait at its core.

yeah too bad Xavier never wore jackets or clothes that could hide his physique.

Women are obviously a demographic that major movie studios aim to please. Just look at Chris Hemsworth/Evans and how popular they are with females.

This pretty much. He always gives it his all, even going back to Starter for 10 and Wanted

the actor admitted he didn't use any professional trainers, but simply searched for workouts online and upped his calorie intake instead.

However, he admitted he was still 'chuffed' with the results, explaining: 'I Googled, 'Good way to put on muscle quick' then went to a gym and did it myself.

'I also ate between 5000 and 6000 calories a day. Instead of eating two eggs in the morning, I'd eat eight. Then a snack of chicken breast. Then two chicken breasts for lunch and a steak for another snack. Then two salmon steaks for dinner.

'In a relatively short space of time, I got bigger. I wasn't huge but I was quite chuffed with myself.'

>not remembering the capeshit story where Xavier turned into a tank

Already done filming Xmen Dark Phoenix part 1 in May irc. He had to bulk up for Glass that just finished shooting last month.

you sure?

>ripped
Come on now. He isn't even otter mode.

>got ripped

seriously?
I guess I spend too much time on /fit/

Not tall enough at all.

t. manlet

I'm so tired of effort into lifting for average DYEL results. Lifting natty is such a meme.

eat big nigger

Now he really looks like a Glasgow drug dealer well done jimbo could he be the next taggert? Used to work with his sister, would you believe her name is joy cool girl.

Damn, how could you tell from my post, superbrain?

hahah what a fucking manlet, what a fucking shortie. How he still haven't killed himself yet? What a fucking midget, christ.

while many in Hollywood are on roids, his physique here isn't too crazy for someone his age. if you train daily and eat right, it's totally achievable at 40. takes a lot more work compared to 25, but totally doable without juicing

source: am 43

that's because they are handsome, not tall. how popular do you think stephen merchant is with the female audience

>how popular do you think stephen merchant is with the female audience
s-s-s-shut your mouth

train less but train harder

eat more, rest a lot more

> Glasgow

He's done well to get out of this hellhole... imagine the life in America compared to it, he must be so relieved to have made it big

Are you the good guy from /imaceleb/ user?

sources say it happened right about his birthday
SPOKY

she says "if" is in the unlikely event

>who is Daniel Craig?

inb4 someone corrects me and says he's actually 5'8, like that makes a difference.

He will lose all those gains once he stops dieting and exercising daily, which he will.

More like James Jacked-Avoy, amiright?

>who is sean connery

Educate yourself before you speak on bonds and their baldness

>these niggers don't know that smerch fucked rose byrne and hayley atwell

height matters.

I see some 40+ guys like that on my poorfag gym, faggots here would say roids but that's because they never did shit for lifting, Depending on your body fat % isn't really that hard.

they also fucked weinstein

it's definetly harder. Just the difference between 27 and 30 in how quick you recover is noticeable. There's a reason 30 is old in sports

those dudes you see put in the effort big time

>There's a reason 30 is old in sports
kek, you think that being a good performance athlete with the necessary training it's the same as going three days a week to the gym and eating well? you can look good with good arms and shoulders while having terrible aerobic condition. Unless your genetics are terrible having the current James bod isn't too hard. But like I say, guys here point roids for everything, even for not really big muscle mass, because they don't do shit.

actually because of the little time as well and the fact that studios are putting millions on the line so the actors better shape up. And there's nothing shameful about it. Bale going from the Machinist skinny to Batman Begins is obvious roids

and yes overall physical performance gets tougher. Not just aerobic condition, but muscle recovery, tendons, knees etc. You literally get worn out. Older dudes keeping at it are iron willed oldfags

Then why biathlon, triathlon anf some other sports are dominated by 40-45 years old men?

yes midlife crisis dudes who need to prove themselves put in the effort big time

(also most of them look like shit)

also how is 'bodies deteriorate and dont get better than when you were 18' in any way controversial?

>wig

The absolute state of hairlets.

This

He isn't even short, short is like 5'6

imagine being this short

My dad is like 15 years older than McAvoy and is more shredded than him.
If you live an active life and don't spend all day shit posting you can actually stay shredded into old age

Its not that fucking hard. His body looks like he goes to the gym regularly, at most. 40s doesn't decay your body that much

ITT: Sup Forums tries to into biology

Sad that you ended up here.

He has such a nice voice

silly uncle joe

Hes like 150 and dyel. Everyone on this board are such weak faggots.

He was ripped before Split came out. Why is this news?

Shut your fucking mouth, Hayley is pure, Weinstein is low test and bad mouthed her

40 is nothing for a man who takes care of himself, especially in movies.

He looks pretty fucking good by normie standards

He looks good. Would be nice to see him stay in shape. Also, he's probably my third choice for Bond.

stop visting /fit/ or you'll look to normal people like a gay weirdo with body dysmorphia that spends his day preening himself

he looks good

>this is considered ripped in Europe

Honestly he looks pathetic

Holy shit this is sex