What did he meant with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSO9OFJNMBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chris Evans plays both leads
Sign me up.

>his employers buy his old employers
>suddenly wants to work for MCU again

my guess is he planned to go back to making smaller flicks at Fox or even directing stuff for Fox, but now they're being jewed back to Disney he wants his old job back again

Or he's just joking around.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a shit joke tho and it makes him sound autistic

Does America not have any monopoly laws or anything to protect consumer rights?

Can someone please stop this deal from happening?

This: the movie

everyone buys everyone else (corporations are people)
this isn't satire:
youtube.com/watch?v=aSO9OFJNMBA

chris evans is a faggot

capeshit x capeshit = CAPESHIT

why would chris evans wanna work with michael b jordan as his sidekick?

You realize you're talking about the guy who is so obsessed with Trump he makes Trump look unobsessed with Hillary Clinton.

>monopoly laws
bad goy that's unconstitutional!

>Haha isn't it fun when giant media corporations slowly form a monopoly? Look at me tweeting le funny mashup!
And the normies fall for it too.

have "black twitter" attacked him yet for ignoring michael b jordan as the human torch?

Is it canon in the MCU that the human torch is black?

this wouldn't be happening if there was a democratic controlled congress and supreme court

I would legit mark for it

god fucking damnit I cant believe this buyout is actually happening. it wasn't supposed to happen. Marvel was supposed to run out of heroes and villains to use for their stupid fucking "cinematic universe"

careful or youre going to meme a sony pictures sale to disney into reality

Looks like you are going to have to back DC now soyboy

I just checked his twitter to see if he actually tweeted it. I'm now sick from puking after reading normie comments

eh does that even matter anymore? Spidey is in the MCU

Republicans are in control right now, and they believe in small limited government so that means letting corporations rape us instead

venom, sinister six, carnage, etc

Is no one else alarmed that Disney keeps buying everything up?

You can always trust the Americans to look away when a monopoly is born, because "muh capitalism". They don't want to look like communists, you know.

kek

After we get a love story between Cap and Bucky.

>company consolodates power through government IP law
>more government is the answer

this is why no one likes liberals.

>they believe in small limited government

I don't understand, isn't that something people always seem to be screaming for? They can't have it both ways, you either have a small limited government or you have one that is controlling. What do people want exactly?

id see it

well if there was a government to begin with this atrocity wouldn't happen you mutt

A monopoly is defined as total control of an industry. Disney does not own every production company, Disney is not a monopoly. Unless Disney is suddenly the only company in the world making movies I could give less of a fuck. If you don’t like it don’t watch the films. This is the difference between capitalism and government action, the freedom of choice.

What? It's a funny reference to that time he played a shitty Fox character in that shitty Fox movie. You sound autistic.

I think most people forgot/don’t even know he was Torch

what the fuck does Disney have to do with ip laws?

So, the majority liberal Hollywood spends billions of dollars to put people in office because they want them to stop their expansion? Or does it make more sense they'd be allowed to merge any way because they've been bought off?

You hate the people in charge so you want them to have more power? Are people this retarded? Why wouldn’t you be in favor of less? Why do you want unelected lifelong bureaucrats deciding how everyone lives their lives for them?

That's the point of having two political parties on different sides of the issue. To find the balance.

That said, they've been doing an awful job at it since the 18th century.

Well, don't say you weren't warned after Disney has bought everything. Fox is soon a part of Disney, it doesn't take long for other to fall suit.

It's called a quasi-monopoly or oligopoly and it is the antithesis to the ideal free-market

Want to become a British colony again?

Which was only made possible through government intervention, so more government intervention is clearly the answer!

>rinse and repeat for every industry on earth

The point was to have more than two

He'd have to act alongside the new F4 Human Torch, who is also playing Killmonger now.

>through government intervention
how's that?
>so more government intervention is clearly the answer
Yes, surely the magical invisible hand of the free market will destroy Disney's soon to be existing quasi-monopoly on mass media

What rights are being violated exactly?

Copyright extension and IP laws

If you don’t like it don’t buy their films? What harm is there to the consumer from Disney purchasing other production companies? The food industry is run by like 4-8 companies, this shit happens in corporatist societies like the US when the only companies who can afford to lobby Congress for preferential treatment are the huge corporations like Google, Twitter, and Disney.

kek i'd watch it

This, it was a mildly humorous tweet. I think you need to spend less time on Sup Forums if you confuse normie humor with autsim.

Washington on political parties:

>The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.
>Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.
>It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.