twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spelt Saorise
>Pronounced Shitstick

What's wrong with the Irish?

she dosnt forgot to show legs and cleavage

Sweetness in the Belly when?

How about sweetness in something else friendo
*unzips dick*

She's getting thin and her age shows. How can we save her?

Black fake leather, fake blonde and blue eye shadow? Is she a 1980s truck stop hooker?

>that accent

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

If you yanks thing she's attractive you should actually come to Ireland. She's not even that good looking compared to most girls in my class.

Don't. She dub her own grave.
I personally HATE ASSES.

That small ass thing is just a meme. Plenty of girls here have big asses.

you know you love it

>fat faggot lovers
KYS

That's terrible.

RAPEFUGEE KINO FUCKIN WHEN

>ABSOLUTELY BONER INDUCING
ftfy

She was hotter when she fat.

Get her fat again.

Christ she certainly has all of the personality of a girl as pretty as her

She looks like a typical Irish hag

>other languages are stupid because they're different
As if English pronunciation makes any sense. Combinations of letters in words seldom sound like their isolated forms. And I'm not even talking about completely different pronunciations under identical circumstances.

>From Atonement and Brooklyn
Why not just say Grand Budapest Hotel and Vincent, fucking americans I swear

Why is she dressing so lewd in america I liked it when she wore more clothes desu

Would breed with but nothing special desu

youtube.com/watch?v=84hXRY0uwQ0

>HURR DURR I SEE BETTER LOOKING GIRLS WHERE I LIVE EVERY DAY
>doesn't post any

one question

did he mentioned trump?

one question

Are you ever not offended?

She doesn't even pronounce her own name right because her parents are from Dublin (read: not Irish) and she was born in America (read: not Irish).

One question

Did you not sense any irony as you typed that out?

>Irish hag
Welsh hag detected, they'll always be cuter than you

Knees don't look nice.

I'm gonna need my helium tank now lads.

What is the irony of pointing out that you're that you'ren crying about a comedian making jokes that offend you in a waifu thread?

I met a roommate of a friend from Ireland who told me that a lot of Irish people hate her because she's pretty much a faker that grew up in the city and spent most of her childhood acting in London and now she reps Ireland super hard. Apparently she even pronounces her own name wrong and her accent is borderline phony.

Can a Irish user confirm any of this?

I love her

Fucking Colbert couldn't take off his fucking grin for the entire interview, isn't he too old to be hitting on that?

That user wasn’t even me but to say trumpies are offended by everything while being a leftist IS ironic. They didn’t coin people like you as “snowflakes” for nothing

How is her named pronounced if not Sir-see?

>Saoirse
stupid potato nigger name

Potato. PO-TAY-TOE. You know boil em, mash em, put em in a stew?

>Sersh announced as host of SNL
>"I'll eat my dick if her monologue isn't about how it's hard to pronounce her name"
>youtube.com/watch?v=9xCr6IQtYqk

i want to lick her butthole

>being this beta
Sad!

She was born in America, raised for a bit in Dublin (which anyone outside of will agree is not an Irish city) and then lived in London as much as she could, pronounces her name wrong, has an American twang and avoids Ireland as much as she can.

In short: can confirm.

it's true me boyo's, i went to the pub today and saw 10 lasses more attractive than her

Buttholes are gross and going down on a girl is a very unmasculine thing to do

where did they all go Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLQjU8dXQQE

Seersha

Interview is boring as shit

This. Putting your mouth on anything besides her mouth is disgusting.

Funny thing, when you do some detective tweeter you realize the core of the hate are Irish slags who failed at showbiz and their friends

sher-sha, it's the Irish and their bloody Celtic spelling.

Not even remotely true.

Can you blame her for avoiding Ireland, the place is a shit hole with some nuns and green bits sprinkled about.

If you give time to return home I have screencaps

It's seersha. And it's Gaelic spelling.

She probably doesn't even know who Phil Lynott is.

the meme is that you hate big asses, not that your womenfolk don't have them

Ireland is God's nation. One of the most beautiful places on Earth. Ruined only by Dublin.

Phil wasn't Irish either. He was a nigger from Dublin. That's doubly non-Irish.

What if she's sucked a lot of BBC what then? Would you still touch her mouth?

Don't overreact, your mom used to kiss you and you didn't die

what is she reacting to?

Chad Colbert

Lol at least you're not a bitter asshole with no sense of humor

Why do you hate Dublin so much?

YOU JUST KNOW

Brit project: Eire balcanization

Have you ever been? It's a nigger-infested, homo-infested anglo city whose aristocracy infects the rest of Ireland through its Dublin-centric policy making. It will kill Ireland in less than two centuries at this rate.

>blonde hair and blue eyes
>not white
explain

Shes turning into Kate Winslet.

wtf I hate dublin now

that is not a bad thing

Are those Meryl and Jack Nicholson?

Oh you're one of those retards that take Sup Forums memes seriously. Got it.

t. 56% face

Sup Forums memes? What fucking meme does Sup Forums have about Dublin? I'm an Irishman that lives in Ireland and has to deal with Dublin's fucking cancer every single day. You probably don't notice it because you're constantly surrounded by anglos, niggers and queers, Dubliner.

feet

Why do you people hate shapely asses?

Because we're the whitest people on the planet and only niggers care about arses.

embarrassing post

Shursha with saggy titties... Very sad

is this the guy who's mad about the ice cream all the time? I'm not American

Yes. He was upset because Trump got two scoops of ice cream while everybody else only got one. It was a big scandal at the time.

>God's nation
>accept homo marriage by popular acclaim
how about no?

FUCK OF IRISH! SHE WAS BORN IN AMERICA, THUS SHE'S AMERICAN! STOP TRYING TO CLAIM OUR PEOPLE!

If you post evidence of Colbert getting mad over two scoops or ice cream I will blow my brains out live on a live stream for you.

The Republic of Ireland is not a nation. Éire is God's nation. She is currently fractured and being assaulted by Jews and Anglos from within Dublin.

He's the guy alt-right shitposters pretend got mad about ice cream but it never happened

No Seourshiqua! Stop trying to appeal to Americans!

>posts a picture of not-Éire
Can you not read?

Also, that's not proof that I'm wrong. Dublin controls all media in Ireland. They've went so far as to portray an ancient Irish hero (Cú Chulainn) as a literal African. You're only posting proof that I'm right.

Seahorsie rhymes with inertia.

Truck stop hooker indeed, I'd like to thank this and her SNL controversy for putting Wonder Woman Oscars back on the menu.

No it doesn't.

>literal african

proof?