Nu Samurai Jack

So how does everyone feel about Genndy pulling a Bryke on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS1mo28G-Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't even explain what you mean can you?

I explained it right here:

>"So how does everyone feel about Genndy pulling a Bryke on us?

what did he mean by this

except that hasn't happened yet

And there's also this:

nu Jack has so far been great - so forgive me for not instantly assuming it's going to turn out shit because of a new supporting character.

I don't understand what OP is trying to convey here.
Is this another "Samurai Jack is bad" thread?

It means that he doesn't really care about cartoons and just want Sup Forums to have its own TORtanic event to happen so he could shitpost

>it's a "Sup Forums refuses to see the signs and embraces denialism" episode
I hate reruns.

So we're just gonna start hating shit preemptively?

>Korrafags
>SUfags mad
>StarVSfags mad
>GFfags mad

All ya'll are mad as fuck because there's something actually good on and it ain't the shit you've been huffin'.

Two of those are not like the other two.

They are because they were all popular at one point until they became too popular.

Are you seriously implying that people who like these shows don't like Jack?

These threads are made by bored shitposters baiting.

Pretty much nobody unironically hates on SVTFOE
GF is almost universally accepted despite its flaws

try again

God, Korra looks barely like a human being on that pic. She looks lik some alien with those weird proportions.

Bait harder.

How the fuck is that bait? I don't see almost any hate threads for those shows, while LOK and SU have at least one new one pretty much daily.

>I don't almost don't see any hate threads for those shows.
>No hate threads for GF

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Pretty much nobody unironically hates on SVTFOE
>GF is almost universally accepted despite its flaws
Both of these are wrong, lurk more.

link to one then
and even if you find one it's still not even close to as common as for those two

what the fuck is going on here

>he hasn't heard of Alexposting
Oh you sweet naive child.

I lurk quite a lot. They're not wrong, even if you find a few counterexamples here and there.

/sug/ baiting again.

People most say that because of the rushed ending, though. Even haters of said ending usually admit the rest of the show is amazing.

>/sug/ baiting again
how and why them

I'm gonna' be straight with you man, everything that gets posted on this board except for DC shit gets absolutely shit on. Nothing is going to be good. Everything is the new mini horse and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

>except for DC
lol

Of course it does. The difference is in the quantity of said shit.

God we're going to have these kind of shit threads for weeks aren't we

Trips don't lie.
Because a majority of anons on here don't like the idea of generals or the cartoon SU, so with the combination of the two you get this super hate that hasn't been achieved since Avengers Arena.

>Korrafag butthurt his show was shit wants to project his inecurities onto another series

sounds like you are assblasted about a cartoon and you have no facts that its them

But SU does suck. All it is is crying and singing. That and he never fucking looks the same between episodes.

Spergs.

Nice bait, but not one of those terms is in this thread so far, let alone OP.

The only way he can do it is if he forgets this scene

>youtube.com/watch?v=VS1mo28G-Ow

If this is left out then he's fucked up

Find me one thread up now thats hating on these shows (and not just sprouting "calarts! calarts!")

It's been confirmed it will be "addressed", which is almost certainly code for "won't happen, but we'll put it in a cameo to prevent sperg outbreaks".

>sprouting
That one letter makes this post way funnier than it should be.

Same idea.

>Hasn't even finished the series yet
>Passed harsh judgement as if they have
Muh premise! G-genndy you hack!

>most old SJ episodes were written by Bryan Andrews
>he has been a credited writer in all the S5 episodes
What the fuck do you want? for Genndy not to be involved in a show that he directed every single episode there was?

We have the episode descriptions.

Ever seen those Mabel hate threads in the catalog? And fuck off, I won't remember the words of something that happened 1 year ago already.

>Judging an episode on a basic description.

That's not what the post says, though. It's talking about specific Sup Forums and Sup Forums terminology.

Wow were you so proud of your shitty comment in another thread that you decided to make another thread just for your shitty comment? You're a narcissist therefore your opinion is shit

Let's be honest, episode descriptions in Samurai Jack are never really indicative of the quality of the episode.

>how can you tell it's gonna be shit if they haven't finished pooping yet?

Genndy was directly involved with the bounty hunter episode. Your argument is invalid.

>it's a "user makes himself upset by overthinking things and spoiling his own enjoyment for no other reason than to try and justify his own overreactive outrage"
This is my favorite plot.

>10 word or so descriptions that are the most basic
WOW IT'S LIKE I WATCHED THE EPISODES THEMSELVES ASK ME ANYTHING

character hate != show hate
come on user, this is low quality bait, even for you

>>SUfags mad
I can assure you that none of the SUfans are complaining.

Bait.

This.

Same idea that people get mad over petty things.

I've seen people say that she drags the whole show down with her, she singlehandedly ruined Weirdmageddon.

When they sound absolutely retarded, they may be more indicative than in other cases.

I've never taken a poop where I've seen a written description of it first. Your analogy is shit (pun intended)

>Yeah...Well, I think that's a super philosophy, user. I mean that way you could actually go through the rest of your life without ever really knowing anything

please tell me how you get 'shit' out of basic info like "Jack frees some slaves before they are turned into fuel for a giant robot"

obviously

>how can you tell this analogy is shit if I haven't finished pooping yet?

I already mentioned that, though: Doesn't affect my point there.

The idiots saying the show is shit because of minor animation errors have more of a case than you do

Just watch, the episode descriptions will be pretty fucking indicative of the actual plots. And you will get to see just how bad said plots are.

Just because a plot is simplistic doesn't mean it'll be bad your moron.

God, you people are so desperate to bitch about this show because it's actually good. Stop being such negative losers and just appreciate the show and how good it is. Or keep your pessimistic horse shit to yourselves.

I see literally nothing wrong with the plots concept wise. It's all in the execution, and judging by the previous episodes then it will be executed well.

>Ashi and Jack sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
>nothing wrong

>I am going to imagine implication out of a plot description and complain about what I imagined as if those were fact
Please learn to use your brain correctly.

RUINED IT

FUCKING HACK

>27 posters
>70 posts

>120 posters
>550 posts, almost 5 times the people posting

For some reason i really think its either 1 or 2 people REALLY hating the show and shitposting it to death or 1 or 2 guys REALLY defensive about it and shitposting it to death

Which one is it then? Does Sup Forums really hate it or really like it?

Yes.

So is this just people memeing about Ashi being confirmed a supporting character? Or have I missed something?

You are not welcome here.

We've known it for ages.

Shitposting is now because she's gonna have a relationship with Jack

Redemption dicking is one of my favorite tropes.

Well, it's more the final straw. Sup Forums was never happy with the Daughters playing such a major role. (And for good reason, I might add.)