-

Rage and fear his eyes welled

"How could you do this to me" Juggy yelled

"I'm so sorry" she cried

"I'm sorry" he lied

Then he pulled out his gun

And they were both gone

-

Roberto won't allow his waifu get raped.

The ass that was promised.

Sure user, but when you finally realise Betty is far superior and dump her or better still take cherrypie as your live in sex pet, your bunny gets boiled and your head ends up in your dads bed. Stay away from the crazy ones its easier in the long run.

this bitch looks like edie falco

I still want an answer to this, bro.

Rape in the pooper?

Not him but there's a rumor she's a lesbian or bi. Her "girlfriend" got off of twitter because people tried to out her.

>Betty: it the type of girl you take home to mom, build a life around and love forever

>Ronnie: is the girl you meet at a club take her home and fuck till you go to work on Monday and never see her again

>Cheryl: bring out the gimp,you would keep her naked and on a leash as your sex slave, to use as you see fit.

I don't know anything about this, storytime it for me. I do think she's weirdly clingy with Vanessa though.

I don't know much about it either. I mostly follow Lili related stuff but I do remember seeing it that once in tumblr and anons here mentioning it every once in a while.

Honestly makes no sense. If she really were what's the point of hiding? She'll be considered "brave and strong" for her sexual preference.

>Honestly makes no sense. If she really were what's the point of hiding? She'll be considered "brave and strong" for her sexual preference.
Maybe on tumblr but not in the real world. I'd like to know more about this though, I don't even know who her friend is.

Anons found her best friends instagram and it was rather suggestive to the chance they munch rugs, she deleted it and took down all the pics. That's as much as I know also
>lurk more fagget

Sorry
youtu.be/E8SoFle_jpY

gib pusy pls

>tfw you will never watch your gf betty have her innards tickled by a bbc

Bro it hasn't been talked about here except being mentioned in posts like yours and I don't go on tumblr.

Why are Bettyfags like this?

Dont confuse us with 1 deranged cuckold

Sorry mate I was joking with you why I posted the dance clip. I have only really seen someone post it the once, that's why I know it was a little while ago I don't do the tumblr ether. Also that faggots not a bettyfag he's an imposter we know she's pure. She brings cake.

@everyone

Why do people want to rape Betty...? She's such a nice girl in the comics. Did they make her into a stupid whore for this show?

childhood was thinking betty was the cutest
teenhood was realising ronnie was better
adulthood is realising cheryl has the 10/10 body and the other 2 are just little girls in comparison

Stop the meme, as interesting as it would be I just dont see the CW doing that although its a NF show too and 13 Reasons had 2 in 1 season... we'll see

tickle betty's innards

People like to see her suffer and cry.

Well memed nigger. Now please leave

Childhood was thinking Betty is wife material, teen hood was thinking Veronica is the best you can ever do, adulthood is realizing that women are ultimately sexual objects and Cheryl is the hottest

I completely bypassed the first two phases.

a dudebro of mine has the same lips as her and it fucking puts me off her completely. his bottom lip is exactly the same as hers REEEEEE

post pouty, kissable boy lips

Nigga you gay

Veronica best girl

Has she gained weight again? Also post chubby pics

Why are you looking at your mates lips in a suggestive manner user.

aryan vs some brown sugar

i don't, iit's just they have the exact same lips. they both have that weird flat part in the middle of the bottom lip

I’m new to this Riverdale phenomenon. Who is this girl and why is she gonna get raped?

Suck his dik ya faggit!

>Betty will be pole dancing in front of bunch old men

Wtf isn't she 15?

Sup Forums likes to destroy anything pure and good.

She deserves it.

betty in her black lingerie looks so much better than that ginger hag

Objectively false.

Stop being gay bettyfags, she has not tits, no ass and she looks like Eddie Falco.

Holy shit your blind. She has more tits than Cheryl irl. Only thing ahe lacks is the ass.

She doesn't.

praise lili

also, post her sweater puppies

thoughts on this outfit?

>betty will never be your caring older sister who occasionally gives you handjobs to cheer you up
JDIMSA

She should wear more skirts. I like long legs.

Episode when?

>Why are Bettyfags like this?
sound like the average american "white" "male" to me

>Lili 'BLACKED' Reinhart assisted to a 99% black high school

>can't even make a proper one

Top kek. Fuck off cuck.

make a better one you cunt

Where can I watch this show without any sort of cable package? I had read before season 2 started that the episodes would be added to Netflix a few days after they aired but I checked the first couple weeks after the season started and I never saw any new episodes so apparently that was a lie.

pirate bay

You can watch them on Netflix already if you're not American ;^)

sauce on this? also webm pls

Real talk, is Jughead ever going to fuck Betty?

he rapes her

nah, i bet betty fucks archie in the season finale

youtu.be/diS4x4l-meA

her face when

>Lili Reinhart Reveals She Was Sexually Assaulted By An Actor

youtube.com/watch?v=IlEQ69cYcHE

The actor was Kylo Ren

Nah, Jug is gonna come out as asexual at the end of the season.

betty has a nice tummy

damn, betty looks like that?

Im so mad

???

ive never seen a single ep of this show but i have over 130 images of the blonde one who makes the goofy faces

what am i doing with my life

I thought Brittany Murphy was dead

>over 130 images

Get on my level.

What if...what if, Cheryl rapes Betty in FP's party?

betty looks like Edie Falco

I can't stop seeing it now...fucking Carmella...

>the look of pure disdain on her face

well i do have 25 or so images of the mexican and like 3 pictures of the self hating ginger if that means anything to you

What if Betty rapes her back?

I fucking love her.

*braaaaapppp*

Me too, brother. Me too.
Mads posted this on IG, what's Cheryl looking at? Or who?

She is looking at FP's despair.

raspberries

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS.

BEWARE OF OPENING THIS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.

Still love her.

The only time a woman looks good without makeup is when they turn 17 and it only lasts for that year.

WHAT THE FUCK

STOBBIT

>2d>>>>d

>cherrypicking
She qt in the vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=KDPG0YEsD5Q

To be honest, skin looks uneven without foundation. She's better than most women her age. ALSO YOU CAN'T FAKE DAT ASS

JUST

foundation is the key.

women can never be trusted