In theory, couldn't Pinocchio use his lie detector nose to uncover the secrets of the universe?

In theory, couldn't Pinocchio use his lie detector nose to uncover the secrets of the universe?

It's only a lie if you're aware of what you're talking about.

Care to elaborate?

I want to fuck those donkey boys.

It's not a lie detector. It's him recognizing the lies he tells.

I always saw his nose of an indicator of him trtying to decieve people knowing that he is lying, not a seperate all knowing entity.

But it's only a lie if he knows that what he's saying is a lie

If Pinocchio were to state a theory, such as "It is possible to travel faster than the speed of light", would be nose grow depending on whether it were actually possible. Or are his nose growing traits limited to what Pinocchio is aware of, as says

I think he's high and trying to say that Pinocchio could use his growing nose to detect falsehoods to reason out the mysteries of the universe by process of elimination.

>Aliens are real
>Nose doesn't grow
>Aliens must be real

Holy shit, I haven't giggled this hard for a week.

It's all dependent on what he expects and believes. His nose grows when he knowingly and intentionally says something false to someone, not when he makes a statement that he himself questions.

Damn it, user The Destroyer of Dreams.

OP, that is levels of mind fuck you don't want to go down on.

The big nosed guy who wrote for Monty Python made a comedy about why this woudn't work

O rly?

This obviously. It's about what he believes to be a lie. The same way nothing would happen if he tries the liar paradox.

OP, if you're serious, check out paradoxes of infallibility.

TL;DR infallibility is """problematic""""

if a god brought him to life, absolutely. but this was a mere fairy. she doesn't have that kind of power

My nose will grow!

It won't.

It's just a lie detector, faggot. It isn't omniscience.