What's the worst page you've read so far this year?

what's the worst page you've read so far this year?

>I hate seeing fictional character having fun around each other because I can't relate

All of New52 Teen Titans.

I have no idea why I finished it.

makes me want to throw rocks at them

>this year
learn to read

impromptu dance parties are always so much fun.

The ones in the fucking Clone Conspiracy where Ben Riley turns on Spider-Man on a fucking dime.

That shit made me hate cape comics again.

>what's the worst page you've read so far this year?

I read it this year, the OP didn't state it had to be a page that was from a comic book from this year.

Reminds me of the Xtacles party in the motel

-All of Ms America
-Inhumans vs X-Men
-Death of X
-Civil War 2
-Champions aka #Woke
-Unworthy Thor (you wanted Thor to have a hammer? Too bad! Here's a ad for our next drawn out twist)
-Unstoppable Wasp (cringe)
-Superwoman
-Hopeless All-New X-Men (O5 in general suck)
-Ms Marvel's voting issue
Blue Beetle(WORDSWORDSWORDS)
Spider-Woman (stop trying to make 616Jess popular, she sucks)
Ghost Rider (shitty Cho and crew stealing the spotlight)
-Deadpool the Duck (I didn't ask for this)
-Rucka Wonder Woman (so boring and slow)

>You haven't brought Uncle Ben yet because you're afraid he'll say that what you're doing is wrong.
>Ok....everyone please kill him.

Every page on this issue works but there's something especially vile about this one

Frankly, I expected a truck to run into the group.

The entirety of that America Chavez book has been pretty terrible.

Well, always good to have a reminder why you never buy current Marvel.

What song fits all these movements?

The year is just beggining but its going to be hard to top the introducction of the fraternity in the América cómic.

>the introducction of the fraternity in the América cómic
I didn't even make it that far.

Please god let this be satire.

This is a top contender right here. Instead of a comic about Batgirl fighting crime we get boring drama about someone misgendering Babs' trans friend.

>Please god let this be satire.
Hahahahaha!

NO.

Good to know that the Batgirl book is still shit.

You are technically correct, the best kind of correct

You would never pass bureaucrat school

Meh, the fact that the annual didn't involve Saturn Girl and instead set up the next Supergirl arc bothered me more than that line.

>we get boring drama about someone misgendering Babs' trans friend
Even when it's not SJW-ing it's pretty painful.

This and Champions are pretty much made for hatereading/storytimes of pain.

Happened within the last twelve months and it was absolute dogshit

>I like every single ending to every Dreamworks movie

Who's the xman with the corpse paint and the black line on his face and black hair? He's in the center of almost every frame.

anything involving moon girl or the inhumans

How did this ever make it to print? Saying "impromptu dance party" just seems like a really obvious way of not having to write an extra page.

Kid Apocalypse

tyvm

>Good to know that the Batgirl book is still shit.
It's VERY CW. For example there have been 2 arcs and Babs has hooked up with two dudes ( this is her second date with Ethan Cobblepot, bastard son of Oswald aka The Penguin ).

I'd normally wonder aloud at this point if the dude writing this had ever even had a conversation with an actual woman ... but it's a woman writing it.

>child wearing revealing lingerie
How did this get published?

its ok when POC do it

it didn't

>preteen girl
>negligee

>How did this get published?
That question could apply to nearly every page posted in this thread
Especially

I feel like Slott (he wrote this, right?) put this page in preemptively before someone on the internet would call Spidey a racist for only beating up Chinese in that issue.

I can get how it would be annoying, but unless you are a grade A pussy I refuse to believe this is a realistic depiction of how someone would feel if someone accidentally called you the wrong gender. Also, why does this warrant a fucking comic? Is this a batman comic? Why is it in batman?

>Slott (he wrote this, right?)
Yeah. I dropped this run after the first few issues; but read the last issue because Based Immonen took over on art. Writing's still crap; but it's very very pretty.

Maybe people can't? I love to dance, but some people are shy about. I'm the only one dancing sometimes to a beat and the normies go "UUHHHH NO! DONT DO THAT!'

Normies are weird about dancing. The whole thing that gets me is that it's everyone. Real life it would be like 3 of them while the others sit there and look judgemental.

Is this the chick who heard Babs' tale about what the Joker did to her in The Killing Joke, and then told her "I'm trans" like that was somehow comparable?

no-prize for worst opinion

At least this is kind of subtle. I actually had to look up the term deadname because I didn't know its meaning.

Laura has a massive rack there and I like it.

Slott has been writing Spider-Man for a decade now, hasn't he? My god, he'll never leave this book.

Probably didn't hurt as much as getting shot and paralyzed

Isn't it really important for a doctor to know your biological gender, specially at a fertility clinic?

This is acceptable. It almost feels like a joke. Spidey is uncharacteristically stupid though so that's dumb.
This is tacky as hell but it's actually in character. I can imagine Bruce knowing the name this particular trans people prefers. It would be neat if he uses the birth name when trying to intimidate or interrogate them. This won't happen of course because the vocal backlash would be enormous (albeit from a self-proclaimed minority).

>if someone accidentally called you the wrong gender.
It wasn't an accident: they went to a FERTILITY CLINIC and the doctor went with objective reality rather than subjective delusion.

ProTip: if you're trying to knock up your wife you really shouldn't expect someone to refer to you with female pronouns.

>Also, why does this warrant a fucking comic?
Virtue Signaling. Trans is the current Minority Flavor of the Week so you keep seeing references pop up when they're mostly totally out of place.

For example:
>Deadnames
What possible reason could they have to bring up the fact that the character used to be a man?

>Is this a batman comic? Why is it in batman?
It's the current run on Batgirl.

Who keeps editing these lewd pictures of Moon Girl?

>and then told her "I'm trans"
Yep. If I recall Babs was also recovering from having just "killed" her brother the psychopath as well.

hey user, the word gullible is written on the front page of /diy/

It's actually pretty accurate. Batwoman remarks on the strange name and the trans person can't help but point out how special a snowflake they are. If Batman was the one who told her it would sound lame as fuck but trans people taking every opportunity to remind people they are trans is pretty true to lief.

>What possible reason could they have to bring up the fact that the character used to be a man?
She explaining how she got the name she has, because Batwoman asked,

I can't even begin to imagine being so frail as to have one's entire day ruined over a pronoun.

>At least this is kind of subtle.
It's not nearly as hamfisted as "OMG he totally MISGENDERED ME!" for sure.

But imagine if they had the same scene and she said, "But of course that's my MARRIED name; my MAIDEN name blah blah blah" you wouldn't be BOTHERED by it; just wonder why the fuck anyone brought it up (unless it was a Chekhov's Gun situation where it would be relevant later, but even then why just have someone drop that into a conversation?)

Shh, don't add context to the conversation. It's the same user who posts all three transrelated things from DC this year every time.

There's nothing wrong with dancing in a parking lot.

theres something about this page that I like but I'm not sure what...

Whoever they are they need to keep doing it

>normies
Newfag leave

Every page of Civil War 2

Normalfag please go back to tumblr.

>She explaining how she got the name she has, because Batwoman asked,
In Gotham City? Home to Edward Nigma and Julian Gregory Day?

>It's actually pretty accurate.
This actually makes perfect sense, user. Thanks.

>uses normie
>calls out others
Epic

>What possible reason could they have to bring up the fact that the character used to be a man?

Because she's clearly a self absorbed asshole who very vainly thinks of herself as 'beautiful' in her current state and loves to brag about it.

So... you know what that's actually a decent character trait? I mean, they don't go quite far enough with it, but I could dig a transexual character who thinks that because they've changed they're suddenly 'right' and 'perfect' and 'beautiful', and this fills a vanity of their self image that isn't really supported. Especially if he's a doctor, then comes the added ego of someone who thinks themself brilliant and now perfect for the superficial outsides.

As a character there's potential there, and it organically uses the transexual nature as a way to add to character traits and development, rather than virtue signaling.

I'm starting to think the problem isn't the inclusion, it's the lack of imagination.

To me it is the zeitgeist of the whole thing. Back in my day, the X-Men would have done exactly like they suggested the page before, they played baseball. But now that is an outlandish joke. Because only nerds play sports.

Usually I'm all for comically edgy, that's why I enjoyed Hickman's Black order so much...but this is just pure cringe

> We're too cool to play baseball like our predecessors

You're not even fucking trying anymore faggot. This is pathetic trolling. I'm sorry normal Sup Forums terminology triggers you tumblr.

dangerous too
my cousing knows a guy whose friend died at one because he wasnt careful

user there is a difference between having a seizure and dancing

>being this fanny flustered
You mad, brah?

>there is a difference between having a seizure and dancing

Fuck you faggot, normie is newfaggot speak. say normalfag like you didn't come here last summer

well there are people dying all sorth of horrible deaths and suffering all kinds of injustices but if there is something we wont tolerate is misgendering a faggot

we need a kryptonite wall

I haven't paid attention to Marvel in years, but what the fuck is a prettyboy Apocalypse lipped motherfucker doing with the X-Men?

>normie is newfaggot speak

America

"What in the holy menstruation are you doing here, in the Guterres Sotomayor School of Intergalactical Indigenous Studies?"

Yes, it is. Normalfag is the right term, normie was unacceptable and considered /r9k/ faggotry. But I wouldn't be suprised if Sup Forums accepts it

>Normalfag is the right term

you can say what you want but marvel knows its audience

holy kek, how come that Marvel can get away with this?

Hopeless really always lives up to his name, doesn't he?

funny thing is I like how Slott writes Spider-Man but I don't like any of his Spider-Man stories

Day's a reasonably common last name.

E. Nigma is Eddie Nash's assumed name.

I know, this is so horrible; that black shouldn't have called her insulting.

>I'd normally wonder aloud at this point if the dude writing this had ever even had a conversation with an actual woman ... but it's a woman writing it.

girls love to talk wtih their dates about how they are getting along during the date in some cases, specially when things really work all of a sudden

>being gay
>fun

Hang yourself sperm eater

That's pretty funny.

That's th one, thank you