Why don't you approve of this semen demon playing Wonder Woman?

Why don't you approve of this semen demon playing Wonder Woman?

I do, I think she's great

>no tits
>no acting history
>israeli
>isn't that good looking

She's not a semen demon, she's a semen lich.

>thank you Auschwitz Skellington

>I don't understand that no real woman could ever conceivably look like Wonder Woman

not thicc

Objectively false, we got Faora in MOS didn't we? What about all the female athletes in the world? Wondy's bodytype is perfectly achievable.

Israeli counts as Mediterranean.

Whats wrong with her being Israeli?

>semen demon
>gal gadot

Love the dcu but this is one wrong casting choice

Also kek at the photoshop in her legs

I have a bigger problem with making her movie about fighting Europeans, not mythological beasts

She not a good actress and she's not very attractive.

At this point in history, Israeli Jews are a mix of Eastern European Ashkenazi, Spaniard Sephardic, and Arab genes, so there's about half Mediterranean.

>jewish lead actress starring in a film about fighting germans made by a studio owned by jews
are you really shocked at this user?

No. You aren't going to find a giantess with enormous muscles and boobs, a patrician yet beautiful face, and naturally perfect wavy hair. You can get one or two of those in a single person, but not all of them.

The character was created during WWII and spent a lot of time fighting Nazis. The setting is not surprising.

So you want an athlete who's trained all her life for it to play a part in a movie just so you can shit on her later for bad acting?

Or rather you want Gadot to train for years to get a perfect Wonder Woman body only to lose all other acting jobs because she's to muscular for a woman?

Take your pick.

Lots of people here go to Sup Forums

An actress that looks the part and can't act is still better than an actress that doesn't look the part and can't act.

Gadot is the latter.

It's an origin movie you dingus

Gadot looks like shit. She didn't even try.

>Muh instagram models should have been cast

Just the absolute worst the lot of you

>doesn't look the part
Except she does.

You've got to be the most retarded person on the internet. Seriously.

Go back to masturbating on paheal. That's all you're really after.

I don't know what your picture is trying to prove, she looks like an old hag there.

Most instagram models have the same acting chops as her, so why not?

>triggered
What part of what I said is wrong? Are you implying Gadot can act?

It proves that she looks the part.

Nah, WW is not supposed to look like an old hag with an eating disorder.

Yes, she can act better than some random body builder.

>Triggered
You honestly invalidated your entire argument.

How even are you like this.

Stop projecting.

>reeee you're retarded muh waifu Gadot is perfect go masturbate on paheal
Yeah, you're triggered.

>The character was created during WWII and spent a lot of time fighting Nazis
>movie is about killing conscripted German soldiers in WW1

I like her. I legitimately always thought it was a meme to hate on her, then I realized that some of you are for real.

Still don't get the hate.

Stop being a white knight faggot. Gadot doesn't look like WW and she can't act, that's the truth.

k.

>doesn't look like WW
You clearly have vision problems. You are also most likely a casual.

You made it abundantly clear that you only want an actress that will satisfy your muscle fetish rather than anyone who matters.

she is a jew and glorious aryans are portrayed as villains here.

>who is Linda Carter

I think Jessica Biel was the best modern choice. Decent actress, gorgeous and willing to get fit for a role (Blade 3)

time to fap

I wonder if back in the day nerds complained about Carter not being buff.

>amazonian
>white

>anyone who matters.
>Gal Gadot matters
What did he mean by this?

>>who is Linda Carter
Doesn't look like Wondy at all. At least not what you want from the Wondy actress right now.

Linda Carter was ugly

Probably would've said that she's fat.

>she is a jew and glorious aryans are portrayed as villains here.

Wonder Woman wasnt really drawn with Muscle until Perez or later so probably not.

I would have liked if they got a fucking actor to play the character.

Here's your (you)

She wasn't drawn with muscles or like a body-builder till the late 80's - 90's, but if you go and look at most heroes from that time period they all look like they're on copious amounts of steroids.

They didn't even bother dying her hair.

I want an actress that can act at least. Gadot is shit both in the acting department and in the looks department.

Tits and ass, big hair, pretty face. Wondy like to me. Especially for precrisis WW. Gadot has none of the requisite qualities besides a strong jaw.

For the same reason you wouldn't hire a twiggy hipster to play Conan the Barbarian.

She doesn't have the build for the part.

Also she's not much in the way of a semen demon, unless you like fucking skeletons.

>can see her collar bone
>people defend this but trash Gadot

Because I've never found Gal Gadot attractive.

I can't help it, I like thicker women.

Given all the gender swapping happening in comics these days I think it's only fair that a man plays her.

bunch of pussy ass mother fuckers in here, shes fine, you neck beard fuck boxes just hate everything. No matter who was chosen you fags would be be bitching anyway. fuck all of you, you non comic reading normies
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She was the best part of BvS. This meme that she can't act is beyond stupidity. It's not like anyone other than Heath Ledger(RIP) is winning an oscar for acting in damn cape movie.

>Tits and ass, big hair, pretty face.
That guy who told you to get out of here and go fap was right.

So because everyone in the movie is a shit actor, it's fine that she is too?

Sounds more like you're saying the movie was trash, user. Which is fine, it was

>She was the best part of BvS
Agreed. My theatre went fucking nuts.

Whut, being able to see a collar bone is a matter of body fat percentage, which a fit woman would certainly have a low enough one to show hers. Pic related.

>it's fine that she is too?

Except she isn't. I haven't seen any indication from her appearance in BvS that she's a trash actor. Lots of people I've spoken to said they liked and enjoyed her cameo. Unironically the only place I see hate for her acting chops is on Sup Forums, and usually there's something about her being a jew always tacked onto it, as well as crying about how she doesn't fulfill your fap fetishes.

Do you cry about Linda Carter not being buff?

>non comic reading normies
Like you?

yes

I entered this thread with the linda carter post but if you don't think TnA are constant character design elements of a LITERAL FETISH CHARACTER like Wonder Woman you have brain damage.
Carter had the lightly tanned skin, noble facial features and tna. Please actually look at images of Wonder Woman.

And Linda Carter looks literally nothing like that. Nice deflection

Anyone crying about her body is a casual. She's been drawn a myriad of ways over the years, way before you were even born, she looked like an average chick running around in a star-spangled dress.

Would it help if she was more toned? yes, but it's not that big of a deal really. Not unless you're a muscle fetishist.

Wonder Woman is way more than a fetish character. Goes to show that the nerds who complain about her don't even read her books.

>Carter
>Not Buff
>Literally white
I'll give you that she had the TnA, but Gal matches the skintone far more, and I'm not exactly sure what noble facial features is supposed to mean.

>LITERAL FETISH CHARACTER

Do you bitch and moan at adaptations where Superman can fly rather than just jump high? Because you're only viewing WW through the lens of her early appearances... why not apply the same to Supes?

Retard her design hasn't changed from those fetishistic roots, if anything she's gotten more fetishy with the regular addition of muscle tone. It baffles me that you can claim to be a WW reader and think Gadot is good casting.
No but I would bitch if Ed Norton was cast as Superman. See above for what I actually meant.

>her design hasn't changed from those fetishistic roots
Am I being trolled here? Her design hasn't changed? Are you autistic? When she first showed up she was wearing a skirt and she had her hair short.
>She's gotten more fetishy
No she hasn't you casual dolt. Back then all you needed to do was bind her up in chains to defeat her, clearly cause of the BDSM fetish. Today her power level is insanely high to the point she can match superman and putting her in chains does nothing. You're either a really good troll or the biggest idiot I've ever had to encounter on Sup Forums

Or looking like she was wearing a diaper.

>semon demon

>design has gotten skimpier and added more muscle
>not more fetishy
Are YOU trolling? Your reading comprehension is pitiful, I've been talking about design the whole time, you keep bringing in story elements. Tip for english, the term "roots" implies growth and change when used with an adjective like "fetishistic elements"

>diaper
Cannot unsee.

gal gadot is a shit actress just look at the movies she's been in user

>Skirt
dropped

This, minus the Israeli part. My problem with her is that she's super pro-Israel, anti-Palestinian.

Whoa! Gadot's meaty thighs look like THAT!?

You just said that it hasn't changed, and then you go on and say it's changed. It's like your mind isn't working correctly, you aren't even being consistent with your own stupidity.

> I've been talking about design the whole time, you keep bringing in story elements
Her design has changed though you moron. I even posted a photo for you to look at. Can you open your eyes and she that's wearing a skirt and her hair looks different? Can you do that simple task?

those thighs tho

Ben Affleck posts on Sup Forums?!

Because it could have been Antje Traue

She would have been flawless as WW.

There's 3 classes of people freaking over this

1.) They don't think she's buff

2.) Comic neckbeards mad that she doesn't 100% meet their comic waifu ideal

3.) Sup Forumsbeards and muslims mad she's israeli

Gal Gadot is fine as wonder woman. Nothing she's done suggests she's bad at the role.

>israeli

M...M....M....MUH PALESTINE!!!!

You would've complained she's too short.
So stop saying Antje Traue would make a good Wondie.

user, she's proven time and time again that she can't act for shit. how can you just ignore those criticisms like that?

>((((()))))

What has she done as ww proves she can't act? Literally just point it out.

Yeah no Gal Gadot is going to make a fine WW but in my eyes Antje would have been perfect.

I don't think i disagree with any other casting choice so far, maybe the Flash but meh