Sensible Joss Whedon gets to ruin two cinematic universes

>Sensible Joss Whedon gets to ruin two cinematic universes

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Czva65ck5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing Whedon can do to tarnish the DCEU further than it is

DC is desperate

They'll take anyone hell right now they're probably begging Jordan Peele to direct cyborg or flash and praying Kevin Smith answers their calls

>BatMAN UGH, SEXIST MUCH?

He can make Barbara Gordon a strong independent fuckdoll who inexplicably falls in love with a sensitive nerdy guy just like the director of the movie.

yeah I'm pretty pissed off

>Implying the DChad Cinematic universe won't uncuck him

Finally, Batgirl and Flash together

Just like I've always wanted

It's Sensitive. Sensitive Joss Whedon.

*sigh* Remember when before Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums?....Those were the good ol days.....

It won't .

We can expect barbara to surpass bruce in EVERYTHING despite the fact that she's not supposed to be a better fighter

Impossible, Whedon is a born and bread submissive nu-male raised feminist and filled with self-loathing he projects onto masculinity and males in general he will never be untucked because he craves submission at best he might rise to beta-hood. His only competition for male hating man in Hollywood is the closeted homosexuals who directed girlbusters

No, no, user. You don't understand.

He's with DC now, so everything he does is considered fine.

He's with DC now, so everything he does and has ever done is considered shit.

So...Barbara confirmed for lesbian?

>people still think Age of Ultron was his fault and not Ike's

It will be better than Bruce Timm. At least Joss Whedon doesn't spend his time mooshing two action figures together to kiss and have sex.

Yeah they forced him to put Infinity War teases in the film. He had studio heads bugging him and everything which was the main reason he left Marvel. But killing Quicksilver was 100% his decision. Fuck that shit.

>shitload of quips
>Innefectupive villians
>everybody speaks whedony
Sounds like him

>Sup Forums hates Timm now

fpbp

No she will date a sensitive older balding feminist man who respects and cares for her unlike those sexist misogynist men out there, named Goss Whedon, obviously misogonerd.
Gahd, it's 2017

>tfw no Director's Cut

He's with DC now, so everything he does is considered fine.

It worked for Humphries after all.

Sup Forums has always hated Timm. Dini, McDuffie, and Tucker were the brains behind the DCAU.

Timm is just a dumbass edgy manchild.

Snyder is a manlet and a feminist

Besides being incompetent.

Obviously, the DChad meme only work for comics, while the DCEU is laught stock.

Please fuck my wife!

>McDuffie
So that's why Sup Forums and Rich Johnston teamed up to drive him to suicide.

>manlet
How tall is him then?
>the DChad meme only work for comics
Nope. RDJ is a midget, Evans and Hemsworth are made of plastic, and the rest is a bunch of nobodies.

Sup Forums did nothing wrong. It was all Rich and his shitty clickbait article that removed context.

Sure, but I'll cost ya

5'7. Same height as me.

>Sup Forums did nothing wrong
That's why we no longer have the FBI watching us, right?

>5'7
Manlet. Yeah, right.

5'7 isn't manlet size?

>the only Director's Cut I'd pay to see from Whedon

Nah.

You don't have what it takes.

>Manlet. Yeah, right

Anything under 6 feet is a manlet, shorty.

Kek

I'll believe it if I see Zack using Cuban heels.

The average is 5'10"

His initial ideas weren't even good, though. I liked Avengers 1, but 2 had shitty ideas from the getgo.

>Praying Kevin Smith answers your calls
Does it get any more pathetic than that?

>wanting famous directors is pathetic
Ike pls

Avengers 2 was an exact clone of Avengers 1. It just changed the proper nouns in the script.

If you liked Avengers 1 but hated Avengers 2, you're delusional.

This is the problem with cinematic universes.

Somehow the quality of one movie effects all the other. People act like they're a single series instead of individual movies with entirely different directions.

whedon's like that? really? his writing comes off more dudebro

Maybe he's like Devin Faraci and secretly wants to be one.

When Feminists were upset by the whole "Black Widow said she's a monster because she can't have babies" thing and called him a misogynist, Whedon immediately posted a ton of photos of himself hanging with Anita Sarkeezian saying "Look! Look! I'm a feminist! Here's me with Feminist Frequency! It's okay! Look!"

Dude's a shithead.

Relax, WB is heterosexual. Joss won't have to debase himself like that from now on.

>WB is heterosexual
now if only DC were

But I'm not black

Isn't that what's she's been for awhile now?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Czva65ck5A

>homophobic
What are you even doing here, user?

I doubt Ike mandated Ultron and every other character to be a non-stop quip machine, or the Widow/Banner romance.

Manlets rule Hollywood and game the system in their favor. They use Jews as a cover.

Manlets - learn they will win.

What do you people have against Joss Whedon? I mean for christs sake he made Firefly, Avengers and Cabin in the Woods, what more does he have to do to earn your respect?

Something with good or even acceptable writing.

>What do you people have against Joss Whedon?
he picked the wrong side

Yes, it is. Instead of getting a famous director they should get a GOOD director.

Both Avengers were blown out of the water by Civil War.

Whedon is a hack.

Jordan Peele is probably a pretty well regarded director, for how inexperienced he is.

He actually did.

>famous = bad

And yet you people paid the ticket...

>famous = bad
Never implied that, faggot.

Sure you didn't...

Not an argument.

A Bat film with Whedonspeak sounds fucking strange

This to be honest family

Terrible you mean

When you get into the range when it's hard to shop for pants, then you're in manlet town.

>implying the MCU and DCEU were good before Joss

Get fucking real

Can always use more snarky feminists and the letter y inserted at the end of everything

>that one fag that replies to everything in the thread like someone cares

Cabin in the Woods sucked and Firefly is overrated knockoff garbage.

If Whedon pisses of the contrarians enough to stop defending the DCEU because he's involved now I might actually feel a tiny twinge of respect for the man.

>knockoff garbage
Of fucking what? You can't just call something a knockoff just because you don't like the creator.

>he made firefly

You mean that show which managed to have even worse writing that the anime he totally didn't rip off and did so badly it was canceled?

I want to fuck those lips

I'm out of the loop here, is Wheadon moving to DC now?

Im worried we're rushing Jordan too soon.

maybe, they're finalizing the deal for Batgirl now he can still walk away

What? All the praise will go to his head and we'll just have another Shyamalan on our hands. I for one look forward to all the unintentionally amazing comedies from Hollywoods next Spielberg.

>unintentionally amazing comedies

but he already knows how to do comedy intentionally

He could forget that he was supposed to be making a drama, hence unintentional.

Because you touch yourself at night.

>Ultron is a quiping piece of walking metal

It had Joss all over it.

>I AM SILLY

LET'S

Let's hope he does

but if he's good at making comedy wouldn't he be good at knowing what not to do when he isn't making comedy?

But Jurassic World came out after AoA. How does this timeline make sense?

He gets no passes after this bullshit. He knew exactly what he was doing when he did this, and decided to double down on the virtue signalling anyways.

Hey, MRA bullshit aside... how many videos did Anita promise vs videos she actually delivered?

Whedon flipped out over the trailer along with all the other numales.

Fedorable.

I'd unironically fuck Anita Sarkeesian.

He keeps making shitty movies but the internet keeps coming up with excuses for him. Every fucking time it's never his fault.