What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

The animation business as gone to shit

something about fucking assholes, my man Danny is an ass man.

SJW Universe and Sugar BTFO

STUNNING REALIZATION

He mad

Antonucci being based as always.

literally who?

The creator of EEnE Online.

salty he hasnt made anything since EEnE

The hack that made EEnE.

lol effort

GET OFF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEE

He should have played the game if he wanted to win
He's just mad that he can't do whatever "cartoon" he wants because someone actually cares about their cartoon to plant their lips firmly to the right posteriors

>he can't do whatever "cartoon" he wants because someone actually cares about their cartoon to plant their lips firmly to the right posteriors
Yeah we don't really need another one of these.

What is EEnE?

Did he see that Butch Hartman video with the other animators yet?

Whiny inexperienced brats like Pen Ward and Alex Hirsch who want to ditch their shows and just sit on the sidelines getting the credit need to step the fuck aside and let actual cartoonists like Gennedy and Antonucci take back control of TV animation.

He's mad that his pilot isn't getting picked up, but also because a lot of people who don't give a fuck about quality and/or are lazy about their craft are clogging the industry.

His pilot was pretty generic in premise, but then again, I severely doubt that is the reason why things don't get picked up considering we have like, eight "dudebro" shows all trying to mimic Regular Show's structure.

Quintel was the last of a dying breed of animators who actually give a shit about their cartoons, and now that Regular Show is over there are some pretty fucking dark times ahead.

Any Regular Show episode that didnt feature Eileen was a dark time.