Steven Universe Leaks

Guess what
youtube.com/watch?v=mk2AUZ-TvAU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/847569253008105475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GUYS

You're better of posting this in /sug/ if you want to start a shitstorm.

And as per protocol, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

GRAIN OF SALT? IT'S THE FUCKING EPISODE!

Oh please, someone could have easily animated this whole thing in their mom's basement. You're not tricking me.

Though it is potato quality, that is the actual leaked full episode.

And I don't care, the fact that it's recording of some shmuck's monitor instead of a video file adds to the dubiousness.

Now go post this in /sug/ like a good troll.

It's actually the full episode, in shit quality and with some shit commentary from the kid, but it's the real fucking thing.

>steven starts crying because Rose made an alternate tape just in case he was actually a girl but steven is too autistic to understand

About halfway through episode

How did this literal eight year old get his hands on this and why is he ruining it with his shit commentary

No logo so could be a Turner release.

Pretty cool that rose just used pink diamonds ship as a trash dump.

believe

This is a fucking let down

Could be someone working on SU snuck in a camera and that voice is just Rebecca Sugar talking about the episode.

because he killed captain alex.

Maybe it's her brother, Stewven's been our inside "man" all along.

well that was shit, thanks for posting so now I don't have to waste time watching it later

I'm sick of this show meandering and not tieing up any loose ends

seriously when did greg have a cat?

So this episode is just fucking nothing?

kid is so paranoid about Rose because the gems wont say anything. I'm not surprised after the pink diamond info.

So the main take away from this is that Rose isn't some mastermind and didn't have any kind of plan for Steven

Why is this so potato. Why can't this shit hold a camera still.

I thought that was obvious from the first time we saw the tape.

That was lame.

>a literal child with Parkinson's recording a garbage episode that confirms filler forever and providing le witty commentary
Yippee

>imma spoil som shiet that takes place in 2 secs.

Why is this still up? Is the crewniverse lax about leaks? I'm sure they could have run a tighter ship if they wanted to.

>Steven would have had a different name if he was a girl
It was a little heartwarming, but I don't get why it deserved its own episode.
That is, unless there's something else in Rose's warehouse. I kind of want to see that place explored a little more.

Right?
>Wow, my Mom kept this place under lock and key. Meh, I'm not gonna explore because I've got some crying to do

Side note: Steven should take Amethyst there, she'd love it

Maybe he was telling the truth all this time, maybe his dad really did work at nintendo

Those pink pillars...IT'S A FUCKING SPACE SHIP RIGHT!

R-Right?

I'm getting pretty sick of Steven not trusting Garnet desu

And Amethyst too, she's not hiding anything she just doesn't know dick

So how did he get the episode early?
Did it already air somewhere?

Because Movie

Well, at least Steven found Jack's sword

who cares? the episode was garbage

JUST

On the one hand, there was some very clear setup in this episode. We saw what's blatantly Pink Diamond's ship and saw that Steven is still interested in the chest.

On the other hand, we REALLY should be getting some payoff at this point, this is starting to really, really drag. Even more than it was already dragging.

>a film for if he was a girl

Literally the only reason this episode exists is to cause more angst steven

> always fumbling with the camera
> talking over the episode

this person needs to be shot

So Lion confirmed for reshaped Pink Diamond?

If it aired some place, then I could put out a better quality.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/847569253008105475
I'm thinking this has something to do with how that random ass kid got that episode.

it does feel like CN will upload a new episode from all their shows, cant see it being anything else.

>Starts with Steven watching Rose's video. Rewinds it constantly during her message to Steven to find hints about what his magical destiny is.
>Lion spits up a big pink key.
>Steven tries it on the chest on Rose's Island, nothing.
>Steven tries using it on various other Rose-based locations. Her armor collection. The healing fountain. Rose's Room. Nothing to unlock there.
>He begs Lion for help. Where did you get this key, Lion? Take me there!
>Lion takes Steven to the desert where they first met. They travel for hours until they finally reach a big decaying structure with some pink pillars sticking out of the ground. In the center: A lock. He uses the key and behind the door... A room full of garbage.
>Frustrated Steven kicks the garbage around and finds a tape labelled "NORA".
>Steven begs Lion one more time: Take me somewhere to understand this tape!
>Lion takes him to Greg where they both watch the tape.
>It's the exact same tape Rose made for Steven, but replace all the names of "Steven" with "Nora".
>Upset Steven asks for an explanation for this. Who is Nora? What is my magical destiny? Why is this tape telling me nothing?
>Greg explains they narrowed it down to two names: Steven if he was a boy and Nora if he was a girl.
>They finish watching the tape with Rose gushing over how great humans are and Greg gives a speech that lets Steven come to the conclusion that his magical destiny is being Rose's Kid and he's O-K with that. Oh and he cries the entire time this happens.

There, I just saved everyone 11 minutes from this fucking boring of a nothing episode.

the episode is hardly worth watching to begin with

>Note this may go down but watch FAST
and sorry for bad quality its only on my tv
So, is this the stupid son of someone who works at CN?

And that matters, why?

I think I can finally stop watching this garbage.

Me too. I'm actually done with it now.

I'm sure somebody already downloaded the video

Would be bad if you're watching a series and then one episode you get to is just a recording of a monitor.

because trying to find a higher quality version of a leaked episode this shitty is a waste of time and effort

Agreed with both things you said.
Fucking hell that key was such a tease though. Even to Steven who immediately went to the chest to unlock it. But yeah Steven is at least really actively searching now.

Of course Roundtable is being a huge faggot about it

April fools day though..

wow it's literally fucking nothing

I feel like i should be caring for this episode but for some reason i can't muster the strength to give a fuck about steven's feelings for the 9000th time

HOMBRES

It's a happy surprise to watch this boring letdown now, instead of anxiously waiting for it to air on TV.

I'm starting to think I should wait for the season to end, and just ask fans which episodes to skip over, or just binge watch it later.

You think this is another Steven's Dream situation, where they're going to post the first episode of a bomb to their app or wherever

i'm waiting for the diamonds to show up.

After season 1, I've stopped watching the show and have only watched clips that show up on my "Recommended For You" sidebar and have been able to keep up with the entire story thus far doing so.

It's actually quite pathetic how little of the show you need to watch to keep up with discussion considering this show prides itself on continuity and an ongoing narrative.

>Nora's tape is much more detailed than Steven's
>Probably because Rose wanted a daughter

Kek. Steven wanted to know why hes special, turns out he's not even what his mother originally wanted.

I was done with the Ronaldo episode honestly. Also what the fuck rofl?

>His name was gonna be Nora not Stephanie.
WHAT THE FUCK!

>Not Rebecca

>Also what the fuck rofl?
You must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Cartoon Network literally doesn't care about this show at all. They practically encourage piracy.

It's my fervent hope that SU is going to follow the same quality arc that Adventure Time did; getting notably shitty in the fourth season and then rocketing back up afterwards.

But what good is hope. What the fuck happened to this show guys? Why did shit just get so BAD all of a sudden?

Better than the last two eps or TnCG

Ian left

>watching SU
>being 18+
xD

>She's also drawn differently compared to the first tape

Strange indeed!

I would still get a higher quality by the end of this day to pack it with the rest, but I rather have it sooner than later though.
This

nora thread

It was just filmed first and Greg cut Rose short in the second one.

I think it's because we Zoo arc teased a more interesting direction, but we still got boring episodes that aren't worth watching, adding to the fact that we had to wait a week expecting something grand only to get disappointed makes it worse.

>This trash
>Better than Room for Ruby
Kill yourself my man

Literally forgot it happened. I meant Rocknaldo and Philanthropist.
But Room for Ruby was way too compressed and practically making fun of how stupid it was.

nora is the best girl.

>incoming montage music
>the music that plays isn't montage music

Like, at least give your commentary some substance.

There always has to be a catch.

Based on AT's arc it will be more like nosediving after the fourth season, having erratic bursts of quality throughout the 5th and 6th, then it gradually rises to a respectable plateau for the rest of the show.

It seems like SU isn't gonna go on for nearly as long as AT did though, so they better get that quality skyrocket soon.

>Rose wanted a daughter because she thinks all crystal gems are born female
>making it more inspirational
>Instead it a she ended up with a boy gem
>making it worthless
WEW! LAD!

If we got Nora would she look like tiny Rose or Greg with a wig

People don't care where leaks come from now?

I would like to know where it came from.

He meant that he's a little salty over another shitty SU filler episode.

Jesus Christ, get a fucking tripod.

Hey guys look I made Season 4 not be the worst season.

Why leave Buddy's Book? Did people like that one?
Jamie episodes are always snores.

Lion 4 was shit.

Man, I miss season one.

Lore.

qt historical gems, duh

Do we know how many more episodes SU has left? Like have they renewed a certain number of seasons? Because if not I could see them dropping it. Do we know how many episodes are left this season?

2>1B>3>1A

Season 1 was great, I loved the early episodes.

Even with deleting the shit episodes this is still the worst season