That's his twin, Korzan.

Cutest lord of the universe

Haggar/Zarkon OTP

Who does he choose?

Middle, definitely

gotta love the mice

Keith.

Welcome to you, mice user. Never stop posting them please

It's a callback to how the DotU black lion pilot wore red.

Keith.

Do you guys think that they'll show that Altea wasn't completely innocent in the war, perhaps even providing a good reason to instigate Zarkon's betrayal?

I hope so. That's my current theory.

I hope so. They've made it a point to show the Galra in more shades of gray and as a more militarized/indoctrinated culture in this show than they were in the original Voltron/Golion (where they were just an evil species by default, to contrast the inherently good Alteans/Arusians). So I'm hoping they will give the Alteans the same treatment.

Maybe it could have been an accidental thing. Perhaps Alfor and Zarkon were fighting with Voltron against some third party force and Aflor, or the Alteans as a whole, used a weapon that accidentally destroyed the Galra homeworld.

Do you think she would get Galra concubines to hate-fuck after the war?

Maybe Alfor used many Galran soldiers in his war, with a smaller amount of other races, due to many Galra being available. This probably prompted an argument between him and Zarkon, leading to Zarkon abandoning the rest of the team and leading the Galra people in a rebellion of sorts.

That's possible too. even though they're going a bit more shades of gray than the old series, I can't see the new one making the Alteans look too bad (though I'd love it if they did). So it'll probably be some thing Alfor didn't intend to happen.

She shapeshifts into a big, burly Galra man and finds waifish Galra ladies such as second from right to seduce.

I think it could have been a situation where there was some threat to both Alfor and Zarkon's planets, and Alfor had to choose where to send Voltron and the Galra got screwed over.

Don't go where I can't follow you, faggots.

This is an interesting theory too, better than my original argument theory. It probably would be better for the Galra to get screwed than for the leaders to fall out like Roku and Sozin did in Avatar.

What did user mean by this?
I'm serious, I really don't understand

"Don't go where I can't follow you" is a quote that sheith shippers love to use. I added the faggots bit because you're all faggots.

It could sort of justify Zarkon's obsession with possessing Voltron, too. He was traumatized by having to abandon his people to whatever happened to them in order to defend Altea instead, and then wanted to make sure they had nothing to fear ever again.

It could be used as his tragic past, that he uses to justify the various atrocities committed by his empire. He just wants to make sure his people aren't forgotten again, but never stops to think that no one should have to fear the galra.

Thanks user, I'll continue to post best Galra
Sorry if it isn't full size, I haven't saved these properly in certain cases

These theories are pretty good. I like the idea of Alfor choosing his own people over the Galra and screwing them over.

Thank you, kind user.
This will make a nice addition to the collection

Well shit, is the thread gonna archive this early? This is the slowest I've seen these threads so far

I think people are just waiting for wondercon info. Not much to do right now.

There's two Pidge threads up at the moment, that's probably why. All of the Pidgefags are in those.

Oh shit what am I doing HERE then?

jk I like it here too.

There is no reason to have a Voltron thread up today. OP should've waited until friday or posted on Saturday

Episodes I want:
>Fancy ball episode
>Rashomon episode
>Beach episode
>Alice in Wonderland episode
>Girls day out episode

I want a day in the life of the Galra empire episode. I want to see the grunts doing grunt things. I want to see the commanders get some development.

OP here, sorry, I'll wait next time

>Tales of Galra Empire

Keith

Yes, perfect.

How to meme?

>mfw everyone that's been posting the galra men are probably fursuiters

Rashomon episode ends up with nobody figuring out who committed the crime. Only the viewers will know it was the space mice all along.

Post shiro sinning
Congratulation, you have memed

Predictions
>voltron team will reprimand lance for constantly getting the team in trouble
>lotor is a slut

>Keith and Allura start getting romantic development
>Lance gets mad

>Lance desperately tries to show how he can be a better leader out of jealousy
>He screws over the team in a battle and gets the team's collective asses kicked
Post your reaction when this happens

This already kinda happened in S2

>A.J. Locascio will voice a recurring and important character

I think it has begun too. People are just in denial about it.

I hope he's not Lotor.

What makes you think this? You think VLD is going to make a BTTF reference?

Imagine Lotor having Marty's voice.

Someone made the prediction in the previous thread. I can see VLD having a little time travel fun in it. Nothing too serious.

Much goofier and younger than I expected him to be.

If Locascio is playing Lotor and Lotor is half Altean then he might give him a faux-British accent.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how goofy is Lotor going to be

Probably a 5

Damn, thread is quiet tonight. I guess we'll wait to do the next one in a couple of days when the con is going on.

Cute pic.
Also yeah, we're gonna die pretty soon, I think people really just wanna discuss wondercon.

The con is literally this Saturday.

Now that I am back from work and finished most of the chores for a work party tomorrow, I can talk more about my old personal hell that is Voltron.

That and I think they're off posting in those awful looking Pidge threads.

Oh well, we'll just wait for Wondercon then.

Yeah, sadly. It'll be fun at least.

Always welcome to come lewd greentext about Pidge over in though.

All the cancers went to the Pidge threads, good.

Feels pretty good. Makes you realize how many fetishfags hang around in these threads though.

>anons complain about pance
>pancefags move to their own thread

You all can keep the thread alive yourselves. Post theories, etc. I'm personally waiting for wondercon and need to brush up on my drawing.

I figured most of the fetishfags were Pidgefags. There is just something about being a Pidgefag that attracts the weirdest of degeneracy.

It's one of the things I hated about the old VLD season 1 threads. The Pidgefags were disgusting. And this is coming from someone who has a lot of fujo degeneracy like shota or loli or incest or rape.

Yeah, I noticed it too. Poor Pidge. One of the better characters, yet attracts fetishfags on Sup Forums and trannyfags on Tumblr/Twitter.

I wonder if we'll get any actual questions or comments from cast of substance at Wondercon. Or if they'll have a teaser put together for us. How long was it after the first season aired we saw the first teaser?

Pance is fine as a ship, but it's weird to make her a 'loli' character. She doesn't even seem sexual at all

Nah, she doesn't. If any character was gonna be"asexual" or whatever, she'd be the one.

Or she'd be a robosexual. she got pretty excited about that robot traveling with Nyma and Rolo.

Who is Keith's favorite Jaeger?

I feel bad for Pidge the worst. I bet Bex gets the weirdest shit too.

We saw the first teaser trailer in SDCC, which was the first con after it showed. So chances are we may get it this Wondercon or SDCC.

I am a massive Pidge and Pancefag but even I am weirded out by "I WANT TO DRINK FROM HER SWEATY PITS" and shit.

She gets a bunch of the trannyshit still. She's even openly gotten irritated with them in the past, and called Pidge female. Which is amazing, since Bex is SJW as fuck.

I thought so. It aired in June of last year and SDCC is in July or August right? So it sounds about right that they'd have a teaser thrown together for us by now.
People who ship her or whatever are fine. But those fags who are always going I WANNA SNIFF HER SWEATY PITS AND PUT PEANUT BUTTER IN HER PUSSY are just creepy. I'm glad they have their own thread.

>Mfw the real reason the mods were deleting voltron threads was to stop the impending pedophilia

SDCC is in July. I'm hoping to get the badges next week and fucking camp out for the Voltron event. No fucks given. There is nothing else I want to see there panel wise anyway. The other days I'll do paneling Only dumbasses go to Hall H.

I think we'll get the small teaser at Wondercon, and the actual trailer at SDCC since S3 will be out two months after.

Good luck. Never been to SDCC, so I have no fucking clue what Hall H is, but from everything I understand, it's a madhouse and it's damn near impossible to get into panels in the first place.

The Kallura shippers made this prediction a month ago

>PUT PEANUT BUTTER IN HER PUSSY
Fuck, I like to get weird with Shiro stuff, but they make us seem as vanilla as Sendak/Eyebrow.

See you guys on saturday's thread. I hope we'll get something spicy.

That's what I'm thinking too. I hope they do a continuation of the NYCC poster.

Seriously? I was the one who posted A.J in the thread yesterday. What did the elders say about him?

Ain't nothing wrong with being vanilla. It's the most underrated flavor anyway.

Pidge is gonna get a horrible vaginal infection. The Shlav shippers are the weirdest but I also like reading their stuff because Shlav is inherently funny.

They know everything.

It was NYCC where they got to see an episode, so I imagine for SDCC will get the episode, while Wondercon gets the teaser.

I hope so too. Maybe we'll get to see Eyebrows, Morvok, and Uggo.

I'll be here with my bingo card.

SHLAV IS LOVE

Did that user who draws things in Ms-paint make this? It's kinda cute, but an awful lot of wasted space

Shlav is a comedy ship for me. I don't actually ship it, but it is funny to talk about him holding his many ugly half-breed babies with Shiro in his many arms as they nurse on his many nipples.

In one of the cons last year they had a 10 second teaser trailer, I don't know which one it was but I think we'll get something like that at wondercon since they gotta show something to keep the hype going.

SHLOVE

Shlav started off as a joke to me but someone posted screencaps and I thought it was super cute whenever Shiro had to carry Slav around, or when Slav wrapped his body around him like a scarf. I want more interactions between the two now.

I hope it'll contain at least a short Lotor cameo, even if just voice.

There will come a time when those pagans will never find a thread far enough to run to, because they will never find a world where their heresy will be welcome or tolerated. Klance comes to wash away the sins of lesser, infidel ships in a flood of righteous wrath. Depravity of their ilk shall be judged in the holiness of Klance and be found ever wanting, and their filth shall burn in hellfire everlasting while their doubters' tears fill the chalice from which the faithful shall quench their thirst.

Thus be the fate of all deniers of the Truth that is Klance.

Yeah, I told them about the wasted space too. I think they've since then tried to fix that.