How the fuck does a Polar Bear survive in California?

How the fuck does a Polar Bear survive in California?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyPeDZ-I8pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After the inevitable secession, President Pence was forced by hardliner Republicans to build an ocean wall around California by separating it from the mainland. Hence, the climate got much colder.

How does anything survives in California?

dat grammar tho

I've done it for twenty years.

You poor bastard

I'm just trying to decipher the thought process that led to that filename.

21 years and counting. No idea how either.

That's his actual name.

That's what I get for not watching the show. Is it any good?
Now I'm trying to decipher the thought process that led to that name.

Its nice and comfy. Not really action-oriented.

It's a comfy show that you can't necessarily binge, but good for watching when it airs on TV. It can throw surprises at the viewer, especially when it's a flashback episode.

It's simply OK. If it's on it's enjoyable but I personally don't feel like watching the whole thing in order. It's a nice little distraction once in a while.

>It's simply OK.
Perfect description. We Bare Bears is enjoyable, but for whatever reason, doesn't get much more than that.

pic FUCKING RELATED

It's a diversion from the expected joke. They're a panda, grizzly bear and a polar bear. Their names are Pan-pan, Grizz, and Ice bear.

That... may be the worst joke I've ever heard.

It's the least offensive show I've ever seen. It's not gonna make it on to any must-watch lists, but you're never gonna have a bad time watching it.

"Joke" may have been a strong word. Like everything in the show, it's just sort of mildly amusing.

how does ice bear not melt

With a little help from his friends.

Ice Bear is the best thing about that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyPeDZ-I8pY

Would Ice Bear's farts feel cool on my face?