PATHETIC WEEB

can't stand shit like this anymore.

Iron Fist? More like Au Tist! HAHA

>Au Tist
>Au
That's gold not iron dumbass.

The action scenes are pretty entertaining. The rest is just decent.

Finn a cute.

geez if you wanted an iron fist thread all you had to do was ask user

>Being this autistic

The action was poorly shot and poorly choreographed, and the show was too cheap. The sets looked like shit and they bailed on showing Kun Lunch and the dragon. Compare that to Legion, where every episode looked spend and gorgeous.

It's a compliment, asshole

>anymore
What happened?

Good god, it was Ike, wasn't it?

Also the guy who ruined Dexter.

>they bailed on showing Kun Lunch and the dragon.
Be patient. I remain confident we WILL get the dragon

That's the kind of body a speedster should have. Not a master of martial arts.

The most entertaining part of Iron Fist is the commercial that intentionally looks like a cheap McDojo ad, and that's just sort of depressing

Ike definitely had his dick in it. Like the way in Jessica Jones you could see how cheap furniture was when it would be broken, this was full of shitty balsa set dressing.

>mastering martial arts has nothing to do with muscle or looks
Sometimes you people just too stupid. But then again you're the kind who thinks Bruce Lee was actually good.

Get fucked. Season one couldn't get me interested, some shitty half-assed chance we'll see K'un L'un and the dragon in the next season won't be me to watch it

He desperately needs to go otter mode
That actor as a lot to prove.
He better be martial arts training atm

Also make the fights scenes more exciting

Au Ti Sm

I'm 3 episodes in and my thoughts so far

i dont like the actor and i've barely read any iron fist but isnt he suppose to be calm and controlled and shit? He is getting frusterated and lashing out at the stupidest shit and shouldnt the dude who punched his iron fist have his entire arm exploded or some shit? I think it was akin to like luke cage skin.

Someone please enlighten me on iron fist. Other than that I dig the william asian dafoe like son and some other stuff but seems a bit slow (dont get em started on the fightscenes jesus)

i read that he only had 3 weeks to practice before the role then spent 12-15 hours a day filming and only had 15 minutes before each fight scene to practice

which blows my mind how tf marvel could drop the ball on this

I'm not the quoted but it's funny that you use Lee as an example, he was one of the guys who always said that body work should be a priority on martial arts training and was dedicated to working out on a gym while old masters focused solely on technique and muh discipline.

This something we know NOW and is a big part of a fighter preparation on shit like boxe and MMA, but when he showed up with his Kung Fu and physical education philosophy he really made a impact.
Guy was a legend and ahead of his time.

>isnt he suppose to be calm and controlled and shit? He is getting frusterated and lashing out at the stupidest shit

you haven't seen shit, the way people overreact to shit on this show is painful to watch sometimes. Also that shitty effect they added in post whenever he has a freakout is fucking disgusting

Whens he gonna dock with Luke cage?

They at least needed to give him a better character then "Spout some koans and complain a lot then do shitty looking kung-fu."

Why'd they get an actor who looks like such a fuckboy?