RIP

Not that it should surprise anyone, but...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shaneglines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait for it

Prove it.

It was seriously the best action cartoon on CN for the last 10 years

RIP

What was the finale?

That was quick what the fuck happened

DCEU poisoned the DC brand. Even Lego Batman under-performed.

I remember there was some hype behind this and then it all vanished. Literally wtf?

>get the voice actors everyone loves
>make the writing and tone literally as far from said show everyone loved them from as you possibly can
how braindead are tv execs?

It's not on CN's Upfront for this year, while TTGo is. That's the best way to show you don't give a shit about a show from a network.

It hasn't aired yet. There's still a lot of the show that is unaired. It just means it won't get picked up for another season. What we get is what we get.

That wasn't even the problem the problem is that they didn't fucking air it. They made this show and basically didn't put it on consistently or advertise or do anything.

Action cartoon on CN.

well yeah, they don't air anything that doesn't have great ratings
you can't have great ratings if you haven't aired yet. that's just basic logic, user. you don't air a show that hasn't aired, it can't possibly be popular yet

I found it godawful and embarrassing. Roughly on par with brave and the bold but at least that was a clever adaptation of something retarded.
kind of makes me wonder what would happen if the original teen titans was the 2nd version and Go came first.

>CN comes out with a new DC show that isn't Teen Titans GO
>It's cancelled before I even knew it started airing
Well color me shocked.

>brave and the bold
>bad
Alright you can fuck right off.

Oh, so you're just a tasteless idiot, then. That solves that.

Justice League Action was really fucking good, it worked really well as a 11 min action comedy

WB should just go to Netflix with all their shows aside from TTG nowadays. Action-centric cartoons are dead on TV aside from Toonami, mainly due to executive fuckery.

I remember looking at Twitter around the time when BvS and Suicide Squad released, and people were adding "I don't hate everything DC does/I'm not Marvel fanboy" qualifiers to their hating of said movies by saying "DC's animation is cool, though!" I wonder: If they actually knew this show existed, would they have actually watched it or were they just lying?

At least they didn't banish it outright and then write it off right in the middle of Toonami airing it.

Maybe not Netflix since it's more cozy with Marvel and Disney, but there's been growing rumors of DC getting its own streaming channel.

Has Stargirl shown up in any more episodes than the one with they stop Zod?

Oh ho, the CN/DC hate train rolls on.

Did this show actually finish airing? I remember shit going south for it around 10 episodes or so. What I watched looked like hot garbage, but still curious

CN can't schedule a shit.

Seems pretty clear they wanted to get rid of it. Coincidentally, how often does Sonic Boom air on the US channel?

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
May it rot in hell.

No, that's the last one that aired in the UK.

Canada might get a new one this Saturday, but the schedules are all fucked up.

On Toonami, yes. The night before CN wrote it off they had to do a last-minute marathon to show the seven or so unaired episodes.

Never. It got shifted to Boomerang months ago.

They play it one day a week at 7 am for 15 minutes. They didnt even give it a chance.

Triggered

Well, since that AT&T and Time Warner merger seems set to go through, that rumor may very well have some weight.

it did finish airing. Toonami added it to their lineup when it initially got cancelled and then they were told by the higher ups that the show was being written off for tax reasons so Toonami was forced to change there entire schedule so that they could air the rest of the series within that one night.

>I literally just watched the trailer and got so triggered I hate the show now
God horseshoe theory is interesting

Now user, they gave it a friday night premiere and showed four episodes.
They then booted it to saturday morning and proceeded to spend four weeks playing each of those episodes individually.

It has toys so I kinda doubt they would cancel it. The toys for the show have just barely come out.

That was so fucking stupid, almost like they wanted to sabotage it.

The worst part is that it was doing decent in the Toonami ratings and it was going to get bumped up a couple of slots. Then the last-minute write-off stuff happened.

It didn't stop YJ from getting the boot as well.

Almost? CN hates airing shows that they don't own 100%.

TTGo! is some bizarre exception, maybe because its so cheap and gives them Spongebob-level ratings.

Can't let it become your new favorite show!

>godawful and embarrassing. Roughly on par with brave and the bold
wat

like clockwork

I wasn't big on Action, but you have awful taste if you didn't think Brave and the Bold was great.

You took longer than usual.

Well, now you know why I didn't watch it. I can't get invested in shit that's just gonna get cancelled in a short order.

Also, what's it gonna take to get this bitch fired? Or will CN just die before that ever happens?

Short of another bomb scare? Probably if every single show on CN suddenly nosedives in ratings and they need a desperate overhaul.

Can we get that Vishnu Athreya guy replaced too? Somebody pointed out that's he the guy in charge of scheduling now.

The fuck is with CN?

I liked that super date ep and that space cabbie with lobo and his friend.

Zatanna is cool in the show.

>I found it godawful and embarrassing.

Let me guess, anime can do it better

Is it still Lacey Chabert?

Fuck CN

I think she's voiced by the lady who voiced her in Young Justice. I can't remember her name.

Yup, Lacey Chabert.

Man, I really liked this show. Instead of reintroducing all the same characters and backstories we already know, they just get straight to the point.

HAHAHA.
Action cartoons are saved they said.
It will lead to renaissance of the genre they said.

I hate CN so much.

At least there's Samurai Jack, Toonami, and williams street. Hasn't Gennedy said he's still working with them when he's done with SJ?

It's a shame. The show is 10x better than TTG.

So is the artist for the show the same as the original or just trying to evoke his style?

DC really needs a cartoon besides TTG to get kids into their comics and become long time DC fans.

Hnnnnngggggg

I need to watch this show. I love Zatanna,

They stuck it to a saturday morning timeslot and then almost never re-ran it, the retards. Why the fuck doesn't CN re-run anything but TTGo and Gumball? They have a fair amount, but all they air are those two.

>go through the effort of making new cartoons
>air them once then never re-run them
I seriously don't understand this

If you mean the DCAU, it's someone else emulating the style.

His art style is inspired by Bruce Timm and has done art for DCAU comics.

I wanna feel bad, I really do, but the show wasn't on during regular daylight hours. What did they expect?

>letting old women and indians decide which cartoons to air
This is a mistake

>They stuck it to a saturday morning timeslot and then almost never re-ran it, the retards. Why the fuck doesn't CN re-run anything but TTGo and Gumball? They have a fair amount, but all they air are those two.
CN is fucking dead, man.

Fuck Christina Miller. Nothing's fucking changed since Stuart Snyder left.

I think the worst part about this style is that they're trying to make it look like Timm's work while giving it a breath of fresh air and updating it for the newer generation. The problem is that Timm's style is so very recognizable and specialized that you can't mimic it. It looks great because it is what it is. If you try to change it, that's when it becomes trash. I do think it's good of them that they're trying to stick to that design and recognize that it's the superior art style that made their cartoons famous, but they either need to stick with it or move on. No middle ground.

DC already has a cartoon besides TTG, it's just aimed at little girls more.
And, DC Superhero Girls sells comics too.
As a bonus, it's on Youtube so CN can't screw it over.

Well, it could partially be because, while heavily inspired bu it, it isn't part of the DCAU or that they don't have Bruce Timm himself on the series (though his style does vary somewhat depending on the animation; See The Killing Joke and Under The Red Hood). Then again, they kept Phil Bourassa for the DCAMU after Young Justice.

Maybe they can make the new Boomerang app into a lovely home.

>while TTGo is

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

>kind of makes me wonder what would happen if the original teen titans was the 2nd version and Go came first.

they would still both be shit?

Overstaying its welcome the show.

Nothing of value lost.

How can it overstay it's welcome if barely stayed?

I don't think getting rid of her will do anything. This shit was happening under Snyder as well.

It would take a MASSIVE shake-up at CN to change things.

It's Shane Glines. He's a Timm protege and has worked on stuff like Justice League: Gods and Monsters, Beware the Batman, and the DCAU comics.

He does a lot of pin-up stuff. His Facebook is more updated and has a lot of concept JLA art, with even some characters from unaired episodes like Poison Ivy, Mxyzptlk, and Granny Goodness.

instagram.com/shaneglines/

I just found out it existed last month.
This seemed like the kind of thing that should have been on everyday at 5PM, not something you air once at 7AM on Saturday.
I genuinely liked it. It was lighthearted, but not outright goofy. The only complaint I have off the top of my head is that I didn't like John de Lancie Brainiac.

Supergirl looks good.

Thank you. I was blanking on the name. I think he also did concept art for Beware The Batman.

Cartoon Netowork still kinda screws them over with them airing their movies at bad time slots and no ads for them.

It was until Samurai Jack blew it out of the water and showed the action actually wasn't that great and just a big fish in a small pond.

Yep. Responsible for pic related, Gordon, Katana, and Bruce. He also sketched out Two-Face, but the show didn't get picked up to use it.

Ben 10 omniverse was better, DC shill.

Shills have gone off the deep end.

>James Woods Luthor
I'm surprised how much I enjoyed him.

She's cute

I am going to miss this shitposting.

the whole point was that Diana and Hippo-whatever were in the wrong for looking down on Superman and Batman just for being men, especially Diana who knew them so well and had her ass saved by them as many times as she saved theirs.

damn, that's a shame.

>being surprised you enjoyed James Wood

Huh. Don't normally like him then?

is it wrong I think "finals crisis" is kind of clever?

>surprised
Why? James Woods is always great.