every fucking time

Wait, wasn't the dragon green?!?

that season was so painful to watch

the color wasn't creative enough

Dojo having a hard on for Master Fung.

I could deal with the redesigns.
I could deal with the CGI Showdowns.
I could deal with Ping Pong.

But for some reason, the writing was just pure dogshit.

them attempting to do a continuation when a lot of things relating to the original series were still tied up with Warner Brothers, not to mention having almost no one involved in making the original show involved

also the really dumb idea to have the Showdowns be CG

and lastly having Ping Pong be an Omi clone visually even though said resemblance had no plot relevance whatsoever(also having the 5th Dragon be someone new when they could have had Jermaine or possibly Jack become the 5th Dragon)

This is a war crime

Stupid fucking copyright laws.
They can use every single character but not the Shen Gong Wu names. VAs are different because Canada. Ping Pong. Also those stupid Tron Code Lyoko fights.

It ended the first time.

Ping Pong on every aspect

Jack Spicers voice.

Damn Omi's the worst character in this, I'll kinda miss the rest but I can deal
>reboot happens
You know what, I can tolerate a little more
>Omi junior
mfw

WOOD

wait theres a worse problem here
Does Kimiko wear the uniforms all the time?
In the old show she had different outfits on constantly and it was actually kinda neat

They didn't go the Samurai Jack route.

>yfw Raimundo fucking kills Wuya

Wasn't ping pong's sole existence and design just to dispel the impression that Omi is an offensive Chinese stereotype? Ping Pong is from France but they gave him a stereotypical Asian design and offensive name just to say "No guys, it's cool! He's French so all these things aren't actually aimed at Asian people at all!"