EXTRA THICC

EXTRA THICC

I'm gonna need to know the artist here.

Sunnysundown

That's anatomically incorrect.

It's the angle

>instead of the over a dozen other Jack threads, you make a new thread for 1 piece of art

It's not like this logic is anything new

A thread well used I say.

Why is there never an EXTRA THIN thread, for those of us with more Euro-style preferences?

Go away Ireland

Cause we're not sickos.

having patrician taste != sicko

>wanting the mother of your kids to be malnourished

great genes you got there you neanderthal

Voluptuous body types are generally an instinctual sign of good health and therefore desire.

the truth is no one has simply made a sticc thread yet

Not everything benefits from being extra thicc. McDonald's shakes for example.

If The Sisters looked like this, we wouldn't have been treated to those delightful thigh gaps, brief though they might have been.

EXTRA
THIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC

More like extra dead

>Modeled after Andrea Rosu

>sticc
im stealing this

Hussy...

I DEMAND MORE

YES, this pleases me

those freckled tits are driving me crazy

It's my sincere hope that the Scotsman has a load of children by this point in the series, and that at least one of them looks something like that.

EXXXTRA

Jack likes 'em rail thin.

Don't post your MLP crossovers on Sup Forums

Deal with it America!
Deal with it!

Embrace the Thick, Europe. You know you wanna.

>be me
>be in Europe
>see literal supermodels everywhere instead of American fatties
no thanks

>be European
>get run over
I'm not American either.

>Euro-style

EXTRA THICC clothing

wtf

Ireland pls go

Lel

It's mostly a meme, "cultural enrichment" is a bigger problem in the cultureless US, if anything.

[Desire to stir last night's haggis intensifies]

*stickos

only an amerishart would call thin women "euro-style"

>faling for thic jew

>The migrant crisis isn't real

The US has a far more chronic "migrant crisis", it's just that nobody talks about it because the country is supposedly more accepting of multiculturalism, and also there haven't been acute episodes of boat people getting in for obvious reasons.

America likes 'em thicc, unlike most white cunts:

EXTRA CUTE!

extra lame, show ruined desu

>Prepare to meet your death, Samurai!
>*aggressively rubs noses*

Jack has no time for bitches.
GOTTA GET BACK, BACK TO RHE PAST SAMURAI JACK.

Jack does need Ashi if he wants to keep on living. Let's be honest; defeating Aku has been his whole life since he was 5. Once he accomplishes that he has nothing. He has no home to return to. He will either die after killing Aku, or not even after killing him, or he will join Ashi either romantically or paternally to start a new life together.

>He has no home to return to
There's always a way to get back to the past.

He'll get back or Ashi will.

Kek'd.

>A man who enjoys large freckled breasts

Technically yes. However, what will he do in the past? He's gotten used to living in the future, with its robots, technology and armory. He's also grown accustomed to having to fight for his life on a daily basis; there would no place for him in the past. It's home, but it wouldn't feel like it. He's too tainted and broken; just like a lot of war veterans. Just take a look at his psychological state; imagine Jack having a mental breakdown in the middle of a pacific Edo Era town. He'd be a walking bomb.

Yeah, though I do think he still misses his people and his parents. He has adapted more to the future but I don't think that will prevent him from going back to that past.

Lets not forget he had little to no childhood or any kind of down time. His soul purpose in life is to kill Aku and save his people.

Hell I'd be fine with him just going back in time and saving those little daughters. Raise them to help the world and fit his role as the protector of the planet. He goes back in time and saves his people while they stay behind so he'll have left a mark.

Extra cute coming through.

EXTRA ded

You are right; Jack does feel the moral responsibility to save his homeland, as well as is parents and his people, but that's basically it. His suicidal state clearly indicates that the only thing keeping him alive is his duty to his people; if it weren't for that he would have committed sudoku long ago. He's not even moved by rage towards Aku anymore, nor by the goodness in his heart to help people, just by guilt.

He will go back to the past if he has the chance, but only to stop Aku there. After that, there's nothing to stop him from killing himself.

He might develop a new feeling of purpose after slaying Aku as the Earth's immortal protector, but I see a more plausible ending with him either dying or finding a family with Ashi. Genndy did indicate that the ending would be bittersweet.

>tfw Jack didn't find them soon enough
He might've even notice their lair once, but was too depressed to do anything about it

>committed sudoku
I had to stop and think for a moment to remember if that was the right word.
I fear we will actually forget the proper term if this meme continues.

Actually I do have trouble remembering the proper term and I incorrectly called it sudoku in my head even before hearing of the meme

Not every fucking character needs huge ass and thighs man.

VARIETY

Agreed

To be fair the definition is only used for memeing on the internet anyway.
I don't think anyone out there still practices seppuku in the traditional Asian honor sense anymore.
Katanas, steel, and blood were replaced by fathers, belts, and test grades.

This was supposed to be a DeviantArt shitpost
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEVIANTART SHITPOST

fuck off Mabel

what's this pic from?

In my country people refer to it as harakiri. Don't know why, though.

Do you guys know of any movies or series depicting samurais? Animated or not; Jack has left me with a fancy for some traditional katana action.

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE SHIT GENNDY HAS WRITTEN
Fuck you Sup Forums for falling for the memes

Both words follow the same definition, apparently.

>THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE SHIT GENNDY HAS WRITTEN
We're just on episode 3. With all due respect, I don't think you really have much of a grasp of what Genndy has written.

The context of that picture only makes sense given the context of the actual show. I doubt anyone would actually care about Jack babysitting for the comeback of the show.

I think Arakiri is just easier to pronounce in my language.

>Fuck you Sup Forums for falling for the memes

I didn't say he should have written it exactly like that, of course, but the general idea is incredible.

Because we aren't Irish

The general idea is only good because its an alternative context to the show though.
Its the contrast that makes it so appealing.

What's up with Ireland ITT? I'm out of the loop.

Some dumb mick on Sup Forums or Sup Forums (can't remember) said that a rather mediocre lady butt was too large, and the thread preceded to mock him so hard that it became a meme and now every Irishman forever will bear the shame of being anti-thicc because of one of their countrymen.

Guilt by association, classic Sup Forums.

This would be perfect, if the feet were a bit smaller.

Kurosawa's entire body of work

> deviant art does it again

Sword of the Stranger

We've established this. THIN is STICC

as in, EXTRA STICC
which is anorexia

in any case, embrace the THICC

It looks pretty cool.

you mean children

I'm sorry for you if you actually prefer Amerifatties.

animators made themTHICC