Amelia Bedelia says she wants to fuck your brains out

Amelia Bedelia says she wants to fuck your brains out.

Would do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=86zlSplwK2A
ss-thirtyfour.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the chances my brain will literally leave my skull?

Good luck.

100%, why is this a question?

are you fucking serious with this shit?

Funny thing about the word fuck, it means "to strike."

I'd point at some random object and yell it moved and then run as fast as i could to escape while she's distracted and hide myself never to be found again hopefully

I really don't think I want to see the rest of that pic

inb4 Amelia becomes the new FOTM

I think I do.

No, Amelia. that is an evil machine that corrupts the purest of souls

Who?

A character from a series of childrens' storybooks. She is a maid who always does everything she is ordered to do in the most literal fashion possible, leading to hilarious hijinks.

I just wanted more pics of Amelia

> but sir how else am I going to find the next volume of those magazines that you always hide?

l-lewd!

Then that's a good thing....y'know unless we get really cringey about it....which always happens.
But up until that point cute Amelia OC.

So is Amelia Sup Forums's waifu of the month?

I fear we'll reach that point similar to susie or the other FOTMs

>Amelia Bedelia is more knowledgeable about the world than Aku's daughters

Run away as fast as I can, or maybe ask for lemon meringue pie instead

Or maybe just ask her to fuck me far more gently, explaining how to do it step by step

I mean, I do want that ginger maid pussy

She'll give you a red cat in a maid outfit

The user who posted this said they'd post a higher resolution and a sequel after they got home.

Good taste, Amelia.
I like to think about deer orgies as well.

This is worse than that time I told Amelia Bedelia that we'd be having a marathon sex session.

More now

I suppose as long there isn't another children's literary character who could take her place.

maybe back in second grade

I would tell her to open her legs and close her mouth

I took Amelia to Vegas for our honeymoon and BOY was my face red!

I can totally see her looking for the any key.

>Well, okay, but don't blame me for breaking this chair.

Or poking a house key on the desk, curious about how the magic screen will tell it has been pushed

>ywn ask why not make one and somehow word it so that it's full of nude pics of herself and you own the only copy.

DARMOK AND JALAD AT TANAGRA

SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL

Issa myth

Wait, it isn't short for Fornication Under Consent of King?

GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF YOU

False etymologies

One reason that the word fuck is so hard to trace etymologically is that it was used far more extensively in common speech than in easily traceable written forms. There are several urban-legend false etymologies postulating an acronymic origin for the word. None of these acronyms was ever recorded before the 1960s, according to the authoritative lexicographical work The F-Word, and thus are backronyms. In any event, the word fuck has been in use far too long for some of these supposed origins to be possible. Some of these urban legends are that the word fuck came from Irish law. If a couple were caught committing adultery, they would be punished "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge In the Nude," with "FUCKIN" written on the stocks above them to denote the crime. A similar variant on this theory involves the recording by church clerks of the crime of "Forbidden Use of Carnal Knowledge." Another theory is that of a royal permission. During the Black Death in the Middle Ages, towns were trying to control populations and their interactions. Since uncontaminated resources were scarce, supposedly many towns required permission to have children. Hence, the legend goes, that couples that were having children were required to first obtain royal permission (usually from a local magistrate or lord) and then place a sign somewhere visible from the road in their home that said "Fornicating Under Consent of King," which was later shortened to "FUCK." This story is hard to document, but has persisted in oral and literary traditions for many years; however, it has been demonstrated to be an urban legend.[13]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck

I clearly need to link ancient viral videos to you guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=86zlSplwK2A

Well fuck.

BUCKLEY, WHEN LOST

>Sup Forums is into Amelia Bedelia now

I guess I should expect to see a thread talking about how Ms. Piggle Wiggle is thicc or fantasizing about a grown up Beezus anytime soon

>talking about how Ms. Piggle Wiggle is thicc

No, but I have seen her niece mentioned before.

I'll ask her how she intends to go about it, then correct her.

>You could do whatever you wanted to Amelia and when she tries to get you arrested her literalism wouldn't allow her to do anything
>"You have to file a case with the police"
>She brings a briefcase and a nail file to a group of cops

it would be too late, your brains would already be out on the floor.

>you tell her to keep quiet about this
>she goes out of her way to make sure nobody ever hears the word "this" while explaining that you were doing it as an order from her master

>tell her to go get a jimmy hat
>she brings you a hat with the name Jimmy on it

Dude, I would fuck Ms. Piggle Wiggle so hard that her house would go rightside-up

Because I don't want to end up liking Steven Universe.

>"Amelia, give me a titjob."
>"Okay, sir!"
>Wake up the next morning to find very well-done DD size breasts grafted onto your chest.
>You almost get upset about them but you keep them anyway because, seriously, it's almost like they're natural.

In what literal sense does 'titjob' translate to 'tit implants'

where's the rest

Same way getting a nose job means to have your nose *surgically enhanced*

Why would she try to get you arrested?

She'd be the most loyal sex slave, you just have to be very careful about what you tell her to do

>go to bed
>wake up
>there's a new thread

never change, Sup Forums

Any Amelia wearing casual clothes? I love the maid outfit but i am picturing how funny it would be to have a relationship with someone like this

So long as she keeps the stockings

>Learn about and use figurative language
Do I win?

>"put it all on red"
>"no amelia"
>"hit me"
>"no amelia"

If someone writes a lewd Amelia Bedelia story. I will draw every single page.

Show us your skills first

Put on a helmet

I F.U.C.K.ing love etymology, so thank you.

ss-thirtyfour.tumblr.com/

>Beezus
Now you've got me picturing lolidom Ramona

>graverobber
>goth girl
wew

You're pretty good.
Hope someone takes you up.

Although the lewds are a good motivator, I kinda want to make the story just for the puns.

Rello heddit :)

I'd take a well written story that favors good comedy over flat out smut than a poorly executed story that's desperate to get the sexy parts with no discernable rhyme or reason.

>no qt redheaded maid to marry

I AM LOCUTUS OF BORG

Artist here - I'd only do it if it was clever. Doesn't need to be completely explicit, just funny and kind of lewd.

holy shit i didn't realize it was that bad. like fuck that is atrocious.

anyways. artist here, I'll use a trip or something if you fags wanna identify me or whatnot but i'll take some requests for amelia. Aside from that part 2. I have plans to redraw and properly scan that as a full comic, god willing. My only other plan is to draw some proper cheesecake of Amelia.

I'll give it a shot, but no guarantees it'll be good.

maybe we shouldn't run her into the ground like other flavours. I know this is Sup Forums but come on, the only reason susie and the spooky girls are still around is because they get to be posted at halloween. Amelia may have some staying power if we don't post about her day after day after day.

Lay down and enjoy it

yes best not to over saturate Amelia
>those susie and ghoul school threads on fucking February

This is just the second thread and only happened because the last one start generating artwork relatively late.

Saying stuff like "Maybe we shouldn't push for more stuff now" is more likely to get nothing past what we already have than it is to get a little now and more later; especially seeing as how that's exactly what happened a while back with Amelia. There was a thread about her prompted by the Dorkly comics, we got a minor spurt of interest, and things fell off completely.

I want to see Missy trying to explain lesbianism to Amelia.

>How would that even work?
>Scissoring.
>Oh, you should never play with scissors!

i suddenly want to see drax in a maid outfit

She wouldn't have much luck explaining 69ing either.

A book character from the 60s

Drax/Amelia OTP

>lolidom
this is my fetish

>No, it's not... that's not... okay, look, imagine that a six and a nine are people.
>Don't be silly. They look more like a tadpoles than people.
>,,, No, fine, let me just show you.

>You wake up at 10am with a stranger calling you asking why your tits aren't in the office yet.
Fix

>Amelia is disappointed with you; getting an office to hire a bird was not an easy task.

>Darkest Dungeon
DAZED! REELING! ABOUT TO CUM__!

>Amelia, find me a woman thats a tiger in the sack!

Priceless smile

god tier

>She introduces you to a weretiger.

That's a stretch, and it's not even funny.
If anything she'd give you a job either watching or dressing up as a Tit.