Okay. I'm hired

Okay. I'm hired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNEWovYSC5w
adultswim.com/videos/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show was pure Kino.

Really was, I'd almost put it up with Samurai Jack. Good shit, too bad normies can't sit with anything for more than one minute to realize it.

QUICK Sup Forums!

GET OUT BEFORE THE SO FINISHED

youtu.be/aNEWovYSC5w

name of show pls?

12 oz mouse

OUTTA MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HEEEEELLLLLLL

i've never seen a show escelate in quality and complexity as much as 12 ounce mouse

It was just so odd, all of this nonsense turned into a bunch of characters I cared about. I was sad when the final episode rolled and that was it. I still want more, the story really isn't done yet.

unlike 90% of cartoons (especially on adult swim) after a certain point actions had serious consequences and things changed on the show which was neat

He's rectangle-y. That's how you'll know him. By his rectangularness.

LOOK AT THE SUUUUUUUUN

It was wonderfully serialized. It got more done in 20 eleven minute episodes than most 45 minute dramas can. I really enjoyed that constant unfolding of it's universe and the plot formed by it. And Fitz was just a great character. It was different and interesting.

You're gross. I really wish you would leave my party.

[As] is airing the finale of the show on April first.

no way

4 AM, hopefully they play the whole damn series.

[citation needed]

>Hello
Hey, it's me, your buddy, how are ya?
>I could not be busier
Doing what?
>I'm... I'm on this phone
That's fair, I'll call you back when you're not on the phone

Look up the goddamn schedule faggot.

Are you drunk?

Angrily, not drunk enough.

Okay user, I guess I'll spoonfeed you.

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

>schedule starts as 6 am and anything before that is listed in the previous day
Why tho?
And how do we know this isn't a prank?

EYE live on an EYEland in EYEowa or WEYEoming.

We don't. It could be completely different, just interesting it's listed at all. Would really like a continuation of the series one day.

ADULT SWIM
APRIL FOOLS
LESS THAN 24 HRS

The april fools prank is gonna be 12 Oz. Mouse aired in full movie-style with limited commercial interruptions/some other goodies with a new episode(s???) At the very end concluding the series once and for all

Why? Because you can air the full series in 5 hours and two because Adult Swim randomly has the final episode of 12 Oz Mouse "Prolegomenon" listed in the 4 AM on that night's schedule despite the fact that no 12 Oz Mouse episodes have rerun at all since 2016.

Don't do that.

Is kino code for dogshit?

No. You can't do that.

Big O, season 3 was great. Weird art direction, though.