I fucking hate this character

I fucking hate this character.

He is a crazy conspiracy nut who enjoys killing things so much that he works as an exterminator.

His business actually loses money he just does it because he is crazy and loves killing.

He is also disillusion and paranoid.

He is pretty much the last person you'd want to have a gun but...

he owns several guns and is president of his local gun club.

What a fucked up unlikable character.

>What a fucked up unlikable character.
That is where you are wrong, buddy.

ok

Still better than Peggy

Dale is ironically a very responsible gun owner though.

Yeah, I gotta say: Dale pales in comparison to Rusty Shackleford.

Now, that guy's a treasure.

Sounds like someone's asking for some pocket sand.

Didn't he shoot a guy in the foot because he kept a gun in his holster loaded with the safety off?

Didn't he go on a tower shooting spree or something once

yeah. i heard he's friends with the guy that blew up the mega lo mart too

Unnamed shank #3 is a better character than Peggy. Her only saving grace is her naivety that allows you to lewd her up unopposed.

That dudes a mercenary and a bounty hunter, I wouldn't fuck with him

I feel the same way about Gob in Arrested Development. He's one of the most popular characters, but I can't stand him.

They are all arrogant and selfish assholes, but Gob is too stupid to make that charming. At least Tobias and Buster aren't as agressive in their idiocy.

Stop spreading lies, Mad dog

He was holding his spray gun. You know, from his exterminating job? Everyone just assumed he had a real gun.

>character suffered from a miraiade of mental illnesses while society should shun him and treat him as an autist.

Back to pol with you libral scum!

That's exactly why I like him.

She was good when she was just a ditsy, but caring mom in the first two seasons or so and then they made her into and unlikeable tardo.

I like peggy.

This

Is there a more irredeemable character than john redcorn?

>redshit line jumper
>delusional enough to believe people cares about what makes his enraged in his basement