Hari Konfabolu says he does not want Apu to be removed from the Simpsons and offers ways for the character to be fixed:

Hari Konfabolu says he does not want Apu to be removed from the Simpsons and offers ways for the character to be fixed:
>make him more interesting and not one-dimensional
>stop revolving him around indian stereotypes
>make him the CEO of Kwik-E-Marts and potential rival to Mr. Burns

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AM2DM/status/933364464677785600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen any other indian have a white millennial punchable face like that.

Who is this guy and why is he getting so much attention? Why does a 40 yo care so much about a cartoon?

Apu has evolved from just an indian store clerk to a more well rounded character, he's not a bad character just because he's not a self-insert for Hari the streetshitter.
If ypu want to see a one-dimensional character look at nu-simpsons Skinner or Ned

thiS need's to be stopped.

One, Apu needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Apu's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking " Where's Apu?"

There's a bunch of episodes where Apu is shown to be well rounded though. Did this guy literally only hear Apu's catch phrase and assume that's all they ever did with him?

Lisa the Vegetarian?
Homer's Barbershop Quartet?
Homer the Heretic?
Much Apu About Nothing?

Much Apu About Nothing is all about how Apu struggles with cultural alienation but learns he can be a good American without abandoning his heritage.

i actually like this idea, but not for pc reasons

Why is he so upset over a cartoon?

>t. never watched the Simpsons and only have an opinion because someone told me I should be upset

Yea fuck AMD, fucking APU is console trash

apu died on his way back to his home country when?

>He must be mightier than 10 man
>have veery big indian penis
>apu can fly like supermen

Based S need poster

They've already done this

>All women n town show bobs for apu on request

Giving shitskins a voice in our society was a mistake.

>making him the CEO
Wasn't the CEO that guy Apu and Homet went to visit in India?

>apu make send man to mars
>apu make very nice java program for nice sirs
>apu gets send vegana pics from very hot or sexy girl

This.

His whole point is that minorities can't ever be stereotypical and need to only be shown as amazing. Even though Apu is a successful business owner and family man. It's really disingenuous.

I hope this leads to the end of the Simpsons and that's all the entitled brat is known for.

Yeah, Chuck.

just replace the voice actor, say the new guy can't/won't do the accent

Was he really the head of the Kwik-E-Mart?

*sneed

would be even funnier if apu just disappeared and was never mentioned again

Is he really head of the Kwik E Mart?

mobile.twitter.com/AM2DM/status/933364464677785600

Yes

I have more suggestions.
Apu needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. And whenever Apu's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Apu?"

Have you ever noticed that Aryan Indians don't act like this? It's only the Dravidian street-shitters who constantly try to whine their way to success.

He quickly realized that was retarded. Plus then he wouldn't have something to complain about. Plus I'm sure a lot of indian people like Apu.

Really?

>i post apu thread again yay!

I don't know why I get so triggered by this, maybe it's just my love for simpsons and someone who has clearly never watched or appreciated it is tarnishing it because of todays sensitive culture. Apu is a great character, he's smart and quite the model immigrant. Hell he's one of the only characters that changes throughout the series, he gets a wife, kids etc. If you want to talk about shitty stereotypes, look at big bang theory. That shit plays stereotypes for laughs. Asburgers, indian beta etc.

no

he drank the marxist koolaide.

thanks for that. the pooch bit always gets me

How come nobody is complaining about worse racial stereotypes like Groundskeeper Willie or Uter or Krusty or Fat Tony or literally any other caricature the simpsons have made?

Apu has been given far more depth and character development than any except perhaps Krusty

Much Apu About Nothing is probably top 15 episode for me.

Just about every character is a stereotype and apu isn’t ceo material, he’s not mean nor evil

you can't be racist against white people you shitlord

All of the characters you just mentioned are considered white in America and thus not worthy of defending

>Scottish
>white

TIME TO REMOVE BUMBLE BEE MAN

>White People Fuck

Good heavens!

Just replace him with a proud ayran man Gary Sue. Go over the top in making him loved by all, smart, strong, funny, and great at everything. Then by the end of the episode, make a statement about how he's here to stay for good and never ever show him again.

What about Krusty?

From now on, your name is Apu de Beaumarchais