This was tonight's episode of Supernatural

>This was tonight's episode of Supernatural
What's with all the DC comic product placement on CW shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2014/11/batman-home-video-finally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee, I wonder.

Who knows?

I don't know op, sounds like a conspiracy to me

Sup Forums we need a top notch detective to figure out this case

Is that a serious question? Hmmm I wonder

Quit being facetious or I will face you down and send you to hell

I FIGURED IT OUT!
CW = DC Backwards because "W" is the fourth letter from the end of the alphabet, and "D" is the fourth letter from the front of the alphabet!
CW IS ACTUALLY DC

STOP BENDING THE TRADE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you notice the Batman Rebirth, Justice League, and Suicide Squad posters in Archie's room?

CW is owned by WB who also owns DC

This makes me curious.
Does all the bat stuff even exist in the DC CW world besides all the characters stolen from Batman for Arrow?

Supergirl mentioned that her cousin (Clarke) has worked with a vigilante before, and that they tend to have lots of dark demons. A few people have also named dropped Gotham city in it.

Fox has actual Batman rights, so don't expect a CW appearance unless they make a deal

I remember watching Sex and the City and there was a comic shop guy episode and the guy was listing off female heroes and only named DC ones.

Really gets the coffee grinds percolating.

>Fox has actual Batman rights

The fuck, really?

It's nothing new. They advertised Under the Red Hood but it fits because Jensen Ackles voiced him.

If you don't mind a lengthy Wired article:

wired.com/2014/11/batman-home-video-finally/

tl;dr - Batman Live-action TV rights are a clusterfuck because of the 1966 show.
Fox pretty much has TV rights for the foreseeable future (which is why we have Gotham), and I think it might be tied to them selling the old 1960s series

Not at all -- thanks, user.

Well, this is going to be an interesting read.

user, why where you watching Supernatural?

he has good taste

Yeah, Batfam stuff has been hinted at.

The newspaper in Flash had Wayne tech on it, Eowells references Batman when talking about how Barry should conduct himself as a hero, Julian references Bludhaven too. Supergirl makes reference to him as well.

Between the two Earths, i think Batman is the only one really confirmed to exist on both, since Flash/Arrow etc. don't exist on Kara's earth, and i don't know if Superman has been referenced in the Arrow Earth yet.

Archie products in the CWverse when?

Hypercrisis

Eowells said That Man, not Batman. He was talking about Green Arrow.

Get out of here, user. That's like saying Disney owns ABC, Marvel and espn

>DC comic product placement
>an episode about pro wrestling and how much of a big fan Dean is with cameos from WWE wrestlers (even if it was The goddamn fucking shitty Miz but whatever)
>the holy grail of gay subtext/nohomo fanservice

Whoever makes Supernatural is definitely /ourguy/

He probably figures he can get away with anything now since the show doesn't seem capable of dying at all.

>2017
>Still watching Supernatural

Why do you hate yourself OP?

Yeah I figure. It's at the point where there are as many if not more bad seasons than good seasons, they've lost all their OG normie fans and are stuck with nearly solely demonic fujoshit Tumblr harpies instead who will watch whatever shit they churn out. I don't know how I stuck around so long but it took me until season 9 to quit.

Also, why haven't they just said fuck it and made Destiel canon like all the fans want. I mean, it'd make people happy and what the fuck do they have to lose? The respectable part of their fanbase quit in season 6.

It just seems like it'd be a smart move and Tumblr would go nuts meaning mucho good publicity for them.

And no, I do not ship Destiel.

I ship Dean and Benny

>the guy was listing off female heroes and only named DC ones.

That's only going to get worse in the future.

It's so much fun to see DCucks are mandated to love Whedon now he's in league with their precious god, Zack 'Manchild' Snyder.