It drives me nuts when some guy brings an item in and Corey just happens to know some crazy facts about the item off...

It drives me nuts when some guy brings an item in and Corey just happens to know some crazy facts about the item off the top of his head. The show needs to be a little less subtle with their scripting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I happen to have a friend right here in Las Vegas that owns an antique store specializing in 16th century Flemish woodcarvings. Mind if I get him to take a look at this?

they don't call him big soss for snothing

damn hes starting to look like medium hoss

who the fuck watches pawn stars in 2017

it's more relevant now than ever user

I still find it astonishing how he went from being a fatass at the show's beginnings to a not-so-fatass over the seasons.

damn he lost a lot of weight. good for him

My brother visited Las Vegas and went to their pawn shop. Nobody from the show was there and the workers there literally said they only come in when they are filming the show.

He saw some of the items from the show though.

That's the least problem with the glaring scripted scenarios on the show.

Less subtle?

I think you mean more subtle.

Isn't the pawn shop from the show a set that looks like the real shop?

Pawn stars is 100% real, and Chum is my friend.

Yeah they're getting royalties out the ass why would they actually be punching a clock?

I don't. Has it gotten shitty?

yeah, my bad

Sus

chumlee did too and probably stopped smoking so much weed so he's a lot less funny and dumb

Didn't he go to prison for dealing meth?

I heard he died and not a single word was said.

it was always shitty

im am from teh same town as Chumlee.

fuck this show and all the horse shit that the "history" channel peddles now. i used to love that channel now its just a shitty reality show

> got a bit of legal trouble and I need to pawn these 3 rifles.
> how much ya give me?

Whenever I see something interesting, I go wikipedia it, so it's not really that unbelievable.

>watching "White Trash Garbage Fantasy"

He only got 5 years probation.

My favorite part of the showis when the seller explains why he/she is unloading precious, historic, family heirlooms at a pawn shop for reasons other than drugs or gambling while being in Las Vegas and insisting that they will take no less than hundreds of dollars and then accepting tens of dollars because they are actually extremely desperate for cash.

I like the part with the funny jokes

>im here to pawn this expensive item
>wow back in 1754 chubby checkers wore this codpiece on the set of
>i dont give a shit just give me some money

Don't worry, he's always fucking WRONG since he's too STUPID to know what he's doing even with facts given unto him. Always tries to pay 30% an item's value rather than 70% like his father. Daddeeee, love me daddy, I made good deal.

I have a certain word in mind, it's four letters, starts with a K and ends with an O

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY

Do burgers really like the scripted styled shows more than the documentary styled ones?

boomers

Documentaries are pretty boring for the most part

kek the guy and his wife's teeth crazy they were big back then

OY VEY I NEVER BUY NAZI-RELATED ITEMS GOYS

was that insomniac? man i miss attell every day

This is great, love Attell.
Cheers user.

Must have been a directive from History Channel that he couldn't display Nazi artifacts, which is ironic considering how much money HC has made off Hitler.

pawn stars is cool because of the interesting items but history channel is such a shitty fucking channel it's literally more commercial breaks than show

>lose the weight
>still look fat
how

I wish they would show the parking lot where all the customers' bookies and loan sharks are waiting for some payment or they might have to break a body part if you know what I mean

less subtle with the script is actually a correct way to put it, were still in a world were getting things off a page to work is something of a marvel, don't think about what that losers submissive foresight tells you, hes being a sarcastic faggot anyway

This. Although I do enjoy the hilarity of all the alien conspiracy shows.

Girl here, he's not fat
Le i was born in le wrong generation

I don't give a shit about your snatch. he looks fat

pls be in london

>Le i was born in le wrong generation

The history channel and most networks these days are pretty shit compared to even a decade ago though

Some people just have a face made for a fat person.

What a funny image lmao

hes still a cuck though

>people hating on pawnkino

>big puss

ftfy

Ur mom is big slut

I have 56 experts on being dead. Would you mind hanging out on the balcony for a bit?

This is LazyWeekendBackgroundNoiseKino, just admit it

why would anybody watch this show in the current year? Watch the home shopping network you fucks.

Dad'sDVRhas80gigs

>DUDELOL

They all got lipo, especially this frog looking fat fucker. I stopped watching because it was obvious they had egos over their stupid ass show.

it's a real place in l.v.
they really did work there at some point, they just got famous off the show and do that only. besides they where already rich from owning that business.

in dave attell's old show rick came out working a regular shift.

>its a crossover road trip episode with Counting Cars and American Restoration
fucking comfy

Holy shit he lost weight

What happened to Chumlee? Did he get fired?

My dad.