How would you remake this movie? Who will you cast in it and how will the story differ from the original?

How would you remake this movie? Who will you cast in it and how will the story differ from the original?

haha

>leslie jones
>she only steps on white men

Daisey Ridley

They already made a King Kong remake not too long ago

Why did she attack. PMS?

MOMMY

Is nocturnal animals any good? What's it about anyway?

SHEEEEEEIT

>ridiculous amounts of upskirts

Cast it as a horror movie. Let's shake it up

>those were some real Nocturnal Animals we were dealing with out there
kinda cheesy tbqh

I make it R rated due to all the...um, violence and destruction, yeah that’s it. She’s going to be fully clothed, I’m uh, I’m telling you that.

I'd have a scene where Harry gives her a foot rub but her feet are all dirty and smelly haha

Imagine being her little tampon boy *hehe*

Jack Black and he has diarrhea.

>tfw no non-shitty mainstream giantess movie

I'd cast Christina Hendricks.
The movie would be pretty much the same but her tits keep getting bigger.

>opening starts with an introverted girl getting bullied by some bimbos (geek is played by someone who'd never get bullied IRL, like pic related)
>girl finds a mcguffin on the ground and briefly touches it
>feels incredible amount of energy coursing through her
>becomes ill, runs into the nearby woods/mountains to initially escape from the bullies
>hear offscreen sounds like painful grunting which becomes more heavier and aggressive, to show that she underwent a drastic transformation
>One bully followed her, but only finds her shredded clothes
>camera shows how she gets attacked by an unseen assailant and violently dragged away

That's the opening scene, seems like a good start for a slasher.

I'd make her a mother of several boys and she kills her husband and kids and other men and this is totally a pro-feminist metaphor for female empowerment and rejection of traditional values haha please fund my movie, Mr. Shekelstein haha

haha she'll go insane and kill one of her boys by breastfeeding him to death haha and she'll try to protect her last kid by shoving him in her cunt haha it'll be about the stress of modern life and the dilemma of being both a mother and a worker haha

how the fuck would that work?

I would make it extremely terrifying for men to watch

It's a big girl, after all