Lemme guess, the only reason to watch this is for her, right?

lemme guess, the only reason to watch this is for her, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujuy_Province
mega.nz/#!klNCyTwZ!3nHtfcrYfegxsMCd9Vyzop20A6lgSdJ9XfmkVhys4Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, I'm sure some people watch because they want to fuck the shota.

But yes, she's the main reason.

No. See the waifu culture that this gay ass board has makes you believe this, but it's actually a decent show. This happened before with wander over yonder.

Not shitting you: It's actually not a bad show. Not earth-shattering, but definitely not bad either.

But Teodora's definitely not a bad reason to start watching. Aside from being a cutie, she's a good character.

If you do give it a go, for God's sake, give it at least to episode 2. Episode 1 is really rough, but it's trying to establish a fuck ton of shit in 20 minutes. After that, enjoy the cryptid hunting each episode. Things that seem confusing, I promise, will make sense later.

Again, it's not an orgasmic show, there are definitely bumps here and there, but it's FAR more competent than you probably think it is.

I genuinely enjoyed it. Its no magnum opus, but it was worth the time it wasted. and ghost weiss is pretty cool too.

Of course, everything you say is fact OP.

Teodora aside, the show is pretty good actually.

Well, I went in for the redhead, and stayed for the show. It's not great, but it's alright. It helps that I went with the lowest of expectations.

Plus the show's threads in here are pretty good.

How did Theodora die?

Watch the show and find out.

I like that the show's like yeah she's got a smartphone with internet conection in 1800's and she'll use it whenever the plots needs it get over it. It woulda been lame if they did something like she's a perfect action girl that knows every answer

Let me guess, you couldn't wait until the weekend to beg for free shit?

I want to fuck the dragon thing

You mean the multi colored groundhog in the background?

it's Teodora, bud.

It's a solid 7/10

That corgi dog is not for sexual.

I wouldnt exactly recommend fucking a multicolored honey badger

Should I watch the movies before starting the series? Which dub is better? I heard that English dub is considered original for the TV series but Spanish would probably feel more authentic.

Just watch the series, doesn't matter which language

>Should I watch the movies before starting the series
No
>Which dub is better? I heard that English dub is considered original for the TV series but Spanish would probably feel more authentic
English. I speak spanish and I'm worried listening to the spanish dub will make me hate the show.

Cuteness aside, she's a legitimately great character.

i suppose you also want to fuck this?

>Theodora

>not watching for ghost blowjobs

You know it!

I've heard people say that the movies aren't necessary for the show and are also really bad. I haven't seen them and can't confirm that, but I enjoyed the show just fine on its own.

It's weird because the movies aren't in canon with the show, but watching the first one made me get used to the pilot a lot quicker than if I watched it by itself.

The issue is that the pilot does a bad job at introducing the cast and assuming a version of the movie series' events took place before.

You mean the multicolored bat?

Yeah that's a problem with the series. It assumes from the get go that you already know the cast.
I'd watch the first two movies as an introduction to the cast, but nothing more.

Is this going to be the weekend thread?

There's a brown gypsy too. Sup Forums's needed a new one ever since it turned out Janna was a flip.

It's Teodora Vicenta De La Purísima Concepción De La Inmaculada Trinidad Villavicencio duquesa de Oraveras, marquesa del Jujuy y niña de la condesa, pal.

>Should I watch the movies before starting the series?

You don't have to. The series retcons the backstories of the characters. Plus, only the first and fourth movies have subtitles.

>Which dub is better?

I prefer the Spanish dub, but that's mainly because I had already watched the movies and became a Teofag a couple of years ago, so for me the Spanish Teodora is the "correct" Teodora (the VA for Spanish Teodora in the series is the same as the Teodora in the movies.)

Apparently Teodora's VA is a first timer.

Not bad for a first timer

Gotta start somewhere

To anyone interested in this show, I would recommend avoiding these threads or at least being careful about spoilers. I learned something in a previous thread that I wish I hadn't. Still an enjoyable show though.

>people want to fuck alebrije
welp since we are in 4 chin i cant say im surprised

name one thing anons on Sup Forums don't want to fuck.

>jujuy

Isn't this a mexican show?

Yes, user. It's mexican, but produced by netflix.

He's confused about how a Teodora is Mexican, but is the Marquise of a Argentinian province.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujuy_Province

Obviously, Argentina is rightful Mexican Clay, which is Rightful Spanish Clay.

The Falklands belong to England, though

SJWs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujuy_Province
Oh shit I didnt know that was a real place.

and I mean the name of a place

How dis Bitch die?

Watch the show user

>The Falklands belong to England, though
Fuck off Thatcher.

I'm pretty sure the writers didn't either, and just made up a name not knowing it was an actual place, since she's also the Dutchess of "Oraveras."

La Nahuala kills her. wink wink
Well I knew that part.

Is Teodora white because she's from Argentina?

Turns out she's not a ghost, that glow is just her Argentine iridescence.

Is it weird that I ship the old ghost with the tsundere ghost?

So wait. I'm confused.
I watched episode 1 and nobody but the MC could see the ghost. Then in episode 2 it seemed like everyone could. I haven't watched past this episode and maybe I missed something but shoddy wtriting like that bothers me.

The ghosts can turn visible (or tangible) at will. The visuals don't make this very clear.

>implying anybody watched WOY before Lord Dominator
>implying anybody watched WOY

Why does that boy look like a guy fro CAD?

And I suppose you DON'T want to fuck this. Friggin weirdo.

I gave WOY a shot because of Dominator but the show had much more to offer than just her.

anyone have the mega for the show?

Iirc Jujuy is slang for fag in Ukraine or Russia

napalm, did you get the source I grabbed for that artist you were looking for on that Teodora fanart?

Also I thought we all agreed not to have this thread until the weekend? Is it friday/saturday already somewhere??

It's already Friday here in the states.

Feels a little early to me. Should've started Saturday or Sunday but whatever. Let's see how long this one lasts.

>Argentina
>white

Series:
mega:#F!S1slUb4S!wq1IacgWt0nmZ7cwwQTxQw

Movies:
mega:#!pk1kFArR!7dIzwssKjyYSBfsJ_QV_bJmbCaMlKbFB0ImUVId7aMU
mega:#!84cWyALR!pz7pqDgkuDCbpcRgVdxrd91vbwgP1FO9jrN4Dif20_k
mega:#!gp9hwDZJ!b5uWGSWh2zrxZ1xS28UmKmqN4cSEOrsBfHDUHaEaF6o

Don't forget the 4th movie.

mega.nz/#!klNCyTwZ!3nHtfcrYfegxsMCd9Vyzop20A6lgSdJ9XfmkVhys4Uo

If it's pronounced as I think it is, it would be more like fafag

Fuck, didn't know there was a fourth.

Speaking of, does anyone have a copy of the second movie that isn't 3 GB?

>Fuck, didn't know there was a fourth.
It's subbed and has duel audio. This is the only movie I ripped, and I used freeware, so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes.

>Speaking of, does anyone have a copy of the second movie that isn't 3 GB?

There is a torrent on pirate's bay that still has a few seeds.

Well...

Does it have a skull (verified)?
Are there all stuff?

I wouldve made the thread later today, but OP hasnt watched the show and made a thread last night.

i'm slav and never really heard it, so I don't think so

OP FOR THE LAST TIME PUT FUCKING "LEGEND QUEST" AND "LAS LEYENDAS" IN THE OP HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO FIND THESE THREADS.

Yeah but OP wanted to make its snarky thread and everyone started using it for legitimate discussion so well have to make due

more threads means more faggotry means more people and attention to the show

A couple of useless facts
Slavic folklore does indeed have a creature resembling "Vodnik", but in Russian, he's been referred as to "Vodyanoy" more commonly. The "ik" suffix in Russian is meant to indicate one's modus operandi, so "Vodnik" means "A man doing things connected with water".
The "yan" and "noy", however, are meant to indicate an association with something, so "Vodyanoy" is simply "A man living underwater".
Also one boy in the episode is called "Albin", which isn't a Russian name, it's actually Latin IIRC.

WOY is garbage

I just couldn't get over the crappy directing and extremely low budget animation. There were far too many pauses and too much padding in order to fill in the 26 minute quota.

For example when they first meet Fenrir they keep screwing around with him till they state their business. "Wait, we're here to defeat the mayan snake god" "ah that changes everything, you may pass".

Pretty much this

Villavicencio is also a real place, also in Argentina

The animation hasn't bothered me at all.
There are choppy moments though.

Think it might have been better as a 15 minute series?

>For example when they first meet Fenrir they keep screwing around with him till they state their business.
they needed to establish the character

Anyone have srt's for Legend Quest? I got all the episodes from a mega link but there are no subtitles.

It's a cat dude.

So was the prognosis "you're already dead"?

Every time

>I want to fuck the dragon thing
I can't blame you, that character is really slutty. Like TURBO SLUT slutty.

Teodora confused the heck outta me. Was she a modern girl in the 19th century?

>Wanting to fuck a giant rainbow grasshopper

Loss but also a spoiler

Kek

>It's Teodora Vicenta De La Purísima Concepción De La Inmaculada Trinidad Villavicencio duquesa de Oraveras, marquesa del Jujuy y niña de la condesa
She knows better now.

would Phantasma be Jelly about Teo coming back to life?

WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW!

>Was she a modern girl in the 19th century?
In the movies, she comes from an even previous era to Leo but in the show she's from our time and went back to the past to help him.

WACHA[/spoilers]

GOTTA GET BACK

Vizier is underrated LQ waifu.

And I'm really surprised she wasn't secretly evil; just a real Pearl about the whole inheritance thing