Star Wars the last jedi

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90866758
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-19/star-wars-director-rian-johnson-reveals-a-key-word-from-the-last-jedis-opening-crawl/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90713016/
instagram.com/p/BPqBSPZBRoo/?taken-by=riancjohnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP Poe.

>literally posting reddit
woah epic dude

it's chink sister

>Rian asked us not to spoil it so I won't
>I will give non-specific details
>Lots of action!

fucking reddit faggots should get raped by thousands nigger cocks i swear on my mum m8

So it's not Leia dying early on (nor Kylo killing the unknown character). Who else could it be? Yes, could be Poe but what a pointless character would he be if he's introduced in TFA where he basically does nothing, only to die immediately in the second film?

Post the pic of his ticket

WUH... WOOOAAAAHH... DAWWAS WEEKS?

So it is true, Sup Forums is actually /r/tv.
The memes were right once again

They have a /starwarslleaks sub and there is noot one single leak, all the threads are just Disney promo

>Look at me! I saw the movie early but I'm not going to leak it but you can ask me questions and maybe I will ;)

Nothing of substance was written here. Fuck off you faggot.

God it's gonna be funny when this movie turns out to be even worse than the last one, watching you morons squirm trying to defend it will be entertaining all year long.

It's gotta be Rose's sister Paige, except he says that this person was referenced in the past fake leaks, and I don't remember any leak really talking about her.

dont forgot to go to reddit and upvote his post anons!
fucking faggot

What a fucking faggot

>uhh the soundtrack was really epic and so much action but not revealing anything guyse :^)

Who's Paige?

>Rose's sister Paige

who?
lol

literally who?

who?

in english doc

holy shit what you cretin?

>lots of acshun n explosuns
>some literally who dies

>no opening crawl
Out of all the bullshittery revolving around this movie this is the one thing that would actually make me angry if true. The rest is just expected disappointment.

that forum seems pretty convinced its someone named paige.

I fell asleep at the end of TFA was paige a character introduced towards the end?

>a character nobody has ever heard of dies in the first 15 minutes of the movie
wow! this is important news!

admiral ackbar dies

who is rose?

>it's a character nobody cares about other than that user with intense yellow fever
oh

>That is an oxymoronic idea. Without the oxy as well.
>I didn't mean to be a dick
what a moron, no oxy needed

Wow Paige dies? really?! wow we lost a so awesome character Sup Forums

>da akshun just star, no reading!!!! and it space battles forever!

The person who dies is probably Leia. No waythey did enough filming before Fisher croaked.

she's the chink qt that appeared for 3 seconds towards the end when she was aboard her X-wing shooting the innards of the Death Star along with other unimportant characters.

Kek

>20 fucking 17
>STILL unavailable to read Japanese
How fucking pathetic are you?
Please tell me that you can at least speak a second language, whatever it may be

First of all, read before posting. Secondly, they clearly have somber, quiet moments with her and the leaker says the opening is SPACE BATTLE. She couldn't have first died in a space battle and then looked out a window contemplatingly. The big takeaway from this leak, before the leaker said it openly, was that Leia is NOT the one who dies. Brainlet.

I literally saw a leak in the last few days on Sup Forums about how she dies early on so that her chubby sister (Tran) can take centre stage.
So literally none of the leaks have been debunked. What a surprise

>Last Jedi special screening
It's legit. This is what Toho Cinema tickets look like too btw.

The Last Jedi wrapped principal photography in July of 2016, long before Carrie died.

Movies this big spend a year or or more in postproduction

Likely just wasn't included in the screening

Who the fuck is paige? Who the fuck is rose? None of this names were said in TFA.

so why hasn’t this Reddit trash thread been deleted already
get those faggots outta here

>redditor says "it's so much fun"
How to tell a movie will be shit

>dis is offeshal starwars spoil post
>but im leking no spoiler!!!!

First of all, you're a faggot. Secondly, if you honestly believe this leak you're a retard.
>Muh Paige
None of you knew who she was 2 minutes ago.

>crossposting from reddit
>STAW WAZZ
wow, who would have thought???

FUCK I GOT PAIGE TATTOO'D ON ME AND BOUGHT THE TOY, T-SHIRT, AND NOVELS ABOUT HER BACKSTORY AND THEY FUCKING KILL HER OFF IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS?????

Leaks from Sup Forums from a week ago
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90866758

This leaker says Rose's sister dies in the beginning. So I guess this leak is confirmed?
Highlights
>Luke doesn't know what Rey is, unwilling to train her. She makes the force crystals die.
>Snoke is more powerful than ever after destruction of Hosnian, he feeds off death. Destruction of Alderaan was what woke him up first. Kylo is healing and asked to kill Leia.
>Luke thinks Rey's connected to the rebirth of Snoke
>Kylo joins Luke and kills Snoke, who turns into red mist.
>Film ends with Leia warning Rey about Luke

>literally 1 hour is space battles

God damn those are so boring though, any known character will always live and we see them in every movie. If Leia dies it won't even be that interesting.

She looks cuter than the other chink, they should have switched actresses around.

>Paige dies
>Literally who?
>Google her
>We could have had a qt asian instead of a fat asian
Disappointing

>no crawl
>quips

How will Star Wars babies ever recover?

People you should care because things.

I still don't know who she is and I don't care. I'm taking away: Nobody important is confirmed to die. The movie starts with a space battle. The only thing about this newest leak is that it would be outrageous not to do the traditional text crawl. Then again, if he wants to start the movie off with an intense battle then that decision would make sense. Slow title crawl with contemplative music don't really transition well into GIANT SPACE BATTLE.

>Film ends with Leia warning Rey about Luke
if they make Luke a bad guy im shooting up the theatre

>no title crawl

Why was Rian Johnson allowed to do this?

>She makes the force crystals die.

How do you kill an inanimate rock?

It worked in Episode 3 though, that's one of the only good parts about it.

I was just thinking, what if they just left it out of this preview version because the text reveals something that's not supposed to be revealed until release?

That all sounds horrible

Yo I am sorry to be a huge nerd but to get rid of the title crawl is heresy IMO, its like getting rid of "These are the voyages...of the Starship Enterprise" or "the name is Bond, James Bond" the only reason we accepted it in Rogue One was it wasn't a "real" Star Wars movie but just a "story" in the SWU.

I know I am being nerdy but I must put my foot down on this, not like it matters but its fucked up IMO.

i feel like i remember rian johnson posting something about working on the title crawl
it seems clear that they just cut it out for that screening anyway

hoho leazer go booooomm an blaw op an lotta neis colors

Ahem https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq53GloUhw

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-19/star-wars-director-rian-johnson-reveals-a-key-word-from-the-last-jedis-opening-crawl/
they just cut it out for that particular screening

man this looks lame and it makes me feel sick.

Oh wait,
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90713016/

Says something similar, but is 4 days earlier and ends differently - Leia dies at the start of the third act here.
Other plot beats are similar. But get this
>Luke and Rey arrive to Snoke's starship and are captured and led to meet up with Snoke. Snoke tells Rey that she's the missing part of him and tries to suck (?) the force out of her. Luke overcomes Snoke's force power with hardship, but when spell is broken he engages in a lightsaber fight with Snoke's guards.
>Rey unconscious
>Snoke is overpowered and eventually killed by Kylo, he explodes into a red mist. After that happens, Rey wakes up, levitates and shines with light, and then collapses again.
>blah blah blah
>All heroes meet up on the Mon Cal starship, Kylo tells Luke about Leia, Luke is sad but silent, then says that she will never be fully gone and now she's one with the force. Then Luke points at unconscious Rey and says that she's the key to finally defeat the evil he's been fighting for all his life. Kylo looks at him in agreement.

I think it's safe to say we know the first 2/3rds pretty conclusively. The only question is whether Leia dies or not. Although the other leak was ambiguous on this, saying Snoke sucked the life out of her. I think Rey is dreaming when Leia warns her about Luke in that leak.
But we can be certain that Snoke "dies" in a red mist, killed by Kylo

>>Kylo joins Luke and kills Snoke, who turns into red mist.
might be neat in a "shut your brain off" kind of way. but the first empire or whatever, Snoke's group, is a literal non-threat if they lose AGAIN.

I love lurking delusional Star Wars Reddits. This was posted as "proof" that Snoke is Darth Plaugeis. It's funny because it's literally what Williams probably said to himself.

>Yo
>we
>nerd
>nerdy

Jesus Fucking Christ dude.

>haha well ill tell you it was really good and oh big scene but i dont want to spoil it lol!
The whole tone of his post is why everyone on reddit needs to be gassed. Also who the fuck is Rian? Some mod?

YOOO!!! More Star Wars?? FUARK yaaaas, dudes!!!

WHo all /HYPED as FUARK for some CUHRAZEE action/ here??? Already got my tix, desu fampais!!!

Rian is the puppet they got to direct Star Wars till he dies. It makes cringey nerds feel "closer" to their property if they can pretend to be close friends with the director/those involved

>Anakin was the chosen one
>No it was actually Luke
>No it was actually Rey

top kek, how can these fags not see these movies for the glib facsimiles that they are?

ama hooped foh dasnoy weeee

Or yano they left it out cos they weren't showing the whole movie

You mean people using cringe as an adjective and unironically using "le" didn't tip you off?

Clearly the character who dies will be Leia

Salty Disney Wars Starcuck lol

kek, i thought he was a new character. Rian sounds a star wars name.

>unavailable

Like your dad?

Oh. Why the fuck does this autist care about what the director wants? He’s spoiling other shit anyway

It's Disney Wars. Who the fuck cares anyway.

the director you dumb fuck

the crawl is happening people

proof: instagram.com/p/BPqBSPZBRoo/?taken-by=riancjohnson

Nooooooooo

>Slow title crawl with contemplative music don't really transition well into GIANT SPACE BATTLE.

There's certainly ways to make that work.

All lies. Paige's death was spoiled in a BTS featurette and has been included in all fake leaks ever since.

I know people are gonna disagree but Leia warning Rey about Luke sounds like the only interesting thing, I'm sure it's just snoke fucking with her and/or JJ is going to fake us out and it's back to normal. I don't see anything positive coming out of this.

Holy FEK, YAAAAS!!! Take ALL MY MONEYS

Calm down faggot i know you sperg out at every update about the film but i dont pay attention to disneys jew money grab much anymore

Look, the franchise is pretty much dead as far as I can tell, but having enjoyed the characters in TFA I'm willing to have hope. JJ is a hack but I'm gonna give Rian the benefit of the doubt. Basically I'm saying TLJ is make or break for me as far as further Star Wars films are concerned.

I think it's odd how every single "leak" makes the film sound horrible.
Are people doing it on purpose or are people just shit at coming up with interesting ideas?

Oh is she the Asian qt X-wing pilot from TFA?

Sad

This sounds kinda plausible and I would believe it if it were a JJ film. But I'm going to give Rian the benefit of the doubt and say that this leak is probably fake because it's too straightforward.

This is supposed to be a game-changing episode and none of the leaks have anything that remotely resembles a twist.