Samurai Jack S5 Episode Descriptions

Descriptions for the upcoming episodes have been released!

Episode 4 - XCV:
Jack works with an assassin, bent on his destruction in order to escape the creature who has swallowed them whole.

Episode 5 - XCVI:
Samurai Jack fights to save a group of enslaved people from being harvested as the power source for a monstrous Mega-Robot.

Episode 6 - XCVII:
Ashi's search for Samurai Jack helps her to see his effect on the world after encountering numerous people and places where he has changed things for the better.

Episode 7 - XCVIII:
Jack and Ashi overcome a series of dangerous physical and spiritual tests in order to recover Jack's sword.

Episode 8 - XCIX:
The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

Source: tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00451702&t=Samurai Jack&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNvu6mZEeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a 70 year old man fugging an autistic teenage girl

My fetish

>teenage
Why do people keep assuming this? If they're going to bang, she's obviously not a teen.

Could you imagine if the final episode were an hour long?

>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

Ohhh people are gonna be mad.

>they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.
Could this mean what I think it means?

Only 10 episodes for the season and this doesn't feel like enough at all. So are they going to try to kill Aku in the future before going to the past? Is Aku going to send Ashi to the past? Is Jack going to give her his sword before she gets sucked into the portal, thus Jack erases his own existance and Ashi becomes the hero? Because I wouldn't put it past them to fuck us over like that.

The Horseman?

>episode 6 plot
>It's Ashi who meets the elder Scotsman, not Jack

screencap this

Depends. What do you think it means?

Aku?

>burgeoning relationship

if it isn't platonic I'm gonna be pissed. don't do it Genndy.

Do it Genndy
If he does he's an absolute madman

I don't understand why some people assume the worst.

Are we sure this isn't a April Fools joke

Yes, please

I want to see the reeing after the sex scene

Tara Strong perpetually sounds like a 16 year old girl. Should've gotten someone like Jennifer Hale.

I don't think so. The description says one of, and those guys are a group

The horseman?

Can't wait to see it

Ashi is going to have a choice to make.

The pacing feels ok so far, but yeah looking at these episode blurbs has me a bit worried

>Jack brings home a waifu AND goes back in time
best ending

I guess these could work. Here, have a yandere Aku.

Me neither. The last 3 episodes have done nothing but deliver. Skepticism is fashionable I guess.

First episode, perhaps. The last 2 episodes have done nothing but disappoint.

Yeah, if you're a fucking faggot

High quality b8tu.

no accounting for shit taste

lol fag boy

Is there a mega yet with the episodes?

>people don't get after Avatar for having a 112 year old individual fall in love for a 14 year old

lel

>what is the Zutara fanbase

Jack will stay pure you hear me? PURE.

>tfw no guardian
GENNDY YOU FUCKING FACK YOU HACK PIECE OF SHIT HOW COULD YOU LET US DOWN LIKE THIS

>burgeoning relationship

I embrace it all

Contain the calamity within your mammaries, user. There are still two more episodes left after these.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me guess what episde 9 is gonna be

>Episode 9 - XCX
Asshi gets impaled by the samurai's sword and finds enlightment.

WTF, is this supposed to be the final season? Why all the descriptions look like fucking filler except for one episode? Fucking Genndy

The Guardian will be "addressed", which probably means some cameo will be thrown in when all of the destroyed portals are shown.

>XCX

You mean "C".

Yes, this is the final season. The final episode will be the series finale.

Wew imagine if the big reveal at the end is that the entire story is circular with Jack and Ashi like Mr. Mxy's 5th dimension stuff from Morrison's Action Comics, and the entire series has just been a bedtime story or something

>Everyone thinking that there will be a romantic relationship
>Not just a father-daughter one, like The Last of Us

The ending I've seen suggested that I most like is that Jack decides to stay in the present, destroy Aku (undoing "the future that is Aku"), and spending the rest of his life fixing everything Aku wrecked.

But Genndy said the finale would be satisfying, and I trust him to deliver based on what we've seen so far.

APRIL

FOOLS
O
O
L
S

>burgeoning relationship
>burgeoning
>not romantic

reread what you just wrote

those are the best hunters, not the deadliest creatures

The only people that will be mad are those who were projecting some father/daughter relationship between them for no reason.

I hope it's a romantic relationship. It's about time Jack gets a waifu.

What about those who hated the concept of the Daughters in the first place?
>inb4 muh misogyny
No, I hated it because it's impossible to write well.

Yes.

A BOX JELLYFISH

welp,another for the collection

Aang was in a state of stasis for most of that. Mentally and physically, he's still a child. Jack actually lived his 70 years.

Well, what about Marco then?

Yo, so I'm re-watching the show and just came up with an idea after watching 'The Birth of Evil'

So, the Horseman is an embodiment of Jack's father (who's soul partially resides in Jack's blade). Jack's seeing it while hallucinating because his current drive is guilt, but his father is trying to show him that isn't an emotion to put trust in, and instead to be used as a drive to rectify.

Jack's father was the reason for Aku's sentience as well as the destruction of his village, and he admittedly felt guilty before given his blade. However, he used this to fuel himself defeat and imprison Aku. That's why this embodiment is wearing a different helmet than he wore during the battle; Aku has had an effect on him, and like all things influenced by Aku, it leaves a familiar shape in it's wake. However, that's not to say it was a bad influence, as shown by the Buck's antlers in the latest episode, looks can be deceiving. Even though Aku is a villian, he helped Jack's father to become a better leader and warrior (Ironically, Jack as well.)

Back to my main point, the Horseman is trying to guide Jack onto the right path, but because he is only visible when Jack feels guilt, Jack feels like it's an entity to be avoided.

>burgeoning relationship

YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE!

YOU'VE FORSAKEN US!

>one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.
w-what is it, Sup Forums?

you've been trying for 2 days, go to bed

Gotta lot of reach there Mr Fantastic.

>THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that by "addressed" Genndy meant Aku's line from ep2, where he stated that he destroyed all the time portals.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNvu6mZEeU

>dat "YeeeEESHHHH"

>April Fools
>when it's not April Fools
>and these episode descriptions have never been faked as part of any April Fools
Dumbfucks.

Inb4 people say that it is April Fools and don't know that AS does its April Fools stuff on the night of the 31st.

Fucking shit, that would be even worse (marginally)

Wasn't there a leaked background that showed an area eerily similar to the Guardian's domain?

>EVERYTHING IS BURNING
>IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
I like this new Jack, and also I don't like this new Jack.

Genndy said the ending would be bittersweet
>Aku sends Ashi into the past to kill the samurai because he thinks she's still got a lot of loyalty
>Ashi kills Aku, doesnt phase out of existence,
>Jack doesnt return and is trapped in the Aku timeline yet still immortal
>Ashi returns to the emperor and tells him about Jack's journey but that he's lost forever
>Jack rules as king to restore peace now that Aku is vanquished

>Episode 1 is titled XCII
>That's 92 if you studied your aqueducts and your discus from the roman numeric era
>Episode 2 and 3 are called XCIII and XCIV respectively
>There is no XCI or XC
>Odds are they're going to pull a radiant silvergun move and the last episode is going to be titled "XC" or "XCI" and have him actually returning to the past and fighting Aku on final time
>Odds are they're going full radiant silvergun and Jack is going to die by the time the confrontation is over.
My vidya days have taught me that sometimes happy endings aren't earned no matter what you do.

actually, the assassin described in ep4 is gonna be the scotsman
who else would jack find inside a whale?

Da Samoorai

WE LEON NOW

Scotman got turned into the machine assassin to hunt Jack

look its on of these threads

>we finally get to see Elder scotsman diss it out with new Jack
>it's a one stroke duel 'cause Jack has become Guts but with 2 functioning hands
>A single tear forms in Jack's eye
>AKUUUUUUUUU

what does tumblr have to do with this?

You should go back there.

there is no tumblr here, no sir only Sup Forums posters

Why is this allowed?

but that dude screencapped a bunch of tumblrs with screencaps of Sup Forums threads. what did he mean by this.

You obviously disprove that with your browsing that much tumblr, though.

Oh yeah, and these were the first threads on the list at the time

thats only the first page of the hashtag 4 chan
its not cherry picking
its literrally the first page
no samurais were typed into the search box

Because it's a popular show airing new episodes, but its fanbase isn't so cancerous that they need a general.

Just relax.

because """"""""""""""""""""Sup Forums"""""""""""""""""""" loves talking abou the show

samurai jack is pretty big on Sup Forums AND tumblr tho, so it's only natural that both sites talk about it. Plus tumblr is very tsundere about Sup Forums so they have a lot of screencaps of this place.
But this is Sup Forums unless I've entered fake Sup Forums?

>samurai jack is pretty big on Sup Forums AND tumblr tho, so it's only natural that both sites talk about it
except 4 chan talks about it on 4 chan
and tumblr talks about it on 4 chan

>But this is Sup Forums unless I've entered fake Sup Forums?
you entered pretend Sup Forums

I SAID I DIDN'T WANT A SHITTY CLICHE HAMFISTED ROMANCE SUBPLOT IN MY SAMURAI JACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>But this is Sup Forums unless I've entered fake Sup Forums?
You have indeed, real Sup Forums is right here:

FUCKING NORMIES

thats a wrong link to tumblr

it's the right link to Sup Forums though

no, everyone knows """""""""Sup Forums""""""""" is this way
www.tumblr.com

Samurai...

Doesn't tumblr have their blogs for it or something? Why'd they come here for it?
I am confused and lost! I'm going back to Sup Forums!