The Last Jedi will be the best reviewed Star Wars movie ever

>The Last Jedi will be the best reviewed Star Wars movie ever

Wow, bold statement by Mashable. I mean, Disney will have to fight an uphill battle to get critics on their side with this one, right?

Not if they're being paid by Disney.

with the way its being marketed and some of the leaks it may be true, not saying much though.
I do expect this one to be a little more polarizing with normies, just as Empire originally was and could make less than Rogue One. Then they'll make product similar to TFA with JJ for 9

It will have gay kissing, making this movie a must-not-bash for critics.

They're confident because Disney already showered every news outlet with their bribe money

That's what OP meant, you retard

Correct brainlet

Literally anything gets 100% now
Who fucking cares

>Not if they're being paid by Disney.
you cracked the code kiddo!

I wonder what the next headline will be

>The Last Jedi is going to make a billion dollars

Critics screening hasn't happened yet and these fucks have already made up their opinion of the move, people still take RT seriously?

there is no 'profession' that contributes less to society and humanity's accumulated achievements as movie critique

video game reviewer

You have to put in more than 2 hours to that though.

they are already letting us know they got their paycheck cleared.

>imp-fucking-plying

Best reviewed doesn't mean good.

>This is the Disney™ presents Star Wars™ Episode VIII™ The Last Jedi™ featuring the adorable porg™ audience

>getting a tattoo of a forced cute mascot from a pop flick that will be forgotten in a year

> I WILL BE THE GREATEST LOVER OF ALL TIME!

>forgotten in a year
Doubt it, people justify the Disney-tier plushies running around in Return of the Jedi to this day.

>nobody has seen it yet
>already hailed as the greatest thing ever

really makes you think

Fucking brainlets, I swear

kinda like a new nolan movie on Sup Forums

>Fucking brainlets, I swear
It's planned operation to promote globalism and multi-ethnic society.

I thought you said you didn't browse that site?

I keep hearing that the new starwars is super divisive to people. A ton of normies i have taked to either hate the nu wars or love it. Seeing as how Disney has been decently hostile to the old fanbase, I could see a lot less people going to see this one.Also I dont see it playing well in asian markets.

and don't forget we're getting a nuwars every fucking year now as well. It's not even an event anymore, and it's only going to get worse with each passing year.