Star Vs the Forces of Suffering

Why is making star unhappy allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/cartoon/1478399002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, at least her parents are still alive. For now

Pain, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual, is sexy.

And/or cute. Especially when they're all beat up and unkempt

Cheer her up, Sup Forums!

>star NO do not sugar your burrito you are disrespecting my cultur ;_;

It's oddly satisfying. Probably because it's self-inflicted.

At least Marco's happy with Star now.

cheer up jackie, I have it on good authority that starco will never happen in your lifetime

Ahh well that sounds g-

Wait a minute...

Is it possible for Star not to be cute?

>Star accidentally kills/transforms/magically fucks with Jackie in some way, and circumstances make it look like it's out of jealousy

You are very likely the hottest girl Marco will ever be with. You are very likely the hottest girl LOTS of dudes will ever be with.

>trick candles claim another victim

Marco has been friends with Star longer than he's been your boyfriend, and he's never had a girlfriend before. Eventually your bond with Marco will become just as, if not stronger than his bond with Star. It'll just take time.

>You are very likely the hottest girl LOTS of dudes will ever be with.

Damn, I didn't know Jackie was a slut who would never find love.

No, she is pure!

>accidentally
>look like

You're better than Ponyhead

There is no ship to which Starco holds a candle. Jackie is, as we all know, worst gi

>It'll just take time.

Don't lie to the girl, user. That relationship is going to blow up before it ever gets time.

>accidentally

Worse than Pony Head?

Marco ruins women.The forces of evil are his junk.

>Why is making star unhappy hilarious?
Cuties deserve to be bullied

>Why is making star unhappy allowed
I'm pretty sure on Mewni it's illegal.

>cuck horns

tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/cartoon/1478399002/
Posting this again, cause its something to talk about at least.

Why? It didn't have to be like this, user. You had such a bright future

>Star's t-shirt heart breaks when cucked
>But Jackie's is already broken

What did they mean by this?

Is there a way to translate it?

Girls like Jackie attract all kinds of things that destroy purity. Mostly dicks. Sometimes not-dicks (Janna).

Was meant to be a reply to

I don't read moonspeak, user.

There were a few translations going in the last thread.

Hot desu.

I don't know, Janna seems like a dick

Jackie actually like Star but is too ashamed to admit it so she pretends to be interested in Marco to get closer to her?

You know, Star's situation reminds me of another cucked 'Magical Girl' with heart cheeks and severe autism.

It's a thread that stretches back months, has people reacting to various episodes both the Japanese dub and the English one. Quite a long argument where people debate over the quality of the dub vs subs. They ship starco, and they love Hekapoo.

That's probably the sexiest possible endgame

It's just /svtfoeg/ for nips. Same stuff you see getting posted over here but with different memes.

Literally who?

>Hey user, I can't believe you gave Janna all that money. I passed her on my way up and she just finished putting away all the money in your wallet into her pocket.

It's no big deal, Janna doesn't have much time left anyway

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED RUBERIOT

No seriously, you think he's dead? I'm pretty sure he's dead. A bard singing too much about the truth is dancing on a knife edge.

Well, let's just say she earned it.

Do you feel like making money, Star?

Those japs sure do love to sage their threads

>even death thinks Mackie is the best ship
based death

He's either dead or he escaped during the confusion of the riot and is now an enemy of the state.

It's from an anime by Kyoani named Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren. It's the second season.

The character is named Satone Shichimiya, she's a normal girl who delusionally believes she's a magical girl with powers (it's kind of a theme of the series).

She helps the main character with his relationship with his new girlfriend and realizes shortly after that she is in love with him.

It's a very similar situation.

When it's revealed that Starco isn't endgame, and Marco doesn't want her, would you marry Star?

Thank you.

Read his post again, and pay close attention to this part:
>holds a candle. Jackie is
>candle. Jackie
Notice anythi

discord . gg / RysGx

Let's talk about the voice actors and the quality of their output

Don't worry. He doesn't love Star and never will.

Depends if revealing the princess's crush warrants execution on Mewni

>Fetch: Story by Bisignano/Hammersley/Nefcy as well as Amalia Levari. Written/Storyboarded by Evon Freemon, Aleth Romanillos, and Bisignano/Hammersley

>Goblin Dogs: Story by Bisignano/Hammersley/Nefcy/Higgins/Infantino as well as Amalia Levari and Nate Federman. Written/Boarded by Evon Freeman, Aleth Romanillos, Bisignano, and John Infantino

What did they mean by this

>Shitai Ren
>Shitairen
>Shtairen
>Shtaren
>Star
>still gets cucked
is Star the hypercrisis of cuckolding

One of the writers confirmed he's alive just upset , can't really blame anyone but himself.

Would be funny if in S3 there's a major riot going on or a civil war even, Star goes to the dungeon to find Ruberiot and free him so he can song everyone into calming down.

The crush is one thing, the royal secret is another. Even if the King and Queen understand that it's Star's fault, pretty sure he'd be hated by the stupid general population and maybe even executed without court.

>"HOW DARE YOU SLANDER OUR PRINCESS STAR!"
Or some shit like that.

It's totally different though because A) Yuuta didn't have a crush on Shichimiya for years and B) Shichimiya wasn't introduced until the second season, so the majority of the audience was not rooting for her

>tfw we will never get an episode about Princess Marco teaming up with Ruberiot to overthrow Heinous once and for all, with Star acting pissed off the whole episode

For such an otherwise lackluster episode, Fetch did at least have some cute Star moments

i really want Toffee to dominate me

lift your shirt and let me drink your tittymilk

Star being an irritated bitch is extremely underrated.

I mean, why not? That would actually be a really cool episode. We know that Heinous is most definitely not done with and we know that Ruberiot's alive. There might actually be something like that.

Well he could go the vengeful villain route and become angry at Star in his delusion. Blaming her for his lost career and becoming a recurring joke villain.

>season 5
>Crisis on Infinite Mewnis
I'd watch it.

Fetch is good
>juice cocoon
>star sleeps with her wand under her pillow but shouldn't because of the radiation
>star tells Jackie to shut up
>star gets sent home from school and hangs up on moon
>star normally counterfeits money with her wand
>star is a bitch to the convenience store worker
>star has a fucking dog on her head for like half the episode and jackie thinks it's a "cool hat"
>the school has a fucking sign about no dogs in classrooms
>fucking mindfuck of a plot twist at the end

I wouldn't remember this much stuff I liked from a shit episode

Anybody else want to see Star get hit in the crotch?

Star is for love and adoration, not hitting.

Hit Ludo. He can take it.

>They ship starco, and they love Hekapoo.
Actual good taste? Well that's different from most Jap fanbases.

Small people are less satisfying to hit

Hit Ludo, he's not gonna know you did it anyway

candle jackie? why what does candlejackie do?
candlejack?

Still kinda disappointed Omni jobbed even harder than the rest of the MHC

Have you ever seen a more punchable face?

Maybe not, but the whole "revealing state secrets" thing is another matter.

>Ruberiot: But the princess authorized it!
>Moon: Star, is this true?
>Star: Who is this guy again?
>(Star glares and does a throat-slash gesture at Ruberiot.)

I think star took to long she deserves not to get marco.

let's talk about valid invites

He had the least interesting focus episode so it's only fair

Hey I like bullfrog

Didn't Star already admit that that part of the song was her idea?

Hit Ludo, he probably deserves it anyway

Don't say that. The last joke villain we had somehow survived being hurled into space and returned as a serious threat

I liked his focus episode, but it focused on him a lot less than Running with Scissors focused on Heckapoo, or Crystal Clear focused on Rhombulus.

>Marco finally kisses Star
>Star looks disappointed
>M:W-was that really bad?
>S: Now that i have you...i just see you as my brother
>M: B-but i dumped Jackie on our 1 year anniversary! S-She hung herself!
>S: Sorry Marco, but at least we are a couple of good friends! Let's go on an adventure!
BEst ending

There's this from January 2015 - Steven Universe "That's my purse!"-ing Star to get the Crystal Gems back.

Is it wrong that i want to squish the tadpoles to a mush

>Inb4 Ruberiot releases Eclipsa and becomes her songstrel instead.

>after literally being bound by soul Star and Marco face in different directions(Star leaving and Marco getting with Jackie) but ultimately face each other once more
S3 is going to be one hell of a Potter's wheel

Yeah, it wasn't bad or anything.

I just found the other two more fun and he kind of got overshadowed by the infinite Stars.

People have relationships. It's a natural fact in the real world. It's really too bad that writers in the entertainment industry don't get it. It would really evolve cartoons to a modern level.

Not the crush part.

>Moon: What a delightful little ditty. Good job, Star.
>Star: Yeah... it's not over yet...
>Moon: Star? STAR?!
>Star: Mom, what did you expect? I told you I couldn't do some puff piece. I had to do what felt right for me.

yup

Ruberiot doing princess songs for Eclipsa and Princess Marco would be based as fuck

Yes. Babies are for booping, not for bashing.