Actors that Hollywood needs to stop trying to make into stars

Actors that Hollywood needs to stop trying to make into stars.

the stranger things kids

He's good tho. Did really good job in Whiplash.

This. Not only a bad actress but also a spoiled cunt in interviews.

another Ted Cruz in the making

i dont care how chad he is

look up his height compared to his brother and his father and tell me if hes a chad or not

His friend Ansel Elgort.

I cant stand his face but he wasnt bad in War dogs either

all jewish lmao

I don't watch Star Wars so I don't care about this chick

Yes, you're right, there is something wrong with it lol.

>Turned down $4m to star in La La Land because he wanted $6m
>Did some horrible biopic on boxer Vinny Paz instead that no one wanted (and this is coming from a big boxing fan)
He can fuck right off.

Miles help me!

SO QWEEEERKY! XD

how horrifying
her face, i mean

Fucking this, dude has zero charisma, I mean even after all these years people still refer to him as Clint Eastwood's son

>I'll be useful sir

She really is unsightly

how did he still end up with a Hollywood career despite getting his face cut up?

the Mr Robot guy, his eyes creep me out

Fuck off, he's cute.

whiplash is kino

this cunt on the other hand needs to die

This guy was great in Whiplash. Sup Forums only hates him because he is both ugly and successful.

Find me an example please.

But my dick, user...

any child actor except natalie portman has been forced. there should be a ban on actors under 18 to be desu

I think you’ll get your wish here. He’s had a few shots already, none of which have panned out.

Drive was kino and you can fuck off.

Hot.

I won't fuck off. Someones opinion is different from mine hide him away so I don't have to hear it waaa waa waaaaa
Look at the fuckers goofy face ffs. He isn't a leading man and shouldn't be cast as one.
He can't act. All he does is look awkward in every scenario.

He's hot, so he can stay.

Literally everyone in The Force Awakens except Oscar Issac

Y'know, the thing about Daisy, she's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she looks at ya, she doesn't seem to be livin'... until she bites ya

The entire main cast except for Daisy Ridley are really likable and have all shown they are competent actors desu

this

What's the problem?
Jerk on someone else.

This.

Shailene Woodley was sy the top of my list for 4 years. Good on me and Hollywood that her career bombed bigger than 9/11.

Waifu kino

Clint had no charisma either

it looks like a mask that wasn't fitted correctly.

>Paper Towns and Deathnote
Theyre not pushing him too hard and I dont think he will get much bigger

he turned me gay in call me by my name

You need more zinc in your diet.

Do mushrooms have high levels of zinc?

He couldn’t have pulled off La La Land as believable as the Goose did. That being said I hate everything about Teller but won’t take away from his ability as an actor.

Ryan Gosling is great, only idiots disagree
What the fuck, did a bot make this post?

Nah the Goose is fucking great. One of the few actors who doesn't overact all over the place like he was doing fucking Shakespeare at the park and projecting to the cheap seats.

They kind of haven't, actually. Remember all the reports about how hard JJ was working to get Daisy to not shit up everything, and he made her cry?

People forget how much is really editors and directors making actors look good. A really great actor might be shitty 50% of the time, and a good director and editor will make sure none of that makes it into the film. Indications seem to be that Daisy sucks much, much more than half the time, and Finn hasn't "proved" anything. It takes consistency over time and varied situations to really show what you've got. Any jackass can seem like a competent actor from time to time with a patient and skilled enough crew behind the camera.

Just have to somehow take down the Conde Nast empire and kill all her family that works in Hollywood and in British Royalty. Piece of cake.

More like Miles Smeller right guys?

>hating the Goose
Gosling shows that autistic people can trick girls into thinking you're normal and attractive, when actually all you want to do is hide at home with your waifu and play some vidya. He's good in my book.

WHY IS HE SO FUCKING UGLY!!??

They've stopped doing that. He was great in The Water Diviner though.

This guy. It's not that he isn't pretty good, but his career is just disappointment after disappointment, yet somehow he's A list. Reindeer Games? Changing Lanes? The Company Men? Worst actor in Armageddon and Pearl Harbor. Jersey Girl?

he's already a star
it's too late ;_;

Hey dumbass. She's already a star.

your dick deserves better faps

The BBitch

You can enjoy him being in things but to me if I see he's in a film I was interested in, I know it'll be ruined for me.
I liked Drive but after I watched A Place Beyond The Pines I couldn't stand seeing the faggot anymore. his smug cocky demeanor rubs me up the wrong way.
You know how it goes and I'm sure you have actors you feel that way about.
I doubt many red blooded men would go oh shit yes man, I must go watch (pay for) that action film starring the effeminate smug douche.
He's hardly the new Arnie is he?
Think about it.

BLOBLOBLOLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLO BLO BLO OH NO BLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLO HOT HEAD OH NO

Idris fucking Elba. How many times will he kill major movies before they just realize he's a supporting actor, not a star.

>What the fuck, did a bot make this post?
Why do you say that user? What happened?

More like Ansel Smellgort right fellas?

>Daisy will never vore you

Yes, ignore the hits and awards.

You fucking cuntbundle.

Bowie biopic when

t. soyboy

>December
>Still using the term soyboy
Suck your mother's cock some more.

What acting awards has he won? His acting "hits" are either things like Armageddon, where he's the worst actor in it, or maybe his best straight acting success Gone Girl, where he played a bloated drunk that the public doesn't like because he isn't acting right.

He's a good, maybe great writer and a great, maybe good director, but his acting is nowhere near the quality of his behind the scenes work. He's a top quality behind-the-scenes guy and a mediocre actor, yet apparently he's an A list actor because he's a great director and famous.

I mean, this is the last 14 years of Ben Affleck the actor. How is he an A list talent? Can you think of anyone with this crappy a track record who still has sure thing leading man status?

Pic related is literally you

I don't see your pic user.

>mfw they announced a Naked Gun remake with this fuckstain as Drebin

He's fine but can NOT do a Boston accent and somehow constantly gets cast in roles where he has one.

He just looks leading man though
He has the jaw and hair and the height
While I prefer Matt Damon as an actor Affleck is more of a leading man,

too obvious?

kekked heartily

few people get typecast as hard as Michael Cera. They need to unfuck his shit up by casting him in some role that requires him to be buff as fuck and with a proper haircut. If they can make Jonah fucking Hill go from michelin man to spoopy skelly, they sure can make Cera chad

this

wut up, buzzfeed

baiting for (You)s
Goose is here to stay

Pretty limp wristed board if he is the icon you want.

What the fuck you stole that Goose joke from my Instagram bro. Who are you?

>they sure can make Cera chad
Not with that bone structure. Ever

stupid dyke

You could've spent the same amount of effort into googling what you want to know instead of lazily asking on here, make a change asshole.