Why do you call Robert Downey Jr. a manlet?

Why do you call Robert Downey Jr. a manlet?

He's 174. That's a bit below average in tall states but that's definitively not manlet. Most girls are smaller.

He's not just any manlet, he's the king of all manlets.

Because he's sensitive about it. Instead of just owning it, he goes out of his way to try to not be short and in doing so, draws attention to it. This invites bullying.

>king of all manlets

nah, someone else stole that title, guess who

>yuro caliphate units

this is an american board retard

fuck off with those numbers, nobody cant read them

well he’s not actually 5’9 first of all, second of all because being like 5’7 which is how tall he actually is, is short. finally, he wears lifts and is a notorious diva faggot about his appearance and height. not mentioning your height, and not reacting to light hearted barbs about it are pretty much all you have to do as an adult male to never worry about other people giving you crap about it. he doesn’t do that because he’s a sociopathic hollyweird fag. so he deserves it

what is this faggot shit? repost this in american numbers or fuck off. it's probably time for prayer anyway.

Pretty much this. He makes of himself an easy target.

pic is fake news here is a more accurate version

I love how prayer has overridden the tea and crumpets time meme.

>well he’s not actually 5’9 first of all
Citation needed.

faggot

I don't really care for his height since they do a pretty good job of hiding it in the movies, but there's a moment in Iron Man 2 where it's clearly visable how short he is compared to Gwyneth Paltrow for a split second and then in the next close up shot they're the same height. I just find that moment hilarious.

>when you realise that Thanos is a manlet

Which one is thanos?

the manlet berween hemsworth and feige

He looks rough enough for the part. Tanos is probably a stocky guy anyway, concentrated.

Hes taller than the black guy who is 6ft tall

>174 feet tall
i don't think so ken

if you cant convert off by heart you should kys

why do you frequent an american website?

I don't know half of the people.
From left: Robb Stark?, Bautista, two sluts, Dr. Who, Kanye West, Chris Hemsworth, Daud, some guy, RDJ, Hulk, reviewbrah, what's her face, Elton John, some bystanders

tfw 178

yay I will reproduce maybe

There is no way he's 174 inches.

he should try and be more subtle with his lifts

>174, taller than 175
Wut

>not one of them is taller than the average Joestar

It's metric. He's 174 metres, not inches.

kek

RBJ wears lifted shoes and Ruffalo is slightly hunched over

>Hemsworth and Hiddleston just staring at Johanssen's tits

fyi these numbers represent volume not height

I like how he always manages to be next to him in a group shot

>Everyone else wearing smart suits with dress shoes
>RDJ with his lifted sneakers and fucking T shirt under a sport coat

Manlets=manchildren now?

>american website
hiro is chinese you fucking retard

Did Sebastian Stan just get tired of being beautiful or something? He needs to not listen to Chris Evans' "style" tips.

he looks better now imo

I assumed Hiddleston was a manlet when I first saw him as Loki. He just has the face of a short guy.