When did it become acceptable to hate on innocent actors coming out the closet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg
statista.com/statistics/274511/life-expectancy-in-africa/
livescience.com/7005-brains-young-adults-fully-mature.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did it become ok for older man to molest kids?

>BBC
>defending pedophiles
not surprised desu

Faggots are gross disease vectors who introduced an incurable virus into our population. I'm amazed they have any rights at all, let alone people publicly defending them.

The Victim Value Index exists, you're just not allowed to use it for personal gain so blatantly.

I'm so confused, didn't 4ching out this guy as a faggot years ago?

Many decades ago

>Innocent
>Made no denials of what he was accused of
>Ends his public statement coming out of the closet, hoping to get virtue points on the rebound
>Public sees this for exactly what it is, a pervert trying to use "stunning and brave" politics to distract from his crimes and calls him out on it
One of the few times I actually respected SJWs desu

wasn't just us, it was a common joke almost on par with travolta or cruise being gay.

Ah yes. The old "handful of outliers makes the whole group guilty" approach. That always seems to be the go-to for people with no nuance in their world view.

One of the Netflix thumbnails for house of cards had Spacey's face blurred out. So fucking retarded.

When do you think it became "acceptable" to not be disgusted by faggots and dikes?

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
You're the only outlier here, you disease ridden freak.

Sometime in the 5750s

When did we judge without a trial?

Family Guy joked about it years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg

Hey, I remember when gays used to say that all the time. I wonder how far off we are from the pedos being accepted.

>us 4channers
>Sup Forums does things

Nah, we'll be able to cure that shit eventually.

>kids
You mean teens. Stop projecting your hate.

Since fucking forever? Whine all you want, but it's natural and it's not going to change faggot.

Teens ARE kids you disgusting piece of garbage.

Sup Forums tried to trick a lot of liberals on twitter with a fake pro-pedo acceptance twitter account and nobody bought it. It's like you people refuse to understand the difference between consenting adults and literal children, but then again chinese cartoons will do that to anyone.

PURGE THE TAINT

you can see all the kids looking away from that demon

Based Spacey realized he was next to fall so he decided to help bring down the gays with him

>When did it become acceptable to hate on innocent actors coming out the closet?
>innocent

It takes a special kond of asshole to make the dick move of being so on the edge of out of the closet for decdes and using your coming out as a distraction for a sex scandal.

This is some evil Frank Underwood shit here.

Makes me wonder if Spacey has thrown anyone in front of a train in real life Maybe there are bigger skeletons in his closet. How young does his predatory nature aim?

>tfw you live in a pedo state

Nobody bought homosexuality when I was a kid either, including adults. Most people where I grew up treated it like a crime, including most people I knew. Now all these same people are soyboy-esque and pro gay marriage. A lot can change in 20 years.

Don't pretend that children can't consent. Adult on child relations were the norm throughout most of history. Once you hit puberty there is nothing logically wrong with engaging in sex. Don't be so naive.

I honestly didn't realize he was still in the closet

>Adult on child relations were the norm throughout most of history.
Bullshit.

MARRIAGES were the norm throughout history, not just banging children for shits and grins. People used to get executed for that shit, and rightly so.

There's a difference between teaching people "to be something" and teaching people tolerance. If you need this pointed out to you, you're probably retarded.

That being said, a train wreck of a freak being like that doesn't belong anywhere near a classroom, and kids don't need to be taught about faggotry, or gender politics, or racial entitlement, etc. They should just be taught empathy, and a general sense of tolerance for their fellow human beings.

>Don't pretend that children can't consent
t. Ahmed

So you'd be ok with your 12 year old daughter marrying an adult male?

>yfw you realize you've been lied to by the same people who brought you image related.

I've been a kid before. If I was lucky enough to bang one of these slutty teachers that keep appearing in the news there is no way anyone could convince me that I didn't consent to fucking her. I hit puberty at 10 years old and from that point on I was able to consent.

Hell, I'd consider myself a hero if I got "molested" by an 18 year old girl when I was in single digits. Again, are you this naive? You wouldn't feel the same?

Don't even get me started on females, they mature faster than us and are much more aggressive sexually.

>MARRIAGES were the norm throughout history

And what the fuck do you think they did after they were married? Remain strictly platonic?

Look up marriage trends in any ancient civilization, Medieval Europe for example. A woman having babies in her early teens was completely normal.

Only in a post apocalypse.
Age of consent plummets after societal collapse because of shortened average lifespan.

>age of consent should be based on average lifespan

Not a logical argument.

Not at all....or any other 12 year old.

He blew the secret that all gay men would fuck underage boys if they could get away with it

It is. See the middle ages.
See Africa.
When you're only living to 30, you have to have a family with three kids by 20.
Why does a person have to spell out every point on tv?
Is it because people who watch movies are retarded or is it because they're 12? Or both?

Bigot.

What the fuck do YOU think they did, dipshit? Christian society has always embraced monogamous relations, and the people that shared those social values created the modern world. Meanwhile, the savages are still shitting in their own streets, and leeching off of the accomplishments of white formerly Christian nations.

kys already, pedo whiteknight.

We're done here.

Neither was that stupid meme response.

It was so genius that the even the left turned the other way about a white rich man fucking children.

I don't see why not. If God didn't intend for them to get married and bare children at that age he wouldn't have given them the capacity to do so.

I am 100% bigoted against degenerate faggots and pedos and would gladly see them all hung by the neck until dead.

>I've been a kid before
Imagine thinking this is some sort of powerful statement.

If "god" didn't intend for them to wait until they were fully capable of making reasonable decisions, he wouldn't have made them wait until they were in their 20's before they were mentally and emotionally mature.

>older woman hits on teenage boys
>NIIIIIICE
>older man hits on teenage boys
>OMG NOOOOOOT COOL

>I'm gay

I've always felt people should only be allowed to vote after 25. After all the frontal lobe only fully matures at that age.

>see Africa

Did you really think I wouldn't google? Even in West Africa, with the lowest life expectancy, women live on average to be 57 years old. This means the average woman can start having kids at 18, have 2 (or more) kids, grow them into adults, and live about another 20 years.

statista.com/statistics/274511/life-expectancy-in-africa/

>mentally and emotionally mature

This is not a logical argument. Most adults are not mentally or emotionally "mature". They are petty and behave like children when the parents aren't home. Their job is their "daddy/mommy", who gives them money, so they try to act good when on the job so they can get their reward. Once daddy/mommy is out of sight it's full-on immaturity, drunkeness, playing video games, jerking off, talking shit, etc. Blue collar, white collar, it doesn't matter. They're all the same.

>average
That means if you live to 75, your neighbor lives to 35.
Did you look up the middle ages?
Did you look up average lifespan?
Do you understand why woman stop having mensus at about 40? Which is the historical average lifespan for our species.
"Ethiopia. The minimum age for consensual sex is 18 years. The law, however, is not enforced; nearly 20% of girls are married by the age of 15. Early childhood marriage is especially common in rural areas, where some girls are married as young as 7 years old."
You are 12. And an idiot.

>telling people to be accepting of gays is the same as teaching people to be gay

>muh AIDS
why do Sup Forumsfags talk about AIDS like its the 80s?

These pedos need to realize they are not living in the dark ages or some third world country. Knocming up a girl at 13 is not the norm anymore. It is time to live in modern civilized America, not some plague stricken dump.

He was outed years ago and he even made a joke about not coming out in his Tony's performance

I had a guidance councilor who resigned after rumors about an affair with a student. This was a Cathic boys school and he was clergy. At the same time, the boy was far from a child. Hell. Ghere were a couple female teachers I wouldn't have minded. Still. He should have known better and defied his vows.

That's the last time they went outside desu

How can you out someone whose closet doesnt even have a door?

So. Bryan Singer got fired. they're saying it's NOT because of sexhara but for being a lazy nigger.

What the fuck kinda dirt does singer have that the accused still won't come out and they still won't declare him persona non grata.

Fuckhead follow the thread:
>So you'd be ok with your 12 year old daughter marrying an adult male?
answer:
>Only in a post apocalypse.
Age of consent plummets after societal collapse because of shortened average lifespan.

since ancient greece

How was he allowed to continue working for so long? Who protected him for so long and why?

I'm skeptical of anybody who wants to be a guidance counselor.

Any man hitting on any other man is defective, and should be culled from society to protect the gene pool.

Pretty much.

Spacey working the head and balls of the mic

>This is not a logical argument.
Yes, it is, as studies on the brain clearly demonstrate that maturity doesn't fully take place until the mid to late 20's.

livescience.com/7005-brains-young-adults-fully-mature.html
>Brains of Young Adults Not Fully Mature

Now fuck off, I'm done with you.

Wow such a tough guy

>When did we judge without a trial?
When left-wingers said it was okay.