Do you want child-friendly Isaac cartoon?

Do you want child-friendly Isaac cartoon?

Only if it's done well.

How is that even possible

that's almost impossible

but if Laika is behind it then maybe

they can do creepy horror and still get a away from it pretty well

Given that kids as little as 8 years old are browsing the net, I think that the concept of "child friendly" has gotten kind of obsolete.

My little brother was watching southpark and horror movies when he was like 12.

I would love one just to see if its even possible.
Also Afterbirth plus for PS4 when

Child-friendly Isaac would miss the entire point of Isaac. But I do agree that stop-motion is the best medium for grotesque shit like Isaac.

>Laika

So you want it to look fantastic but be an overall forgettable film?

>PS4

Don't bully man, my life sucks enough as is.

>Given that kids as little as 8 years old are browsing the net, I think that the concept of "child friendly" has gotten kind of obsolete.
"Child friendly" isn't about protecting children. It is about protecting adults from answering difficult questions that children may ask.

It's your own fault, consolefag.
You chose an inferior platform, so you've likely made inferior life choices.

Literally only did it because Rebirth was free on the PS4 then I ended up putting like 800 hours into it, I don't want to lose and have to start from scratch. It's not the best being a second class citizen but at least I'm not a handheld player.

Are you talking shit about Mary and Max?

Because a) fuck you

b) that was some guys from Australia, not Laika

>>Sup Forums

It might work as a TV-14 cartoon.

And if Danny's still the one making the music, it could turn out great.

enter the gungeon is better

FNAF has R-rated content in it and that's a fanbase that's almost entirely kids, so I don't see why not. An Isaac series could work, as long as it's well done
I'd prefer a Time Fcuk series though.

The whole movie made me uncomfortable, mainly due to the character design. I just felt gross watching it.

If you think child molestation is funny and/or advertising, please consider killing yourself.
i don't care about Sup Forums and Sup Forumstard being retarded, sexism or racism or anything, but don't fuck with children

Uhh user you realize Binding of Isaac isn't really funny

How did you come up with this

What did he honestly mean by this?

What would it be about if it were child friendly then? Would it be just one season? Will it just be Isaac?

>Will it just be Isaac
it's all Isaac

I'm like 100% sure that Azazel, Lazarus, The Lost, Lilith, Keeper, and Apollyon aren't him

It is. It's certainly not realistic or serious. If you look at the power up then you may get a sensible chuckle.

While TBoI can literally be called "Child Abuse: the game", neither he nor any other characters ever got molested. Get your facts straight.

It already exists you dummy

Alright because it's my all time favorite movie, and I admit, it's uncomfortable as hell in some parts

But... BoI is 100% shit and blood.

actual spoilers for the game's endings

Every character in the game, everything in the game, is isaac's delusions as he suffocates inside a box in his room.