Do you find that this approach usually works? Or let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact...

>Do you find that this approach usually works? Or let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact, you don't normally approach girls - am I right? The truth is that you're a quiet sensitive type, but if I'm prepared to take a chance, I might just get to know the inner you: witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal. A little bit crazy, a little bit bad. But hey - don't us girls just love that?

2 decades later and you'd still do Kelly

In english, Professor?

That was Plan A.

she's aged really well

whenever I go to clubs and fake being a normie I get nightmares of girls calling me out like that

She is Scottish, we all do.

Who am I kidding.

Still, having just moved to Ireland I actually strongly believe that Irish people are uglier than Scottish girls by far

>approaching women
>not shaking uncontrollably when they make eye contact with you

get a load of this loser

kek

>So I squares up, casual like

best part's when he realizes she's underage

nigga why you sleeping in the club

>sex scene was cut for american audiences because screeners said she looked like she was having too much fun

do americans please their women properly?

More likely it was cut because it showed a benis
Americans can't handle seeing a benis especially an uncut one

>Women aren't supposed to enjoy sex
Jesus

so this means Riley won't have seen how big Ewan's cock is?

hope he doesn't find out

i don't unless it's a big dick. average dicks feel like a tickle

t. girl

After travelling and living abroad for a decade I realised Scottish girls are pretty attractive in general, London really heavily brings the UK down by average I think

No the scene (really, the frame) that was cut was when Diane is climaxing and arching her back on Rentons dick. The reasoning is they thought the scene was too rude / lasvicious for American sensibilities. So they cut out the frames where she's coming and kept the rest of the scene.

Source: either read it on imdb or in an interview with Boyle, can't remember.

I've watched this movie so so many times. It helped me get off heroin even desu.

are you blind?

London is disgusting tbqh

>London is disgusting tbqh
try going to any town in the east midlands, the only good looking women are eastern european

>t.Human Hallway.

It's even funnier in the book. She eventually goes to Renton's flat and have sex with him again. The only thought in her head was to score dope.

denae, ye left out the part where she yells TAXI

english people are abhorrently

t. work in a tourist heavy place and see them daily