Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

>Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

How would Marvel handle this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wNWy3YmM3Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EXCUSE ME
>*farts*
PARDON ME I DID A DONALD TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo

probably about the same way but itd either look like a tv movie or a cgi psychedelic screensaver

i was thinking about how brilliant that line was for capeshit and how its the only line besides the Joker’s speech in DK about people being animals and Ben’s “with great power” quote that meant anything to me. Truly an abysmal, god forsaken ridiculously vapid genre isn’t it?
>how would MARBLE and DEEECEEE
handle this today? probably with a quip or body humor or some kind of sarcastic grin from bats after Joker delivered the line like a cartoon hyena from Lion King

Probably poorly because that scene is already perfect.

>Batman Returns was better than Batman.

Dance off bro, me and you!

What about "They called me Mr. Glass"?

Kino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wNWy3YmM3Kw

What's the significance of this line? Never seen the movie.

>What's the significance of this line?
stock "badass" line to appeal to high school freshmen

I find them to be equally as good. I miss the Tim Burton Batman era.

This is deep for someone who just got in 3rd grade.
"wooah it's just like me and Liam, if we won't play with LEGO then who will I play with?!"

That sounds about right considering the people I've seen quoting it in real life.

It was a line Joker says to his victims because he thought it sounded cool. He said it to Bruce's parents when he killed them and Batman is saying it right back at him to jog his memory of that. Joker didn't remember though because he kills people all the time.

LIKE TO DANCE EH? JOKES ON YOU
*starts doing the macarena*
*batman akwardly stares at his cgi furry sidekick*

That actually does sound pretty neat and well thought out. It's too bad so many mongoloids thought they'd sound cool too by quoting it all the time.

>Excuse me. You ever eat orange slices with the devil in the pale moonlight?

What did Joss Whedon mean by this?

Keaton's batman was 10/10 for aesthetics, but his bat voice is worse than Clooney's.

They were never friends

>dance off, devil ..me and you

only 2 decent ones

KLEK

it still light years better than Christian "do i have throat cancer?" Bale. I'll always wonder who's idea that was Nolan or Bale, though I lean towards Bale

the problem with this scene is it only works if you read the comics, they weren't friends in the movies. I mean, they didn't hate each other, but thye weren't really friends.

>If you kill your enemy he wins
DC is such a cuck...

This I can agree with

Was this the first capeshit quip?

>"It's called a dance-off!"