I don’t see Luke Skywalker anymore...

I don’t see Luke Skywalker anymore. All I see is Mark Hamill whining because he didn’t have a part in The Force Awakens so he’s hamming it up this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KqUqsh3X-CI
ew.com/movies/2017/12/04/star-wars-mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-backstory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And? Hamill hamming it up is a good thing

You can't make me hate Mark Hamill faggot

He doesn't like President Trump

He hates trump though, once he came out with that bullshit I dropped that cuck in an instant

>implying he's not (((under orders)))

Fuck Mark Hamill, i hate him.

Wow, I didn't know Hamill was such a soyboy

Nice, glad to find some fellow redpillers here.

>Giving a shit about star wars

Please manchild KYS
For real

Thicc

imagine being so much of a snowflake that you start hating people you've never even met just because they don't like your cult leader

He is such a bitchy person and is a pretty shit actor who is only known for 1 roll which he played pretty poorly. Essentially he is like ema watson

Wsg has active threads about him with like 10 posters spamming webms of him though, so those are probably the people responding itt

wtf I love Mark Hamill now

This actually. The plebs would be shocked if they knew even a hint of what Chris Evans thinks and does behind the scenes, I can't imagine Mark Hamil is any different. Everyone plays the good goy at work.

At this point I'm starting to believe there is not a single anti trump cuck who is not also an absolute soyboy. Sort yourself out kid.

How does someone so rich stay that fat?

>The plebs would be shocked if they knew even a hint of what Chris Evans thinks and does behind the scenes,
Enlighten us, o' wise one

He's 70 and he loves fast food.

His career after the originals consisted of unemployment and cocknocker. Hes a running joke and now he carries on like an 18yo on twitter which makes him even more unlikeable.
Kept no mystery like ford and had no talent like fischer who were at least something in spite of banging anorexics and being coke fiends respectively.

Hollywood is basically reddit.

youtu.be/KqUqsh3X-CI

Youtube video about why i won't watch star wars. Watch if youd like

No, dont shill your shitty videos here

Who whined more? Him or us? Cause seriously, he should have shown up at the end to kick Kylo's ass. There's no excuse to do what they did.

I liked his video. Just saying.

Who do you know that likes Trump? Honestly. Ruses not included.

>samefagging

WTF i hate Hamill now.

Funny. Last time all I saw was Harrison Ford phoning it in because he didn't want a part in TFA.

>being this retarded

Literally a 10/10.

HAMILL BAD HE NO LIKE DRUMPG

This threads needs more CUTE era Hamill

You make it sound like that's a bad thing

thats because he loves him!

Looks like an adolescent xenomoprh

Because the Jedi academy being burned down by Kylo isn't depressing enough for Lukes backstory Mark needed to invent a non-canon backstory about how Luke fell in love with a woman and her 5-year old son had accidentally killed himself when he played with Lukes lightsaber. Basically Hamill just inventing a gay anti-gun control argument just to parade it around in interviews.

He completely lost it in my eyes. I am unsure if I will even feel anything when Luke finlly dies in this one or 9, it's all a charade.

We need a bigger Luke.

Source btw: ew.com/movies/2017/12/04/star-wars-mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-backstory/

me cause i voted for him

Y'know, the thing about Daisy, she's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she looks at ya, she doesn't seem to be livin'... until she bites ya

Is Harrison Ford is the only one laughing now? his character is dead and he's out of this garbage, this is something that should have happened to all involved with the original trilogy

FacialAbuse when?

So does the majority of the country and world lmfao

You do not exist.

Bump

This

BASED

you don't know what "snowflake" means

According to his former campaign manager, his usual mcdonalds meal is two big macs, two filet of fish, and a chocolate shake, which is over 2400 calories. In a single meal.

TWO?!

TWO SETS OF TWO, no less.

Checked

Which one is the Bigger Luke?

Fuck star wars

>his wife's son killed himself with his lightsaber
>drumpf and NRA BTFO

LUUKE

Wtf I now love hamill even more

This

I don't see Luke. Luke would've rushed to the aid of his friends not hide out in some island.

It's not that he hates Trump, it's that he's a shill for Hillary, and Carrie's death made him lose his fucking mind.

Well he is a fag, what did you expect

Luke is a gigantic pussy now so that maRey Sue looks better than him

Imagine his dumps

That is Mark Hamill. Luke Skywalker doesn't exist.

only contrarians "like" trump

Sup reddit

ayo what it do my negro

Why are you still replying to his bait
It is such old bait it could even be used pre election

He cares about his character faggot and originally had a larger role in tfa but they though no-one would care about Rey if he did

kys faggot

No one sane is still supporting trump

hello there

LOL @ Hamill's career consisting of being unemployed. You're a fucking idiot. please kys

How the fuck could you be that rich and still want to eat McDonald’s?

that chaul and those waterproof boots are #LITTY

Go back to wsg. You genuinely are gay and have an unhealthy obsession with him

>Around 1998, my son, John, was diagnosed with a very are genetic disorder called juvenile Batten's Disease (JNCL)," Sikorra was quoted as saying in The Hollywood Reporter.

>The disease robs kids of their vision first followed by cognitive motor function. Typically kids die in their late teens, early 20s. It is a very complicated disease and most doctors aren't that familiar with it. So we lived in the moment, did as much as we could."

>John was obsessed with Star Wars and watched the original trilogy every single day, revealed his dad. Being the loving parent that he is, Sikorra was desperate to do something truly special for his boy and so he reached out to his good mate Ed Solomon, the screenwriter best known for Men in Black, thinking that perhaps he could get a request through to Hamill.

>I had never met Mark, but I called his agent and asked if this could happen," says Solomon.

>Mark's agent said, 'Please don't say anything to the boy because I don't want to get his hopes up.' And then, literally less than two minutes later, Mark calls and said, 'I would love to. How about tomorrow?' I started balling.

>The following day Solomon and Sikorra, along with Sikorra's two sons met with Hamill.

>Due to the advanced state of his illness, John struggled to differentiate between Hamill the person and Luke Skywalker the character at the meeting. But the actor took it in stride, recalls both Sikorra and Solomon.

>Mark spoke to John simply and directly and with utter dignity," Solomon says in the Hollywood Reporter interview.

>John would ask the same question three times in a row, and Mark would answer the same way every single time.

>Sikorra adds, "Mark was just super patient and kind. It was was one of those beautiful experiences. It is very humbling, this disease. You have got to let go of your normal expectations for you and your kids and family. In the midst of struggle and tragedy, it was those points of connection that makes you feel loved and less isolated. Mark was very kind, 'no rush, my time is your time.'”

>John died Sept. 24, 2015. He was 23.

>Sikorra told the Hollywood Reporter that the meeting between his son and Luke Skywalker was a memory the family will always treasure.

>It was one of those very touching, moving things," he says. "And in that moment, it raised John up and made him feel good and important and loved."

>Reminded of the experience recently, Sikorra took to Twitter to share the memory and also his gratitude to Hamill.

A generous Hamill responded.

>There's no sweeter sound than a child laughing-I've been so lucky-feel it's my duty 2 give back in any way I can-Much prefer visits 2 hospitals than talk-shows Heartbreaking but inspirational-makes my career seem trivial in comparison-Wish I could do more."

>Sikorra says he, his wife, Lori, and Ben will see Last Jedi when it opens and will do so in memory of John.

Pol fags denying themselves fun and entertainment thinking anyone gives a shit other than other pol fags.

>muh pol boogyman

Fucking kek

lol what a fag
>yeah i'll play with your kid
if he tried that shit with my kid i'd rip his dick off

why you wanna touch another man's dick
pretty gay desu

i'd pull it off and pop it in my mouth with PLIERS, you pervert.

>i get my news exclusively from twitter, late night (((comdedians))), and corporate legacy media. my IQ is below 90.

The silent majority do.

Wrong. The people that matter love him.

>2% chance of winning

Lefties are the enemy.

He had the best part in force awakens you wretched faggot. The whole film was just padding for that one scene.

the silent majority that couldn't get him the popular vote?

I mean, they're silent, you would think they could at least check a box, right?

must not be that many...

>i've been tricked into thinking fox news, breitbart, and propaganda blogs aren't corporate media
>I am literally retarded

Popular vote is irrelevant especially with illegal voters in CA.

Wow, you people really do always project. That's pretty funny.

You mean he's hammilling it up

>illegal voters in CA

citation needed

fox news petitioned the government to let them lie to Americans

but ok, keep being deluded, makes no difference to me

>I'm such a fanboy I can sit through 2 hours of a boring movie I didn't like if I get 20 seconds of Mark Hamill turning around slowly and looking at the camera

Wow, you people really do always project. That's pretty funny.