I love this one

Everything from this comic is gold

What is it about these yellow comics that appeals to people

Always gets me. I really need to return to South Park

fuck I lost.

This thread is like dead memes parade.

>I'll flush it later

Are people really this lazy? I mean I know he's fat but still

Did you stop reading immediately after that line? How do you miss the second line of that very same panel?

Do people really find this funny?

no, they'll say "Wow that guy looks like hitler"

The handholding = perverted smut gag is a longstanding Sup Forums meme.

That should tell you who thinks it's funny.

>Hollow Knight true ending

you hath summomed him

cringe

When did people forget these lessons?

goddammit
i remember this from like 2009 or s/th
I am old

Lost to the filename.

>funhostr watermark
Do you wipe your ass after you shit?

lost

It's not so much that people forgot, it's that there's now a newer generation that never learned.

More like refuse to learn.

That's not even funny, but it's very smart.

Whomp has about 2 or 3 punchlines that get recycled forever
At least it's only self-depreciating to the author, and doesn't make you feel that way about yourself.

>not posting the full comic

For shame.

worst generation

You post it

I'm just gonna post some Nedroid quotes instead, since just remembering them always makes me laugh.

>No, you already have several violins
>Give me the diamonds!
>So have I, Lord Voldemort
>WE HAVE TO MOVE

is the pterosaur part of the "fictional" setting?

Huh, so that's where "I GUESS" comes from.

Neato.

I don't understand this one.

this is my favorite pepe
as in boys club featuring pepe

Oddly enough, for me, the funniest part of this one is not the gnome hunt, the fact that the falcon has maxed-out heat vision, or even the scolding, but rather-

>K-zOWtch!

lost hard jesus what the hell

R34 on barney fucking the kids mom

Hey can we admit that Matt Furies is a terrible artist

was just thinking the same thing. Ugly, crudely drawn, a pain to read through, and worst of all unfunny. I could forgive everything else if it was funny.

At least they're brightly colored so I know immediately not to waste my time with them

>crookshacks saves the entire world
>snape gives points
is this the best timeline?

They switch sides.

Genius

>company made a team of superheroes in the racially contentious 1960s
>to their credit, included black heroes alongside white heroes, but gave white heroes more focus
>decades later they're still making popular comics and movies out of roughly the same hero team
>white heroes get overwhelming priority over the black heroes in appearances, adaptations, and merch because they've always had the majority of the focus
>groups in real life suggest this fictional arrangement was set up to prioritize the white heroes and that putting effort into promoting black heroes, existing or new, would mean a lot to them
>white writer of some Avengers comic 20 years ago responded to the groups making this point by creating in-universe protestors for the heroes to complain about
>protestors demand a hero diversity quota which would of course be absurd in-universe but in reality they're fictional characters (in constantly rebooting/modernizing series) whose collective purpose is power fantasy
>but hey, this white guy had the black fictional character he was writing say race doesn't matter
>also uses character as a mouthpiece for the idea that they couldn't possibly include more black people in a way that doesn't come across as inflammatory showpiecing, which seems more like an issue in the way they write than an issue with promoting more black characters
The lesson always served the point of exclusion.

It's also funny that the character making the point about diversity being meaningless is the king of an African nation who wouldn't give a shit about being a historically oppressed minority because he's not, he's just visiting a country where people who look like him usually are.

>protestors demand a hero diversity quota which would of course be absurd in-universe but in reality they're fictional characters (in constantly rebooting/modernizing series) whose collective purpose is power fantasy
What is the relevant difference you're seeing here?

>SunlessSea.gif

Fuck I keep forgetting about that game.
The writing and ambiance look so fucking good and then I go look at something else and completely forget about it.

That a group of protestors demanding that a existing black hero needs to engage in the dangerous occupation of being a superhero just because they're black or that the Avengers need to recruit people on the basis of race over more relevant traits like having decent superpowers and a passion for justice is highly unreasonable compared to protestors asking that a comic writer create or involve fictional black characters in more superhero stories.

I think you missed the point of why they didn't want to have a "black" avenger. They didn't oppose it on the grounds of practicality, they opposed it on a conceptual level and this level is not affected by the difference between in-universe and reality.

in the last picture they are having sex in a dark room

Then they can and should write them like any other character who shows up regularly instead of making a big diversity deal out of it and half-assing the actual character writing because that just pisses off everyone. If they leave out black characters (despite people requesting they include them because having a black superhero as a major recurring character would be sentimentally significant to them as fans) because they somehow can't figure out how to naturally write them into their fantasy stories that's the writers being garbage, not any fault in concept or reason to shaft black characters.

I'm sure there were nerds back in the civil rights era complaining about the forced diversity of including any black people at all just because it was a hot political issue.

>Then they can and should write them like any other character who shows up regularly instead of making a big diversity deal out of it
That's exactly the point.

They don't have a problem with black characters, they're taking a stand against "black" characters. That is, token characters defined by their skin and existing purely to fill a quota.
If people wanted more focus on black characters then they should buy more Black Panther comics instead of demanding people add black Avengers.

Man, it's a shame OP that KC Green deleted a lot of his old comics because he became a massive pussy.

Even the famous Dickbutt comic was deleted not because he was sick of the meme, although that was convenient so he could lie about it, but because the original comic mentions rape.

The thing is you can fill a quota AND do a good job of it. If you're a comic writer and you're told you need to write 20 pages, that's a quota. If you're asked to include a particular villain who's popular in the next arc, that's a quota. If you're asked to include a black character, you don't complain about forced diversity or half-ass the writing because you see them as a token character, you adapt to the request and make something good with them because you're a professional writer and it shouldn't be a problem. The issue isn't in what's being asked, it's in implementation, but that page definitely frames it as the requesters being unreasonable.

plebs

There were several ones that referenced rape. Like that one tour of rape alley.

Jesus Christ lol

Was KC Green the one who did the Harry Potter comic where Voldemort is at the door and he says "Aaaaargh, let me in your assholes"?

The only good thing Aaron Diaz has ever done.

I think this has been one of his best so far

I don't find these yellow comics too funny but this one got me. Think its that parrots stupid face.

whats with all the newfriends that don't know supermega comics

Nothing is better than Deathbulge