How did this make you feel?

How did this make you feel?

hated it desu

Just look at the regret deep inside him. He has to look that square jaw up and down and feign that he’s happy with the choice he made.

Also
>no!

>Ron's gut
Pretty funny

Is there any character that wasn't JUST in that flashback?

A very fitting ending for what was and still is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

how did harry get as tall as ron

>Flashback
>Happens in the future

not fast enough

>imagine being harry in this scene

Such a fucking awful decision to end the film like this. It worked ok in the book because you can imagine their older selves to look however you want. But in the movie, all it served to do was let people know that, no matter what you overcome, no matter how great your bonds of friendship are, one day you're going to look like THAT.

The variations of this image always make me laugh.

what happened to cho it's important that i know this

I thought this was the meme with Radcliffe's face photoshopped onto everyone.

It genuinely took me a good twenty seconds of staring until i realized this was the original image from the film.

>Harry has hair black as the night
>Ginny is ginger, a double recessive gene
>Kid is blonde
MALFOYED

Who are the people at the back? Just extras?

Magic

From the thumbnail it looks like Radcliffe's face has been shopped onto Ginny

After that bullshit final battle between Harry and Voldemort, I stopped caring.

And they did so great with part 1, too. It followed the book almost to the letter.

I think you mean SNAPED.

Snape is the biggest kek ever known.

Draco or Lucius? Do you think Harry got to watch or was he sent to his cuck cupboard?

Look at the fucking jawline on ginny. Jesus christ.

like inhaling deeply and laughing

>cuck cupboard
holy kek

the pain is twofold goes not only does he have to watch his wife and tell his wifes son that she was fucked by a slytherin master race later, but he also is probably reliving all sorts of shit from his childhood because didnt the Durselys force him to live under the cupboard too?

>DO RE MI MI RE DO TI DO RE DO TI LAAAA SOL LAAAA MEEE

No, they forced him to live IN the cupboard, you clown.

Dreadful

I read the first six books as a teen. I've never read the last book and just watched the last 2 movie last week.
I was pretty disappointed, but I think it's because I'm not a kid and didn't care about the characters anymore.
Except I realize Beatrix is a sexy broad and I wanna have magical, angry snogging with her.

They didn't HAVE to do the final scene from the book.

>How did this make you feel?

Why do they all have the same dark, baggy eyes? That's so creepy!

My imagination was better than this dreary, bleary horse shit. They all look like miserable adults stuck in middle management positions and engaged in a bitter divorce custody battle. What can I say about these characters that haven't already been said about Iraq? They look bombed out and depleted.

>harry's dream was being a magic policeman
I could understand if he was 11 but 17?
Really?

>Wow Bonnie, the makeup team really did a great job making you look 20 years older!
>But I haven't been into makeup yet

Yeah she's so hideous

Does anyone else always read this in Harold Bloom's voice?

At the beginning of this franchise, I was a still out of my fucking mind excited that not only do the other kids in my class actually know about harry potter finally, but there were movies and video games and merchandise and shit. It was my wildest dreams cone true desu

By the time this scene was flickering on this screen I was brooding in the backrow of the theatre, stabbing myself in the nuts to complete my masochistic rituals

Go to bed Bonnie

Happens current day. Everything ELSE is a flaahback

That difference

>I want to have snogging

Rupert's new show is good.

>no Fennigan's Wake
>no VALIS

Your list is trash

LOL this is the first version I've seen where gatsby is god tier