21ST CENTURY FOX BRINGS MARVEL STUDIOS INTO THE INCREDIBLE WORLD OF THE X-MEN

New X-Men Will Appear First in an Upcoming Marvel Film Within Marvel's Cinematic Universe

The new relationship follows a decade of speculation among fans about whether the X-Men – who have always been an integral and important part of the larger Marvel Universe in the comic books – could become part of the Marvel Universe on the big screen. Spider-Man has more than 50 years of history in Marvel’s world, and with this deal, fans will be able to experience the X-Men taking their rightful place among other Super Heroes in the MCU.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Century_Fox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>capeshit

at least we might get some cool costumes
but really...MCU can't top Fox's studios work.
I guess they could reboot the whole thing....which means we get the same stories again.

Who will Marvel cast as Rogue?

probably Zedanya

U liek Mahbel mobies becuz dey is fo mature peeple.

What's a zedanya?

please god make it stop

sauce ?

>superhero movies are for retards and typing like a spaz on a tibetan knitting forum show how above it all i am

Whats going on with Thor's head in that pic?

thingken bout lighnen

STAHP MAEKENG FUNN O MAI MUUBEES

This is just an edit of the article that came out with the Spidey deal to make it seem like Sony wasn't the weaker one in the deal.

imagine the type of capekino dc could make if they could get the rights to all of their characters back

Sauce?

>No Source

Fuck off and stop wasting our time, cunt.

>no source

>stop wasting our time
If you're on Sup Forums, your time is meaningless.

>21ST CENTURY FOX

What?

Please recast J-Law, marvel. Get that bitch outta here

Can we finally get a good Dr. Doom?

>X-Men de facto leader is just a guy who shoots lasers from his eyes and has no charisma
Pretty epic

I don't think Ralph has a commanding enough presence. He's threatening, but not powerful.

kek, nice job using the spider-man announcement as a template, OP

crazy, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Century_Fox

AVeGurS AdN SEcKsMeN YaaaAAAAaY

This is the first time I've approved of someone using the retard Wojak meme
Anyone who actually cares about this deal giving them even more capeshit crossovers should be hung from a lamppost

Does the guy on the left therefore have a face where his anus should be?

Who cares, m8?

Fox already fuck up the Shi'ar Empire with this new X-Men movie

Bad News: X-Men: Dark Phoenix Not Going Cosmic

Simon Kindberg says he must "find a way to ground it so it's not too intergalactic," stressing X-Men movies are "human... and emotional.

translation: 'the studio won't give me $200m to make the movie'

Anyone else think this guy would make a great Cyclops?

The fuck does that even mean? Dr Doom is going to be all CGI anyway. He never takes his armor off. When he does, he never takes his fucking faceplate off. The "imposing" nature of Dr Doom is all about his armor and his mask making an angry face.

I always saw him as more of a Fantastic Four guy... maybe the Human Torch... could you imagine?

THIS

And we will never see this in the MCU

Brainlet.

How do you think normie retards like you felt during western era?

>Cowboycrap

Yet some movies transcended the genre and went on to become some of the best movies ever made.
And if you don't welcome that opportunity,
slit your fucking wrists and leave no note.

He is supposed to be a master tactician and the best fighter out of all the xmen,
But I guess it's hard to find a white guy that can actually fight