Very true Sup Forums

This image is woke

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1490968926768.jpg
desuarchive.org/co/thread/62707569/#62713613
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51247
englishlanguagearts-progressiveacademy.wikispaces.com/file/view/sir gawain.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The lady who tweeted this got immediately BTFO'd when she was introduced to the concept of monstergirls and furries

How normie do you have to be to not know about furries?

>ugly
As a connoisseur of esoteric waifus, this is actually an improvement to me.

Did she actually? I'd like to see that please.

the best part was how creeped out she got by said concepts, lol

All that fur would be nice for winter night cuddles,
but I bet she smells worse than a wet dog.

Post link, I need to see this with my own eyes.

This picture is what I hate about genderswapping. The beast should be a large and intimidating woman, not this short and adorable thing and she should be every bit as destructive and violent

Meanwhile people should be drawing muscular amazon Gaston but they go for something thin and tiny instead

i.4cdn.org/tv/1490968926768.jpg

I wish society would stop stigmatizing people seeking relationships so fucking hard. Plenty of men and women would go for nearly anything, but don't dare ask others out due to not wanting to be made fun off for asking someone out awkwardly.

Was starting this thread on Sup Forums not good enough for you asshole

Baiting Sup Forums is playing on easy mode.

Animals only smell badly due to bad hygene. If you wash a dog every few weeks, all they smell like is shampoo. The same applies to most animals.

This would never happen because no woman would give a man who would give an ugly woman a chance a chance. They would write an epic tale on their feminist blog how they were almost raped.

>Lady Beast
>high pitched Pomeranian growl whenever upset
>skids and slides on the polished palace floors if she ever gets overexcited and runs fullsprint indoors

>Men are never told to give an ungly woman a chance
>tumblr full of fat cunts that think they are entitled to the Invictus guy
>Twitter full of fatties shaming men for not liking their curves instead of Victoria Secret's models
>Facebook full of whales joining fat activism groups where no fat males are in sight
>livejournal full of drawings of fat chicks with ripped men preaching about tolerance, never the otherway around
>Amy Schumer is a disgusting human blob in a movie where she fucks several attractive males

whoah, it's like a fat woman wrote that

i would do her tho

brb kys'ing myself

also, the replier is right, The Beast is a fucking jerk, so fem!Beast would be probably a clingy cunt. Nice my ass

right! super cute

Monstergirls and furries are NOT supossed to be ugly, unlike the Beast from that movie. You idiot.

Didn't we already have a thread over this? We all concluded that that woman is stupid and doesn't know the internet.

I bet this would make oriignal B&B a lot more popular if it was ruled 63

Your kissing yourself? Why?

You think Beast from the movie was ugly? You're fucking nuts.

>Beast was supposed to be ugly
>Created a generation of furries
>Actually less attractive as a human.

>Beast is covered in fur and looks like an actual monster
>yeah but look at my animu monster girls. They look like attractive humans but they have monster parts mixed in somewhere so it's totally the same lmao
Weebs are fucking trash.

No, I don't think he was ugly, I think he was supossed to be ugly. In-story ugly.

That is a very cute fembeast. 10/10 Would let her trap me in her castle.

>Meanwhile people should be drawing muscular amazon Gaston

I agree with Beast but this is bulshit. Female Gaston works better as a woman that excel on womanly qualities rather than someone that defies status quo. It would go against the point of the character in the movie.

Also, it's hotter.

I agree that they made him cute but the concept is that he's ugly in the universe of the movie. The furries from the furry fandom and the monstergirls appeal to fetishes and a try to be as cute as possible, it's NOT the same thing.

>implying men wouldn't fuck monstergirls/xenomorphs

I wish I could find the screen cap where someone did a r63 version of the Gaston song. It did that concept perfectly.

Then you take a character and make them far less interesting.

A badass woman who is far too much for any man to handle isn't as entertaining as some seductive bitch character we've seen a million times

>she looks like a pomeranian
I would have liked the live action version better if they did this.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of stories where a guy gives a dumpy girl a chance and discovers that she's hot.

Has the person who made this image only been on the internet for, like, 20 minutes or something?

There's been a shit ton. Not Sup Forums, but there was that Jack Black movie Shallow Hal.

alright Sup Forums, time to choose:
An ugly woman that likes you the way you are and is into comic books and anal
A beautiful woman that will force you better yourself

If it has a original vagina and police doesn't get angry, I can have sexual intercourse with it.

Good job user! Those sneaky women won't rock you!

>A badass woman who is far too much for any man to handle

You are turning Gaston in the kind of girl that he despised, and that would be looked as a weirdo by the city folk, not as a hero. I would rather see a woman that follows the same world view as the original.

Something about "stealing your man and bearing his heirs", right?

Hmm. Tough choice. There are things about myself that I could certainly improve.

Is anal used as a conditioning reward by the hot woman?

Pretty sure that was supposed to be comically understated. Back in the nineties and early two-thousands it was practically it's own sub-genre when it came to romcoms.

I have a pic illustrating this with r63 Gaston but can't post it on a blue board.

No one can clean the kitchen like female Gaston

>don't actually like anal
>already better myself for my own sake
neither of these options seem worth it

Well, I'm already bettering myself so I guess if that's what the ugly woman likes about me, then cool.

Also it depends. Is there a 100% chance that neither will cheat on me?

>A beautiful woman that will force you better yourself
This one everytime.

The later assuming she actually hangs around waiting for me to improve, but this is a very unlikely scenario.

This doesn't seem very fair, really. "Will force you to better yourself" is not really a deterrent.

I can't remember all the details. I know the chorus was changed to something like

"No one cooks like Gaston!"
"No one cleans like Gaston!"

Same exact boisterous bragging over the top tone, but stereotypically housewife-ish.

I have a fetish for chicks who constantly pester me and call me a slob so I'm gonna go with the second choice.

A woman who follows the same world view as the original wouldn't be deserving of a song dedicated to her greatness. Gaston is supposed to be a unique, larger than life character and the Gaston song is praising all his negative traits that are frowned in society anyways.

Does this imply women give ugly men a chance?

but, destructive and violent are male "beast" qualities.
A female beast would need female ones..
"The taming of the Shrew."

Does the beautiful woman still love me and want to see me improve due to a genuine feeling of wanting to see me reach my fullest potential, or is she just shallow and thinks I need to work for her love?
Cause honestly I wouldn't mind someone in my life kicking my ass into better shape.

Women are so entitled. They need to be stopped.

Fuck off, Boco. You ruin every thread you post in. We're having a nice time here and we don't need you bringing us down.

>A beautiful woman that will force you better yourself

I need this in my life.

>destructive and violent are male "beast" qualities.

No they aren't. Women are just as capable as violence and destruction as men. Peddling in cliches is boring.

True, but only because being physically ugly isn't the most unattractive thing to women like it is to men. Beauty and the NEET, now that would be something.

>destructive and violent are male "beast" qualities.
only in an anthropocentric wordview.
females being larger and more violent than males is common in beasts

just link it you dum dum

Not really.

Here it is

desuarchive.org/co/thread/62707569/#62713613

>being physically ugly isn't the most unattractive thing to women like it is to men

bullshit. men and women both think like that.

Thanks, but I can't pull up the image itself.

the twist is that Gaston, at first glance, looks like the kind of guy that would kill the monster and win the girl in the story but as you know him better you realize he is rotten from the inside (in contrast with the beast who is a nice guy but looks like a monster), making him a chick would lose that effect

>pretends to be a damsel
>actually is murderous and tries to incite people to kill off beast

Here
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51247

I tjlhink there is also one with Aladin and Jasmine.

Easy as hell to find ugly (but successful/alpha) men with hot women but not the other way around.

Meanwhile you could look like peak brad pit, but if you're still living with mommy and have poor social skills women will avoid you.

If men are more destructive then how come women destroyed society? Checkmate!

>ugly rich man with beautiful woman
Checks out.

Golddiggers gonna dig.

its not as cool, the knight in shining armor archetype has been around for longer and it hits the moral harder (beauty comes from within), i could see female Gaston working if male Belle actually showed some interest at first (thus, falling for the sweet talk)

You know very well that you are in a subjective field. So don't pretend that your opinion is objective.

englishlanguagearts-progressiveacademy.wikispaces.com/file/view/sir gawain.pdf

DON'T CALL MY FETISH WEIRD!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÄ”

Nope. Personality and actions can make up for any and all deficiencies when it comes to men being attractive to women. To a lesser extent this applies to men too but not as much.

>monstergirls
>maybe weird eyes
>maybe weird legs
>maybe weird skin color
>ugly

>tfw I don't do most of these but the few that fit me are too real

All i need is a beautiful girl~
AAAAAAAAH YEEEAAAH BEAU-TI-FUL GIRRRL~

>maybe a weird vagina

Bull...fucking..shit. Women are just as shallow as men are. They don't care if you're rich and successful or poor as dirt. If you look nice and not look like a chewed up dog toy then you have a better chance with women as opposed to someone who never goes out for a jog.

you're stating my point except that men and women feel more comfortable with an attractive partner then an unattractive one. sure love conquers all but we also live in reality and not a fucking fairy tale.

Talking about Beauty and the Beast plot, I always found it funny how in the end Beast HAD to turn into a handsome human guy. Belle learned to look deeper than appearance, and was rewarded with appearance.

It's like author does not have any faith in their own message.

Okay so while I agree the beast should be actually ugly (like she should tower over him and have a hunch back that she has to go out of her way to correct) instead of a petite girl covered in fur. However to contrast, as the gaston is the embodiment of toxic masculinity fem!Gaston should be the embodiment of toxic femininity. An air head, Superficial, catty, selfish, while having a 10/10 bod, just as obnoxious as the original, and maybe make her do a stereotypical female job just like like how Gaston is a hunter.

i admit it would work as well (AFAIK the story can go the same way if Gaston is perfect housewife, though female Beast would suffer from that) but its not an improvement over the original

Failure to Launch

>immediately stigmatizes the thing she was just complaining about not existing as soon as learns about it

>insecure about how he walks
that hits too close to home

>posts fucking shitty anime to back up an argument.

It's easier than admitting you're wrong.

But they're both drunk! Jake couldn't consent either! Why isn't she charged with rape?

its hits very close to home. except I walk slower cause I'm fat.

But the guy he turns into is actually kind of unattractive, especially compared to all the other Disney male leads.

Hell, Belle even gives him this look of "not what I was hoping for, but ok" after he transforms

> anime girls with animal parts glues on count as monsters

That's Feminism in a nutshell. Men are sexist for doing XYZ and men are sexist for not doing XYZ.

yes?