>YouTube Red Originals

inside her poppy?

>ERMAHGAD ITS SO SPOOK

Poppykino has arrived

Whose ready for 14hr 88min of
youtu.be/fpCXxqiTjqE

>Kermode calls it an endearing spectacle

Wait, what...
What could she possibly be selling on Youtube Red?

Nobody knows who this is
sage
reported

(((Sundance)))

She's Poppy retard
How can't you understand

She's be nowhere without Titanic Sinclaire writing her music for her.

She's
youtu.be/fpCXxqiTjqE

her videos are post modern garbage. hurdurr say some random word over and over again in a creepy voice while being a cute girl omg so deep i wonder what the meaning is

It's the pilot for her show. It's about her going out in the world for the first time sort of like the plot to the Pee-Wee Herman movie before it became Big Holiday.

(((sundance)))

Ok?
So Daniel day Lewis wouldn't be jack shit if it wasn't for Paul Thomas's direction

(((Youtube))) was a mistake. This stupid bitch would have been on gagfactor or meatholes 15 years ago.

So is there any character to this? Is she like a robot or something and that's why she just repeats retarded shit without context, as if learning concepts?
The handgun video was the only good thing I've seen and even that was as far as the whole subversive "random weird girl explains something simple" could go.

She's literally unironically a robot

giv poppy gf

I'm poppying a boner if you know what i mean.

Not sure, description really just says she's out in the world trying to be famous and get money, but runs into secret societies, fanatics, and Charlotte. So she's probably just the same weird robot or engineered/brainwashed human thing she is in the rest of her videos.

>Sundance

this interests me

>clairo

Oh.
Oh no....

Is that a tampon stuffed nose?

>YouTube Red

Maybe if I weren't already paying for Amazon's music streaming service it would be worth it.

It's basically performance art. She's a brainwashed pop starlet.

>Youtube Red originals
>a literally who
What is this gay ass shit?

one of the best youtubes ever made and i mean this unironically

But i'm really enjoying pic related.

>youtube red
giggle

MARS ARGO BTFO!

This could've been you fucking idiot.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed title for you

It's aight. Most of the jokes have resolutions, but it sorta has that undertone of 'lolrandumXD' to it...

hehe

She's been blowing up this past year, she's got a few pretty catchy songs and has a ton of weird short videos. But considering this is a "YouTube Red Original" you can guarantee that it'll be trash.

Mars is so perfect ;(

I would die for her.

wtf are you talking about

He was around for decades before he worked with PTA. Are you 12?

i masturbate to this

>YouTube Red Originals

It's hypnotism. The idea is to be calming and absorbing enough that you automatically feel at ease watching her despite the banality of what she talks about, and therefore you keep returning.

kill me

>YouTube Red

What's the story behind her?
Did she not she the youtube potential or something?
What's she up to. Now?

Dated and worked with Titanic Sinclair for videos and music, relationship soured, seems like she was the one to break it off, with Titanic still having feelings for her. She did modelling in Japan, I think, and did a handful of commercials and short films. Hasn't been much else of her besides those and the rare post/like on Twitter.

Fuck Poppy. Mars Argo was the real deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=tp1ZluX4aYs

Why is it red?

>khazar milkers

Is she the girl that iDubbbz said "nigger" to?

>YoutubeRed Originals

That titanic guy seems like the type to do a bunch of drugs and get violent on a regular basis.

More money to pay produce and more money if people watch.

That's Tana Mongeau

nobody watches youtube red though

Those dumb numale faces, fucks sake this place has ruined my ability to enjoy things.

i liek poopy

>was subscribed to poppy for like a month because it reminded me of salad fingers

>some turk makes a video about her being in the illuminati and all of her videos suddenly become flooded with sandniggers screaming im broken english about her being the devil

jesus christ that shit was annoying

also i would suck mars argos asshole through a straw, fucking perfect waifu

FUCK POPPY. FUCK POPPY. FUCK POPPY. She's stealing Marsfu's thunder.

It is good proof how the iq has dropped significantly over the last few decades.

woooww so SPOOK. HOYP!

Shes getting old.

>youtuber movie

she only serves for one thing

It was never intended to be spooky.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=4XbttBH6Ip4

She's like a brainwashed illuminati pop star

Poppy is starting to show signs of her age isn't she?
Time to move on to someone who isn't past her prime if you dig what I'm saying

fuck

The Flynn Effect says otherwise

name one good artist who doesn't

>titanic sinclair

fuck that faggot, god damnit.

I'd fuck the shit out of mars argo though.

>get dumped by perfect white girl

>replace her with spic knockoff

>the spic becomes famous

I think this whole performance art angle is really stupid but it MIGHT have been effective if they didn't pick a model with white trash grooming and locution. She moves and acts like an undereducated midwesterner.

It's performance art making fun of pop Stars. It's heavily implied she's a brainwashed or possibly robotic Illuminati Pizzagate slave who is being pushed as the next big thing but every now and then she breaks the conditioning and gets creepy. The music itself is fucking great, excellent pop that makes fun of pop. She's the Dethklok of shitty pop music.

I like this song though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

This poppy girl was the thing that came to mind but couldn't remember her name when Pop-Sersha appeared.

Yeah, I get it. It's stupid. If you think that's an interesting critique of pop culture you're stupid too.

Oh good, some patricians are still left on tv

Wow, you managed to be more pretentious than the hipsters making an ironic ARG about pop music. Congrats faggot.

That's part of the game retards. Mars broke the conditioning and got erased and replaced.

More like dude got asshurt he got dumped and just replaced Mars with a teenager (at the time) who will do everything he says.

He even made a video bitching about her having a rich dad. Guys a major fag.

took me just a few videos to understand this bitch just wants to roleplay as an ai for the rest of her life now i dont have to get whats the big deal about her anymore

I know that faggot, but the behind the scenes drama is irrelevant. I'm talking about the storyline of the ARG.

If she’s supposed to be a robot, and I’m supposed to believe she’s a robot, why is she so fugly? Who would make a robot that looks like that

They put a bunch of occult shit in the videos and turned it into a conspiracy theory game right before the Pizzagate shit hit. It would have been over by now if they hadn't gotten lucky and Sup Forums decided they were connected to the Satanic Space Jew kiddy diddlers, when actually they're just dumb hipsters making fun of pop music and muh illuminati

well that's the most disappointing fucking thing ever
could they not have picked more boring and obvious angle

Name 3 other YouTube channels that do this is a way that has fan interaction that changes the storyline.

I didn't imply someone else on youtube is doing it
I'm just saying it's boring as fuck

Moriah's already in her mid 20s by the time she transformed into the Poppy persona

yeah this
the normies from Sup Forums and reddit made her popular

Then fuck off

Poppy is THAT popular? I thought she was "popular creepypasta channel audiences like her"-tier