he's not Andrew Garfield's level of thicc

also this might the stunt double's ass

People like their heroes thicc

this gets me everytime, how is this even real

So he can be as sexy as a spider

watch out, best spider coming thru

he's got nothing on Andrew or

you're a fag

you also posted in this thread so that makes you a fag too :)

What a lewd position

>First time canonically Spidey's suit supposed to be made with millions of dollars
>The cheapest looking one even after post

What did Kevin Feigi means by this?

>ywn stuff your face between those cheeks and inhale deeply
jdimsa

Someone post that pic of his mask where his eyes actually are

I disagree, the suit looks realy good

That's Tom, there is a bts footage of him shooting this scene. Also, most of the scenes in the movie are either him or digital version of him. The only scenes his stunts did where with the other suit when he was falling in the lake and then some of the airplane scenes in the end I think.

That's canon Spidey. They're just being true to the source material.

tightest suit ever but also flexible and yet some cucks here call it cheap

what fanfic is this?

No, *here* it looks good. Good design, but they couldn't render/produce the suit to look good in real life

It's just a deeper shade of red/blue, besides this is a drawing, everything looks better in a drawing so there's no way for a suit to look exactly like that IRL mate. I used to like Garfield's suit more but Holland's suit grew on me a lot lately, maybe because I like the bright colours more. I still don't know how I feel about the Iron Spider suit though, the cgi in the trailer gave me mixed signals.

if you can look past it, its cool. But I would really like for them to rethink what mateirals/fabrics they use to make the suits for upcoming sequels. Concept art might be hyper idealized presentation but as we see from previous Spider suits, they can look good irl. And those previous suits are the ones that's supposed to be made by a poor new yorker.

Is this real?

Because everyone is supposed to want to fuck him but they're not allowed