What is the movie equivalent of this?

I have this issue with my laptop. Everytime I correctly solve the CAPTCHA then press proceed it then fucking tells me that I didn't correctly solve it. It works fine on my phone though

The Force Awakens.

What about this?

Cube

>Not buying a Sup Forums shekel pass
U N L I M I T E D S H I T T P O S T I N G

JUST

Unless you are starting a thread, you should be using quick reply with legacy captcha

SOY

when movie theaters only show a movie in 3D so they can charge you more for it, when you just want to watch a normal showing

>select all cars until they are all gone
>pictures take 15 seconds to fade out and be replaced after you click them

I don't know, I just hate captchas with intensity

why don't they use CAPTCHAs in any robot invasion movies

It started getting exponentially more difficult to pass about 48 hours ago, since then for me posting without using Legacy is almost impossible. Never had problems before.

When they first started using these CAPTCHA's I literally couldn't figure out that I had to keep clicking til they were gone and assumed it was bugged.

thank god for OG capchas. making threads is a nightmare though

Any Zack Snyder film. Pay once to see it in theaters, the pay more to get the "Ultimate Edition Snydervision" directors cut. His films are DLC.

This guy gets it.

Blade Runner 2049

>click all street signs

>not sure if you only click the sign part or the sign and the pole it's attached too

>not sure if you click the squares with only tiny edges of the sign.

There was a found footage movie a few years ago. Devils something. It had a MASSIVE opening weekend but got an F cinemascore. People were demanding refunds.

As the movie came right to the conclusion, it cut out. A post script then came up saying if you want to know what happens at the end, to go to the website and read a deacritpion.

This makes me hope whoever invented captcha gets violently killed

>pass user since 2017
>pass user since 2016

>select all squares with cars
>there are 4 squares that have 2 pixels of the car in them
>PLEASE TRY AGAIN

The baseline test from BR2049

The Devil Inside.

>The film topped the US box office on its opening weekend, yet dropped drastically in the second week, before disappearing completely from the box office top ten.[5] Despite critical disdain, it was a commercial success and grossed roughly $101 million.

>"Is it the worst movie ending of all time?" David Haglund asked in Slate, citing various negative audience reaction to that aspect of the film online. "What upset them even more than its abruptness", he suggested, "was the title immediately following it that urged audiences to visit a website to learn more. "[It's] a marketing twist that makes audiences feel taken advantage of," said Haglund.

I usually just delete my post if that happens

>Select pole
>Fail captcha
>Don’t select it
>Fail it again
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

the main captcha post doesnt even work for me anymore

>do 15 car captchas
>finally goes through
>fails when i try to post anyway

only the legacy one on quick reply works

I-I just became an adult recently